rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dublin hook up/wing

Dublin hook up/wing

hi,
any enthusiastic wings around dublin Ireland, on fri 8 november 2013. I'd say Temple bar would be best bet? no messers, or slouches please!

joe

Dublin hook up/wing

Hey Joe,

I live in Dublin but I'm not always around with work, family stuff, etc
Also am currently seeing a girl so that eats into my time too, still I sometimes wing with mates, will let you know if am gonna be around this weekend
Temple Bar and maybe Dame Street best bet for tourist totty, although the quality isn't always that great, Georges St up into Wexford Street for the more hipstery end of the market, also less tourists and more Irish girls, but again quality can be very hit and miss
Harcourt St. for the easy girls, mostly Irish and again quality not all that high, but you can occasionally strike gold and SNLs are a definite possibility (although probably only with a 5 or 5.5)

Dublin hook up/wing

Quote: (10-30-2013 07:57 AM)amity Wrote:  

Hey Joe,

Also am currently seeing a girl so that eats into my time too, still I sometimes wing with mates, will let you know if am gonna be around this weekend
Temple Bar and maybe Dame Street best bet for tourist totty, although the quality isn't always that great, Georges St up into Wexford Street for the more hipstery end of the market, also less tourists and more Irish girls, but again quality can be very hit and miss
Harcourt St. for the easy girls, mostly Irish and again quality not all that high, but you can occasionally strike gold and SNLs are a definite possibility (although probably only with a 5 or 5.5)

Hey sorry, for late reply, thanks for the tips....What are SNLs?

Dublin hook up/wing

Quote: (11-07-2013 09:16 AM)joez79 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-30-2013 07:57 AM)amity Wrote:  

Hey Joe,

Hey sorry, for late reply, thanks for the tips....What are SNLs?
Same/single night lays

Dublin hook up/wing

I arrive in Dublin tomorrow. Let me know if you want to link up.