rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who's the Worst PUA?

Who's the Worst PUA?

By now it should be obvious that most self-proclaimed "pick-up artists" are liars or delusional idiots. Word is getting out that these "gurus" have no experience in the subject they're talking about (Mehow got one lay before he went "pro") and others are rumored to be gay. Who do you think is the worst PUA?

My choice: Bobby Rio at tsbmag.com. I'll admit I used to check that site religiously, back when it was called The Seduction Bible. But after a few months I realized it was mostly aimed at the frat boy demographic. Almost all of the posts were either:

1) Rehosted content from another site.
2) An affiliate ad for PUA.
3) Nope, those two pretty much sum it up.

At one point, he even started a pay-per-minute phone line. In retrospect, it should have been obvious he was full of shit; but hey, I was naive. On the plus side, it did introduce me to Roosh (he did a guest interview).

Who would you nominate as "Worst PUA?"

Who's the Worst PUA?

I disagree with a lot of Roosh's and Roissy's advice on game, but they get results so I acknowledge that it comes down to differences in style and not core gaps in technique.

But, there are guys who label themselves "PUA", but can not even get a solid number. Out of those I have seen (and I have seen few, my game is mostly self-developed), I would say it is a black guy who I saw some approaches of on Youtube. I cannot remember his name but people may be able to know who I am referring to.

Who's the Worst PUA?

Me

Who's the Worst PUA?

I'm so bad at game, i get the officials called on me every time i look at a women.
I'm so bad at game, i can't play ANY game…

I'll show myself out...

Who's the Worst PUA?

Social Kenny

Who's the Worst PUA?

Sasha
That dorky black guy who talks like a nerdy white guy
Anyone from RSD

Who's the Worst PUA?

Quote: (12-04-2013 10:02 PM)houston Wrote:  

Sasha

Ha! Funny story about him actually.

He has erectile dysfunction.

Don't ask how I know.

Who's the Worst PUA?

Quote: (12-04-2013 09:08 PM)RXB Wrote:  

Social Kenny

naw Kenny is cool he admits to chasing chubby chicks, Justin Wayne's gotta be the worse guy puts vids up of him and hookers

[Image: laugh4.gif]

But then Mehow gotta be the winner...clearly no debating

Who's the Worst PUA?

Mehow is definitely a top contender, but I think Vince Kelvin is pretty close competition, dude is a clown.

Who's the Worst PUA?

Quote: (11-05-2010 02:17 PM)SweetEmbraceMan Wrote:  

By now it should be obvious that most self-proclaimed "pick-up artists" are liars or delusional idiots. Word is getting out that these "gurus" have no experience in the subject they're talking about (Mehow got one lay before he went "pro") and others are rumored to be gay.

It was obvious from the jump to anyone who had swooped girls before 2005.

Who's the Worst PUA?

I agree with Houston. That guy with nerdy voice is crazy fake sounding. But if he actually is pulling that says a lot about game that you can go around putting on a fake white guy voice and get laid.

Who's the Worst PUA?

Not sure why this PUA Hate-style thread got bumped, but this can't lead to anything worthwhile.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter