rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish youth immitate American house party

It looks very American, except for the glaring lack of lard.

[Image: enhanced-buzz-15952-1382561867-3.jpg]

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/this-is-w...-party-is?

"American-themed birthday party."

What exactly is the problem here? Aren't people supposed to be extravagant at theme partys?

My only question is... why is this even on the news? What's next? News about some ukranian 80's theme party?

lol at the chick waving a UK flag.

Somewhere out there drunk American college kids are throwing a Polish themed house party....

Globalization is ruining Poland. Some time ago I met a 19 y.o. cutie from Krakow who thought that Eat, Pray, Love was the greatest book ever. What a disappointment!

I remember meeting Polish chicks before 2004, before Poland joined the E.U., before low-cost airlines became ubiquitous, and it was different back then. The chicks used to be weird in a somewhat endearing way.

Cultural homogenization goes on, bringing women all over the world to the depths of hell attained by American and English women. Russia is our last hope.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Quote: (10-27-2013 12:18 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Globalization is ruining Poland.

Sigh. I like Poland.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (10-27-2013 12:18 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Globalization is ruining Poland. Some time ago I met a 19 y.o. cutie from Krakow who thought that Eat, Pray, Love was the greatest book ever. What a disappointment!

I remember meeting Polish chicks before 2004, before Poland joined the E.U., before low-cost airlines became ubiquitous, and it was different back then. The chicks used to be weird in a somewhat endearing way.

Cultural homogenization goes on, bringing women all over the world to the depths of hell attained by American and English women. Russia is our last hope.

Add North Korea and Burma to the list.....those places are disconnected from the world.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (10-27-2013 08:45 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Somewhere out there drunk American college kids are throwing a Polish themed house party....

Pierogi shots?