rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My experience abroad

My experience abroad

I was referred here by youngmobileglobal and decided to register after reading Roosh's blog entry, "The United States of Broken Women."

As someone who has lived abroad for many years, I can definitely relate to the feelings of contempt and apathy Roosh now feels towards American women. My personal tastes run more towards lithe, submissively sexual, Eastern European women (although not Slavic) and being back in the U.S. makes me wonder how I ever survived my young adult years in the U.S. Now that I think about it, even back in the day, I mostly dated foreign women who were raised abroad and happened to be inside the U.S. for school/work.

Funny enough, I recall sleeping with a tall American blonde a few years back. The setting was in Eastern Europe. She first remarked to me that "Back in the U.S., I can snap my fingers and have guys running to me." Then, she got a sad expression on her face, as she realized this was no longer her reality. Later on, she remarked that "Eastern European men can't handle a woman like me" (in other words, a women who was so "independent-minded"). Needless to say, I dumped her ass after nailing her repeatedly for 2 days, and somewhat enjoyed putting the proverbial self-entitled American girl in her place.

I'll keep my personal details private for the sake of anonymity, but I'm now somewhat involuntarily back in the States due to family/business matters. Probably will be until at least spring of 2011.

I'd be interested in chatting with web services/application developers who may be looking for a cool, travel/game-oriented project as there is one idea that I'm working on which I think has great potential.

Hit me up via PM if any of you have contacts in the film industry (esp. art house / indie), as I have another project, which while not an income-generating idea, has the potential to be a giant fishing net to catch all kinds of interesting fish from all the exotic, little corners of Eastern Europe...indefinitely...if you catch my drift.

My experience abroad

I can vouch for subutai and he was the one who convinced me to go to the Baltics/Finland when I was in Europe.