rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Traffic stop game

Traffic stop game

You are pulled over by a smoking hot female cop. What does an expert gamesman do in this situation?

Traffic stop game

Quote: (11-05-2010 05:39 PM)ZTheGreat Wrote:  

You are pulled over by a smoking hot female cop. What does an expert gamesman do in this situation?

Keep his hands in plain view and answer questions respectfully without admitting guilt.

Seriously, hitting on a cop will give you the maximum fine at best, and a harassment lawsuit at worst. Save game for women who can't lock you up.

Traffic stop game

Quote: (11-05-2010 06:50 PM)klasik Wrote:  

Keep his hands in plain view and answer questions respectfully without admitting guilt.

Seriously, hitting on a cop will give you the maximum fine at best, and a harassment lawsuit at worst. Save game for women who can't lock you up.

I said "expert gamesman", not "doofus that'll get a harassment lawsuit".

Traffic stop game

Agreed. Fuck the police and any women cop, or man cop, whatever. I've had too many run ins with them and I am to the point where I can handle them very well and usually talk my way out of it unless I'm caught red handed for doing something dumb.

Traffic stop game

Quote: (11-05-2010 07:05 PM)ZTheGreat Wrote:  

I said "expert gamesman", not "doofus that'll get a harassment lawsuit".

??? The only doofus is a dude trying to pick up an on duty officer. I wanna hear this great explanation, what do you do? Do you consider yourself an "expert gamesman?"

Traffic stop game

just be like will ferrell in a night at the roxbury

Traffic stop game

i got a bang like this one time:

i was driving down the street and i saw hot latina in her car. I drive fast and aggressive so as i was passing her i blew her a kiss. A few minutes later she pulled up next to me at a red light. Without hesitation I signaled for her to roll down her window.

"hey whats up"
"nothing, just going home"
"whats your #"

As she was telling me her # i was dialing it in my phone. The light turned green and she answered. Now we were talking on our cell phones as we were driving. A few days later we met at TGIF's for happy hour. Girls like to flirt from there cars because its a safe space. I just like to blow them kisses and tell them to roll that window down.

Traffic stop game

Quote: (11-11-2010 12:14 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

i got a bang like this one time:

i was driving down the street and i saw hot latina in her car. I drive fast and aggressive so as i was passing her i blew her a kiss. A few minutes later she pulled up next to me at a red light. Without hesitation I signaled for her to roll down her window.

"hey whats up"
"nothing, just going home"
"whats your #"

As she was telling me her # i was dialing it in my phone. The light turned green and she answered. Now we were talking on our cell phones as we were driving. A few days later we met at TGIF's for happy hour. Girls like to flirt from there cars because its a safe space. I just like to blow them kisses and tell them to roll that window down.

Nice! Road trips just got a lot more interesting.

Traffic stop game

Hitting on female cops never works, unless you're a cop yourself. Or maybe a firefighter. Plus, they tend to be very tough control freak types (as most cops are). Probability is very high that she is currently dating a fellow officer. Cops tend to stick with their own kind. "Slimy Civilians" as they are called are usually not part of those circles. Thats the truth.

Traffic stop game

Quote: (11-15-2010 03:49 PM)MisterT Wrote:  

Hitting on female cops never works, unless you're a cop yourself. Or maybe a firefighter. Plus, they tend to be very tough control freak types (as most cops are). Probability is very high that she is currently dating a fellow officer. Cops tend to stick with their own kind. "Slimy Civilians" as they are called are usually not part of those circles. Thats the truth.

There is truly only one way to bang a lady cop if you yourself are not a cop or high-rank politician (I have banged one in my life), and that is to catch her off-duty, and second, demonstrate higher value, much higher than her. If she is pulling you over, its not like guy cops who will "on the sneak tip" try to get a blow-job later on if the girl insists and super hot. Lady cops have a chip on their shoulder, and even hinting of hitting on her is a surefire way to piss her off.

Lady cops are really fucked up in the head, and unless you have influential political pull locally, or are part of high society, you can forget about banging one.

Ig you are going to hit on her, give her your business card VERY RESPECTFULLY AFTER she has decided to ticket you or not, and do not say anything else but "have a safe night officer, and I'd like to respectfully give you my card". It will help your chances if your business card shows you as an executive of a fortune 500.

If you are in handcuffs by her and under arrest, forget about hitting on her, you have better chances of fucking Shakira.

Mixx

Traffic stop game

I agree, they do have a BIG chip on their shoulder. The only cool ones are lesbians and they aren't interested in you anyway.