rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Master P getting clock cleaned in Divorce

http://blacklikemoi.com/2013/10/master-p...ids-money/

Reason # 9,999,999,999 not to ever get married.[Image: angry.gif]

She's gonna make him say Uhhhhhnnnn!!

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

There they go, there they go.

His millions.

There were married for over 20 years! For reference, he is only 43.

This is a guy who knocked up his girlfriend and band mate at a young age, then "manned up" and did "the right thing" by making an "honest woman" out of her and staying married for over two decades while he rose to fame and built a huge fortune.

What did this get him? A bitch who wants to take his kids and as much of his money as possible.

This just goes to show you that being "alpha" or rich...none of that will save you in this country.

Master P paved the way for guys like Diddy and Jay-Z by being the first rapper turned mogul and is still one of the richest rappers ever. He built a gangsta rap empire in New Orleans back when the city was breaking murder rate records.

Not only that, the guy was playing semi-professional basketball during the height of his music career and even landed a couple NBA contracts.

"With all the money on the line, should celebrities even get married?"

No shit.

They also mentioned that Grammy award-winning producer Timbaland just recently got served papers as well and will be joining P in the cleaners.

"Timbaland’s divorce is especially painful, since his wife is demanding that he pay for a child that isn’t even his own. So, a man does the right thing and takes care of another man’s child, so rather than go after the child’s father for support, you force the new man to pay child support? Doesn’t make much sense."

[Image: facepalm.png]

Fuck marriage.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

One of the essential rules of American feminism.

Whatever white women do, the black women will simply follow.

Looks like black women are starting to do the same nonsense they see their white counterparts doing.......

The court system is just so incredibly fucked up.

These men build their own personal empires from the ground up, and these women feel like they're entitled to half of EVERYTHING just because they married into that shit? And in Master P's case, she wants full custody! The money part is fucked up enough, as I'm sure she wasn't in the fucking trenches with him when it was time to go on those promotional tours for the albums, but boys need their dads. I love my mother, she taught me how to be an amazing person, but she couldn't teach me how to be a man.

Then the one asking for child support for a kid Timbaland isn't even the father of... THE NERVE!

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Theres "No limit" to these bitches greed
I used to rock the shit out of this song in my first car. I thought I was so hood.... even tho I was a skinny white kid that lived in the country.

My eyes be in the front and the back and the sides peepin
for all them crooks that be out creepin

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

No Limit put out some great shit.

Marriage is a business. Your wife is not an employee. She's a 50% shareholder.
Choose a wife like you'd choose a business partner. She must bring something
to the table to benefit "the business" long term.

The only logical reason for a man to marry is if he wants kids. Don't get married
because you think it'll be some steady pussy to smash. Pussy is cheap. Shit, women
give it away for free these days.

If you're poor and expect to be poor forever it benefits you to marry because now
you have two incomes. You can split the rent and other bills.

Once you reach twice the median income of your area you suddenly become a hot
commodity. Women know they can sit on their ass and you have to support them.
It gets worse the more money you make. Sure the pussy flows like wine at that point
but each time you smash you're putting half your life and money on the pass line and
throwing the dice.

The only way to marry when you're rich is to marry a a girl that comes from money
or earns the same as you. In divorce court they factor in both incomes when
calculating alimony and child support. Her high income works against her.

Team Nachos

Disgusting as usual! Parlay, marrying a rich chick won't prevent you from being raped in court either! Ask Tiger who married a Swedish PRINCESS whose family is worth a few billions!!!! She still cleaned him off a few hundred mills....

Bottom line is marriage in the Anglosphere is financial suicide. As simple as that!

I liked his cousin C Murder before he had gotten locked up.

But there's always hope man. Look on the bright side, some rappers are smart with their money.

Lets see an article about some common ass Pokemon gettin a quarter out of 50 Cent. Won't happen.

Nope.

Quote: (10-21-2013 11:21 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

The only logical reason for a man to marry is if he wants kids. Don't get married
because you think it'll be some steady pussy to smash. Pussy is cheap. Shit, women

If you're poor and expect to be poor forever it benefits you to marry because now

It gets worse the more money you make. Sure the pussy flows like wine at that point
but each time you smash you're putting half your life and money on the pass line and
throwing the dice.

The only way to marry when you're rich is to marry a a girl that comes from money

"Choose a wife like you'd choose a business partner."

the issue is would you ever choose a woman to be business partner ????

Answer: NEVER !!!!!!!!!

Quote: (10-22-2013 10:50 AM)kdolo Wrote:  

throwing the dice.

"Choose a wife like you'd choose a business partner."

the issue is would you ever choose a woman to be business partner ????

Answer: NEVER !!!!!!!!!

I used to joke around with a programmer dude that I worked with. He had just gotten married
after being with his girl for long time. I told him my theory about marriage being a business partnership.

Everyone should have a title. The man would be the President.
The wife would Vice President in charge of Domestic Operations [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

throwing the dice.

Problem with this approach is that what kind of woman makes lots of money?

Two types -

1. Girl from rich family. Had everything handed to her for her entire life. Went to great school and got a great job through connections. As a result, her personality is one of a huge entitled cunt. Who wants to be married to cunt?

2. Ugly girl who couldn't get a man to take care of her. Had to get a good job to support herself. Who wants to be married to an ugly woman?

Thus women with good paying jobs almost always fall into one of two categories... ugly woman or cunt. Have fun picking.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.