rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NSFW: How this guy handled his cheating gf

The feminist are gonna shit themselves lol.

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/63706

Too much?

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Did he throw kitty litter at her?

Quote: (10-21-2013 12:28 AM)CaliforniaSupreme Wrote:  

Did he throw kitty litter at her?

Yes. Waste of good cat litter.

I can't tell if I like the story of taking the cheating guy out for a beer is worse, or this.

She has mad tattoos and piercings (in erogenous zones). She probably cusses a lot, hangs out with other sluts, has divorced parents, and has "hooked up" with a girl at some point.

Then, the idiots complain when I point out that those are clear-as-day signs of a slut.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

he got no story and dumped kitty litter on her? At first I contemplated if those were draino crystals...that would have been something up there in the horror movie realm to dump on someone in a bathtub of water.

He did this wrong though. There is no way to shame a woman anymore, even if he posted this with her name on it, due to the fact that she is naked, white and not obese she would be getting flooded with emails from thirsty guys as a result, not the other way around.

The only way is to remove her ego. If he found out she was cheating, and if they lived together (which I'm assuming by the whole kitty litter and bathtub thing) if he was going for maximum impact would be to simply stop talking to her, pretend like she didn't exist, have her removed if its a single lease, just take a day off and move all of his shit if its a joint lease. Never offer an explanation as to why.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Lol @ this comment

"Women seem to forget that their sole purpose in life is to cook, clean, take care of the household, have children and provide sexual pleasures, they have no rights other than to spit or swallow or what birth control they want to use"

^ The comment section is pretty Alpha. Got a kick reading it.

"Drake would say sorry for not being a better boyfriend"

[Image: mindblown2.png]

"Damn they could of just talked about it, aint like he's going to leave her anyway so why even go that far."
"shut the fuck up ole drake havin ass nigga"

World Star is the hood version of RVF

Nope.

My favorite comment so far:

"Fuck all that we stone women to death for cheating..THIS. IS. SPARTA!"

Quote: (10-21-2013 02:38 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

"Damn they could of just talked about it, aint like he's going to leave her anyway so why even go that far."
"shut the fuck up ole drake havin ass nigga"

World Star is the hood version of RVF

RVF is the hood to many eyes...

Wiscanada is right. You can't punish a cheating woman by giving her more drama. That's exactly what she is after. Trying to punish women is really a lost cause. Do what's best for you and just peace her the fuck out. The less discussion the better.

Quote: (10-22-2013 06:40 AM)j r Wrote:  

Wiscanada is right. You can't punish a cheating woman by giving her more drama. That's exactly what she is after. Trying to punish women is really a lost cause. Do what's best for you and just peace her the fuck out. The less discussion the better.

I accept your premise as a valid point - but what if the guy has to do something, anything, to assuage his ego that he did something about his girl cheating on him and didn't take it lying down?

Wald

Quote: (10-22-2013 07:36 AM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

I accept your premise as a valid point - but what if the guy has to do something, anything, to assuage his ego that he did something about his girl cheating on him and didn't take it lying down?

Wald

Pipebomb in her letterbox

^^^ Nowadays that would be considered a WMD.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (10-22-2013 07:49 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

Pipebomb in her letterbox

Is 'letterbox' a euphemism for her pussy!?

Quote: (10-22-2013 07:36 AM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Wald

No attention or acknowledgement is the worst thing you can possibly do to do someone, and the safest for you personally. But most men usually dont have enough balls to do this and completely shut someone(a women..) out of their lives. Stomping around like a hurt little boy takes no strength or resolve, and is the reason why a large % of men are in your local jail.

Quote: (10-22-2013 08:00 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

^^^ Nowadays that would be considered a WMD.

inb4 NSA knocking at my door

[Image: attachment.jpg15048]   

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Dude just set her up for more dick. Those pipes are going to get clogged with litter and she's going to fuck the plumber.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.