rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guess Where She's From

Guess Where She's From

http://restauranttipsfromaserialdater.tumblr.com/

Quote:Quote:

Exploiting men for meals is tough. I have to put up with a lot of bad conversation and to be honest for awhile there I didn’t think I was up for the challenge. Yes, I had some good food but was it really worth my time? Keeping up with all the silly text messages, feigning interest in things I don’t care about and trying to figure out who the fuck is who.

I’m killing two birds with one stone & saying YES to double date night. I’ve got what I’m choosing to consider a late lunch at 6pm & then to make things super tight and potentially awkward, I’ve got what I will deem the dinner date at 9pm. The restaurants I’m hitting? Darvish,said to be the best Persian food in all of TO and Hawthorne Food & Drink, know for buckets of quail & their knuckle sandwich loaded with lobster, crab, & lemon mayo.

Guess Where She's From

Her introduction-

My name is Erin, I am 23 years old, I am a struggling actress. Woe is me.I’ve decided to become a serial dater to fulfill my Toronto restaurant hit list. I’ve always said if I wasn’t an actor I’d be a food critic or an art collector or a criminal psychologist. The plan? Join a slew of dating sites to find a man, any man, even a woman to finance this delectable venture into the maze of Toronto’s hottest resto nabes. I’ve worked in plenty of restaurants, over 15 to be vaguely exact. Although my record of long-term employment in these tasty watering holes is a whopping 2.5 months. I consider myself more of a be sat & be served type of gal, as opposed to the whole stand up & serve someone else bullshit. Follow me on my journey!

Guess Where She's From

Another parasite who thinks it is fun to leech of other people. Karma has a way of dealing with these type of people. Let em rot with their cats.

Guess Where She's From

Wow. Someone here needs to take her to a very very expensive meal and then walk out just before the end so she gets stuck with the bill.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Guess Where She's From

IRT sighted

When you have to stand on a street corner after dinner and try to convince your date for 10 minutes (while she is waiting for the bus so she can escape) to kiss you…yeah you should probably get the hint that it’s not going well. Saying things like “C’mon you are a Canadian girl not an Indian girl” isn’t going to help “loosen” her up either. Sorry Mr.Fuckingweirdo white girls just don’t get down like that….with guys like you…

[Image: AN71QS9.gif]

I’ve worked in plenty of restaurants, over 15 to be vaguely exact. Although my record of long-term employment in these tasty watering holes is a whopping 2.5 months. I consider myself more of a be sat & be served type of gal, as opposed to the whole stand up & serve someone else bullshit.

On what basis?

[Image: tumblr_inline_mub64uzPqs1s6d94v.jpg]

[Image: X8LpQ.gif]

Am I looking for boyfriends? God no I am trying to avoid those like the plague. Hell have no fury like an ex-boyfriends insults and death threats aside, I’m done with that shit yo. So if you’re looking to score another date with this hot commodity better get in line because that’s what everyone wants so join the club & preach it the choir. Just don’t get all ‘Bitter, table for one on me.’ Thanks boys.

[Image: 9MLfTwz.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Guess Where She's From

Quote: (10-23-2013 06:55 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Wow. Someone here needs to take her to a very very expensive meal and then walk out just before the end so she gets stuck with the bill.

Not someone. Everyone from Toronto who reads this. I live 4-5 hours away and I am tempted.

Guess Where She's From

Am I the only one who find the complete lack of empathy for other human beings Narcissists like this have, 'creepy'? We really need to start deploying that word more often. The shit I regularly have to put up with from creepy women:

Next girl who approaches me in a bar to feel my biceps: "get off me you creep!"

Next girl who hits on me in a desperate sexual manner, in front of her children: "wow, you're creepy!"

Next girl who sends me needy texts five minutes after she's left after sex: "you're being creepy. are you a stalker?"

Next girl who asks me to stay the night on the first date: "'it's creepy that you're so focused on sex."

Next girl who gets demanding when I'm not in the mood for sex. "Pressuring me for sex is really creepy."

Guess Where She's From

I don't know what's more pathetic, her or the men who take her out for expensive dinners.

Guess Where She's From

See now, good looking girls (would bang) have been scamming men for free meals for a long time. In the past however, they felt some shame about it, like blowing her boss for a promotion kind of shame, or banging a fattie on a dry spell kind of shame.

The part that makes me crazy is that she made a blog about it, like its something to be proud of. I would not be proud to make a "I bang fat women for sugar momma cash" blog but I would do it to get by if I had no options. This is the world we live in.

The best I can do is send this blog to the Dean Blundell Show. Its the howard stern before satellite equivalent for Toronto. He likes to rage about this stuff and might pick it up. A concerted twitter bomb of the blog link to @ItsDeanBlundell may also help get it on the show and her called out.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Guess Where She's From

Is this even remarkable anymore? I was trying to think of some funny way to insult this broad and the only word that I come up with to describe her is common.

Guess Where She's From

Quote:Attention Whore Wrote:

"I know" he says across a plate of oyster, "I know". Intuitively
I know what he’s getting at but intellectually I haven’t quite figured that out yet. As a result I sit there speechless hoping he doesn’t up turn a table in the amidst of a testosterone fuelled rage. Instead I am presented with this envelope…
The envelope has this inside…

"You’re paying" he says. A dark clouds forms above my pretty head and slowly the realization hits. I’m suddenly regretting ordering a second plate of oysters & my new high browed lifestyle comes to a halt. Surprisingly the date continues. Apparently his original plan was to dine & dash leaving me behind bill & all, typical damsel in distress. But he abandoned that plan when he actually started liking me. The rest of the night takes place and ordinary friday night debauchery ensues.
Between split bills, getting caught, actually liking the guy & ending up getting drunk at a jack asters I can safely say I’ve broken all my rules on date 3. What can I say? I’m a sucker for whiskey. Gimme a couple a shots of jack and I will shoot the shit with lake scugog’s finest. I’ve had enough of the petit fours & I’m heading straight for the nachos. Better luck next time hot mess.
So the jig is up, I’ve been caught, wait….wait…there! The camera is just right, close up on my woe is me moment.

Question of the hour….Is this going to stop me? Hell no. The new plan? Guys who are fresh off the boat & literally have no friend based established in the country yet. “You’ve just arrived in Canada from Israel? Perfect, why don’t you take me out for dinner?”
#genius

Did the dude get the notch? We should set this chick up with IRT. Anyone still have his contact info?

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Guess Where She's From

Please do this. And post pictures.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Guess Where She's From

Quote: (10-23-2013 07:41 PM)wiscanada Wrote:  

See now, good looking girls (would bang) have been scamming men for free meals for a long time. In the past however, they felt some shame about it, like blowing her boss for a promotion kind of shame, or banging a fattie on a dry spell kind of shame.

The part that makes me crazy is that she made a blog about it, like its something to be proud of. I would not be proud to make a "I bang fat women for sugar momma cash" blog but I would do it to get by if I had no options. This is the world we live in.

The best I can do is send this blog to the Dean Blundell Show. Its the howard stern before satellite equivalent for Toronto. He likes to rage about this stuff and might pick it up. A concerted twitter bomb of the blog link to @ItsDeanBlundell may also help get it on the show and her called out.

Bitch thinks she's channeling horse face from Sluts and The City.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Guess Where She's From

Isn't it stupid to post pictures of herself? I would think that would slow the gravy train a tad. If more people recognize her, I would think some people would be smart enough not to be a prey of hers.

Guess Where She's From

Quote: (10-23-2013 09:09 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Isn't it stupid to post pictures of herself? I would think that would slow the gravy train a tad. If more people recognize her, I would think some people would be smart enough not to be a prey of hers.

Some guys are content to be her meal ticket for the night. Plus she wouldn't get as much attention.

How does she meet and set up the dates?

Guess Where She's From

Quote: (10-23-2013 07:19 PM)Armenian Wrote:  

Not someone. Everyone from Toronto who reads this. I live 4-5 hours away and I am tempted.

hell yeah, I'll troll the leech

how does she set up her dates?

Guess Where She's From

Ah wait, scratch that plan... she uses Jdate.
soo unless there is such a thing as a black jew [Image: confused.gif]

also check out this gem from her blog

These guys should feel honoured by this open invitation to date me.

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Guess Where She's From

Wasn't Lenny Kravitz Jewish?

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Guess Where She's From

I'm glad I'm aware of game. Whores are going to be whores. I'm not going to knock her hustle.

Guess Where She's From

This leech must be exposed for what she is and the soonest, the better!

Guess Where She's From

Too bad PussCrook isn't an active member anymore.

Guess Where She's From

Quote: (10-23-2013 10:08 PM)dreambig Wrote:  

Wasn't Lenny Kravitz Jewish?

True. And this whole thing raises a good question: can non Jews actually use jdate? - Ala "I'm here to meet Jewish girls, but am not Jewish " i.e. make more little Lenny Kravitzes

Guess Where She's From

She is a good looking chick. And dressed up she would look very good.

Just sayin' it now before somebody chips in with the old 2/10 WNB routine.

Guess Where She's From

Quote: (10-23-2013 07:32 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

I don't know what's more pathetic, her or the men who take her out for expensive dinners.

I'm genuinely disgusted just skimming her blog.

She's pathetic, but you can't hate her for the quality of her hustle.

That being said, like you, I can't decide who to hold in contempt, her or the guys who have such little self-worth they will put up with this shit.

Guess Where She's From

More guys just need to wise up to this shit and counter hustle with psychotic asshole game. She'd probably blow a guy she just met under the table if he was a bigger narcissist than she was.

"Sorry, hon, I know you're not picking up the tab - this whiskey is mine. You can get an ice water or a Shirley Temple if you're feeling fancy. Let me know when you find an ATM - I sure wouldn't mind another one of these. Right quickly, too."
"Yeah, that's not happening."
"Oh, so you want the lobster and butter-sauteed scallions, huh? I thought your profile said "raw food vegan". Waiter, disregard that, she'll have the chicken fingers and a small Coke off the kid's menu. Fries too, I guess."
"I suppose the guy who's actually fucking you is too poor, addled with heroin, and riddled with herpes sores to take you out to nice places."
"You might think that your laughter and smile are genuine, but you're a terrible actress and an even worse liar."
"Let me get this straight. Your expectation is to go to a real restaurant on somebody else's dime, so you want me to pick up the bill and the tip, and you want me to get you dessert and probably a drink afterwards. And still, you insist on playing with your fucking phone instead of engaging in conversation like a normal human being. There are basic rules of etiquette that you continually violate. This stops now. Put the phone away, or get the hell out of here."

And my all time favorite -
"Oh shit, where's my wallet?"
and
"I sure hope you like doing dishes.... "