rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mother daughter duos chase guys

http://nypost.com/2013/10/21/i-party-wit...nyc-clubs/

The daughter is the bait to attract guys.

[Image: partymom.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1]

The mom looks like she was once hot and can't get over not being hot anymore.

I don't know why I post this stuff anymore. Does anything surprise anyone anymore? Who pays for this lifestyle BTW? Could it possibly be alimony/child support?

Key phrase: She's my best friend.

I've encountered something like this before, however they were less attractive and I really only did it for the story. Slutty older mother (45) and short haired, tatted up somewhat overweight daughter (19). I remember after banging the daughter walking around the house at like 3 am, looking at all the cats and the general disorder of the house and thinking, "This really is worst case scenario,"

"Or maybe the time at the rooftop in the Meatpacking District when a creepy older guy hit on both mom and daughter?"

Face palm. So it's creepy for an older guy to hit on both of them but not creepy for her old cunt ass to be hitting the club WAY past her prime??

What a couple of dumb bitches. Shocked they get at on tables. The mom looks like a facelift gone wrong after photo and the daughter has more gums showing then teeth.

The guys are thirsty for more than booze. Besides, if you've ever been with an older woman you know it can be easy to get and very good if you're willing to overlook some wrinkles and sagging. The thing is, the whole point is easy to get and no complications, not having to run Game to pick up 20 Years Past Her Prime in a club. Money says she's a pain in the neck too.

Sad to see the older women acting like this instead of teaching young guys (18 and over of course) the ropes after they do odd jobs around her house for her.

Only if I were in NYC I could propose:

I take the mom, another RVFer takes the daughter.

It's a win-win for me and the 18-19 year old chasers.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (10-22-2013 07:30 PM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

http://nypost.com/2013/10/21/i-party-wit...nyc-clubs/
I don't know why I post this stuff anymore. Does anything surprise anyone anymore? Who pays for this lifestyle BTW? Could it possibly be alimony/child support?

Very good questions. The Post needs to do a follow-up piece. In fact, get them their own reality show!

I thought another key phrase was the use of 'creepy older guy' in the lead paragraph

I would still smash them both for the story

I am the cock carousel

I think I'd rather bang the mom.

I hate gummy smiles.

I'd prefer the mom in the OP. The daughter can watch.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

*Yawn* this has been going on since I can remember

Found her FB, just friended her. Fuck chess!

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Imagine a gender reversal on this one. Late 40's man goes clubbing with his 20 something son to pick up young chicks because the middle-aged man thinks he is too young at heart for women his own age. Older man purposefully misleads women into thinking he is younger than he is with the help of this son. Imagine an article celebrating with the roles reversed.

A ROK article touting the benefits of "father son" game would be be slammed as misogynist and creepy.

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

I could very easily see my way clear to doing those two as a pair, maybe a couple of old fashioned lines of coke on the side [Image: wink.gif]

Just simple wholesome tri-state sleaze here...

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

I've noticed the classic 'Single Mother + Daughter' combo for ages now down here - it's depressingly common. They usually share a hairdo and dress in similar fashions and claim to be besties. This is simply a woman who can't deal with the fact she's aging and never was enough of a parent to be able to restrict her daughter's behaviour. She has the classic Narcissist condition of needing social approval from her daughter as the 'cool mom' otherwise, she possesses no independent identity of her own.

The other dead narc. giveaway is them bragging over their shared identity as fashionistas with the brand names provided for readers.

I don't see any point either in dating or banging an immature narcissist or the entitled monster she would have raised.

This sort of co-dependency is exactly why the word 'creepy' was invented. We need to start using it against women more often.

I actually saw some of this when I was in Manaus, Brazil. The mother would be late 30's, and the daughter would be 18-20. The daughter knows her role is to steer guys to her mom, and only once momma is occupied does the daughter start to entertain male attention seriously.

This is the sign of a broken society though. A mother shouldn't be teaching her daughter to slut it up.

Quote: (10-22-2013 09:39 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

A mother shouldn't be teaching her daughter to slut it up.

On the contrary... there is a great glory when a mother teaches a daughter to slut it up and infuses the moist young harlot with the glow of a nearly dry old whore's implacable lechery.

It is deeply inciting, and a man who loves pussy revels in the sight.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

These women are all really, really unattractive. Get thee on a plane and fly to random countries until you realize the truth of the previous sentence.

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

I personally do not have a problem with this setup. Pussy is pussy, right? Guarantee that if you found out AFTER the bang, you'd be pleasantly suprised. And then try to bang the other...

I've seen a lot of this in Cabo and Vegas. In Vegas, for bachelorette parties with mom and daughter mixed parties and in Cabo, the moms are "taking their daughters to learn how to drink" (probably while telling the husbands they are going to the spas) when they're really at Nikki Beach trying to get it in. The Phoenix-Cabo direct flight are full of hot cougars/daughters in biggish groups, its great. The daughters are total idiots and the moms are just looking for D.

I'm actually a fan of it, I usually go after the cougars and my boys go for the daughters. The moms in these scenarios are uncontested layups.

Quote: (10-22-2013 10:05 PM)Agent 47 Wrote:  

Pussy is pussy, right?

[Image: Stifler.jpg]

The cougar is lacking the obligatory silicone enhancements. How'd she miss the memo on that?

Someone bust out that Sarah Jessica Parker horse compilation, our cougar here looks amazingly fitting for that.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before