rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lady Gaga's "Do What U Want"- Next American Girl Anthem?

It's got the beat for the party girls to gyrate on erections, but it's the lyrics that caught my attention. In words that might be too self aware for the typical feminist, Gaga describes the typical American girl's view on sex. I can already hear the power sluts belting this one out.

Quote:Quote:

You can’t have my heart
And you won't use my mind but
Do what you want (with my body)
Do what you want with my body
You can’t stop my voice cause
You dont own my life but

And

Sometimes I'm scared I suppose
If you ever let me go
I would fall apart
If you break my heart
So just take my body
And don't stop the party

Glad to see the R. Kelly feature though.

Works for me... I'm not interested in these hoes hearts and minds its their bodies I'm after.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

That ass tho...I would doggystyle the demons out of this woman. That's what I'd do with her body. Doggystyle it.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

What the fuck? This is awful. It sounds like that idiotic old '80s song "The Safety Dance" with a Christina Aguilera vocal laid over the top.

Also, didn't R Kelly piss on 14-year-old girls? How is it empowering to women to have him on a record?

This reminds of me of how "rock's leading feminist" (gag) Kathleen Hannah of Bikini Kill went on and on about "sexism" and body images in the '90s, helping to change rock from rebellious music into politically correct Seattle bullshit. But who did she end up marrying? The guy in the Beastie Boys who wrote the lines about raping the sheriff's daughter with the bat and getting girls to clean his bathroom.

Do what you want with my body

Is she saying this under the influence? Because if she is, consent was not given and therefore if the man does what he wants with her body, a rape occurred.

Quote: (10-22-2013 07:50 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Also, didn't R Kelly piss on 14-year-old girls? How is it empowering to women to have him on a record?

He even made a song about it:

http://vimeo.com/41156263

Quote: (10-21-2013 11:38 PM)ChocolateCockOfZeus Wrote:  

That ass tho...I would doggystyle the demons out of this woman. That's what I'd do with her body. Doggystyle it.

These were my immediate thoughts upon viewing the cover art. That photo is alluring.

Might add this to the bang mix.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

She's flat in the first verse..