rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dance music

Dance music

Anyone else really enjoy the genre?

It's currently what I enjoy most right now. And it's great for getting into the mood a couple hours before heading out.

Any artists you enjoy particularly?

This is some of what I've been digging:

Dance music

This is my shit! [Image: banana.gif]

I'll post some live sets of different genres.

Have an awesome sound system? Wanna get insanely pumped up?

Hardstyle

Headhunterz Live @ Hard With Style 10-18-13

Intense Electro-House

R3hab Live @ Tomorrowland (this dude is probably my favorite producer/dj)

More later [Image: smile.gif]

Dance music

I hate dancing but enjoy dance music. Also, remixes when they take a cool song but make it move faster and throw in some nice beats. The kind where you don't even notice that you are moving with it and nodding your head, even though you are just sitting at your desk playing internet keyboard warrior and captain save a ho [Image: biggrin.gif]

In a weird mood and blasting some music right now that sort of moves me, if that makes sense.

Suggestions welcome.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Dance music

huge fan of dance music, especially house music. I like tech-house, progressive house, house with vocals. I like house music so much that I started learning house dancing several months back. I also like progressive trance and psytrance, but don't listen to it as often as I used to. Being able to actually dance to the music properly makes it much better for me, and also gives me a good reason to go out and party.

Here's some good house. https://soundcloud.com/redondo/redondo-r...april-2016
This is more tech and progressive house: https://soundcloud.com/theokottis/sidexside
Progressive, deep house https://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep/editio...with-yotto

Edit: is anybody else here into House Dancing?

Dance music

Dance and house music daily. Gym, festivals, home and when dancing wherever.

That 2011-2015 progressive house sound [Image: banana.gif]

The instrumental is even better.

Dance music

A 2014 classic.

1.30-2.03 just makes you want to dance, party and drink good weissbier, vodka and whisky.

Dance music

Your taste in music is shit mate. So is your dancefloor game.

[Image: biggrin.gif]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Dance music

This is my hidden vice that people who know me would never guess in a million years I listen to. I'm usually playing Outlaw Country when I'm at parties[Image: banana.gif] But I love this shit. These are some of my favorites I've found over the years:

Dance music

Daft Punk and Justice for some good French dance music that's housey.

Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto for trance music.

Rodhad, Sven Vath, Robert Hood, Len Faki for some techno.

The Prodigy, Fatboy Slim, etc for big beat.

Flume, Porter Robinson, Neon Indian and Four Tet for good vibes.

Dance music

Going to my first rave/nightclub since July (rave)/October (nightclub) tomorrow. Been concentrating on other things but cannot wait to go hard and be in the front row [Image: banana.gif]

Dance music

Just found a set I like. It's from some German DJ. Great for working or as music before heading out.

Dance music

For the pump before going out:

Dance music

Need tunes like this to come back into dance music.

Brings back memories of Tomorrowland and working in the nightclub where all the DJ names came when I was 18-20. The afterparties especially. Great times.

That progressive drop [Image: banana.gif]

Dance music

I use these alot: Dance based Livestreams, subscribe and just jam
Use these at work and they are a godsend for productivity.

Hopefully it's close to the mark for dance music.

Dance music

Not been going to as many raves/djs in the past year or so as I've spent my time on other things but what a weekend and I didn't even rave!

The venue in my city that I used to work/rave in that attracted every DJ you can name reopened this weekend as a bar/food type festival place. A place that holds many memories for me and it has not changed a bit. The atmosphere was second to none. It had closed when I was 19 due to drugs but they are hopeful that this venture could lead to getting the night license back.

I used to watch the festival lifestreams but had other things on then was sent THIS by a friend! Could not believe my eyes.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/swedishousemfia/status/978155047858200576][/url]

Jumping about the house. Apparently, they hinted at a tour. Any dates anywhere in Europe or even further I'll be there! [Image: banana.gif]

Dance music

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Dance music

Dance music

Dance music

Nothing much can beat a Romanian mix. Can't wait to go back [Image: banana.gif]

Dance music

Two-stepping all night [Image: dancingman.gif]

Dance music

Dance music is literally the only post-1995 music that I like.

Dance music

Ahh now we're getting in the zone. When I'm not in a hip hop mood, it's usually house or techno for me. Literally can flip thru hundreds of tracks for hours. I wanted to DJ at one time & collected vinyls heheh. Never DJ'd on a serious level though... House music all night long baby.