rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Starting at N. California, cheapest place where to escape USA chicks

I'm guessing Mexico, but don't know where to go there. I don't mind sweet girls with Indian blood who aren't perfect willowy "10's" , I just want to escape the unbelievable entitlement of of White american chicks, and most Asian chicks born in America.

Places where you can fly non-stop from San Francisco a plus.

Thanks.

I am in NorCal dude and I have to say it's pretty awesome out here. Do you spend any time in the city? I know girls from every continent out here, it's like being able to travel without going anywhere. Where abouts are you based?

Quote: (11-07-2010 03:23 PM)Feo Wrote:  

I am in NorCal dude and I have to say it's pretty awesome out here. Do you spend any time in the city? I know girls from every continent out here, it's like being able to travel without going anywhere. Where abouts are you based?

Sacramento, I'm over 45, starting to look haggard, believe me status value for non-zillionaires changes a LOT relative early-mid-20's chicks. I am not "cool" anymore. Early 40's is OK but it gets worse fast. When I was 42 they took me for 33, still OK with their friends.

You probably have a good idea about chasing chicks from overseas, but I'm thinking more "where in Mexico for girlfriend types."

The thing I'm noticing about aging is the women I'm attracted to are hardly changing in age. My body wants sex to reproduce, not take a chick to a women's studies class and impress them with an "age appropriate" partner.

Quote: (11-07-2010 03:51 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2010 03:23 PM)Feo Wrote:  

Sacramento, I'm over 45, starting to look haggard, believe me status value for non-zillionaires changes a LOT relative early-mid-20's chicks. I am not "cool" anymore. Early 40's is OK but it gets worse fast. When I was 42 they took me for 33, still OK with their friends.

You probably have a good idea about chasing chicks from overseas, but I'm thinking more "where in Mexico for girlfriend types."

The thing I'm noticing about aging is the women I'm attracted to are hardly changing in age. My body wants sex to reproduce, not take a chick to a women's studies class and impress them with an "age appropriate" partner.

Alright, first things first. Makeover time. Go to a medi-spa and get botox to smooth out the wrinkles. Primarily in the forehead and side of the eyes areas. Hit a gym religiously 5 days per week and evaluate your diet. Go to an anti-aging doc and get on some testosterone. Get lasik if you have glasses, and get laser hair removal if you have back/chest hair. Look at your wardrobe. Get rid of the business casual dad attire, and start shopping at stores where guys 10-15 years younger than you shop. Guess, Zara, and express men are good choices for clothing. going bald? Bic the head and get a tan. If you drive a $10,000 corolla, ditch it and buy a used $10,000 bmw. Will it make a difference? you bet. You can create an illusion of wealth and youth with the right maneuvering.

Will all this take time and money? YES! but in one year you will be substantially better off. The best part? You can now take your new confident self OVERSEAS where latinas or asians would LOVE to have a caring older American man with his head screwed on straight.

Quote: (11-07-2010 10:42 PM)bigbootyluvr Wrote:  

Alright, first things first. Makeover time. Go to a medi-spa and get botox to smooth out the wrinkles

Thanks bigbootyluvr, you sound smart, I'm happy we're not in competition for the same chicks! I'm into the slim modelly types. But a sweet Mexican girl will do until I move to Ukraine.

Mexican chicks can be unbelievably beautiful. I studied a semester in Cuernavaca, México, which is a small city with a perfect climate and knockout girls.

Puebla is a nearby city, and the 4th biggest in México. The climate is a bit chilly, as in jack/jeans/scarf is a pretty standard outfit for going out. Girls there are also smoking.

México City, didn't impress me with its chicks, but I also didn't spend much time in clubs there. Certainly a huge city like that has hot chicks, but in Cuernavaca and Puebla they're just everywhere.

One doesn't really have to travel out of California for Mexican chicks.

However if you're trying to go overseas and have no cash, to woo them at least offer them citizenship promises? I've met older guys here in the US who have done that. [Image: idea.gif]

Hit up Vancouver. It's a beautiful city, clean air, and Canadian girls have really good attitudes.

Quote: (11-07-2010 03:18 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I just want to escape the unbelievable entitlement of of White american chicks, and most Asian chicks born in America.

Places where you can fly non-stop from San Francisco a plus.

You could leave tomorrow morning at 9:05 from Oakland and be in Honolulu around noon.

Everybody here hates being a part of America so we don't act like it at all. Asian girls act Asian.

Aloha!

Quote: (11-08-2010 11:20 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Mexican chicks can be unbelievably beautiful..... in Cuernavaca and Puebla they're just everywhere.

I like this! My line:

Her: "Why are you here?"
Me: "I have to Study Spanish"
Her: "Why?"
Me: "I'm going to marry a Mexican girl."
Her: "Oh, really!? Who?"
Me: "I don't know. Have any suggestions?"

Quote: (11-08-2010 11:20 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Mexican chicks can be unbelievably beautiful. I studied a semester in Cuernavaca, México, which is a small city with a perfect climate and knockout girls.

Puebla is a nearby city, and the 4th biggest in México. The climate is a bit chilly, as in jack/jeans/scarf is a pretty standard outfit for going out. Girls there are also smoking.

México City, didn't impress me with its chicks, but I also didn't spend much time in clubs there. Certainly a huge city like that has hot chicks, but in Cuernavaca and Puebla they're just everywhere.

I just have to know... What was the reception like with the ladies when you were in Cuernavaca and Puebla?