rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice needed: The Scandinavian Winter - Sweden

Ok guys, to keep it short and simple and not bore anyone - my friend and I are spending a few weeks of this winter in Sweden- Stockholm to be exact. We are Londoners through and through and haven't done a lot of international game- merely just due to the lack of travelling. We have been solid on gaming women of all types since 17 years old (a long time ago haha).
I'd like to know where's good to go for night game, what Swedish girls like and dislike.

I'm only asking here for people have actually had the experience in Stockholm themselves, please no generic answers!

Thanks in advance guys

Quote: (10-20-2013 06:32 AM)MisterSSW4 Wrote:  

Ok guys, to keep it short and simple and not bore anyone - my friend and I are spending a few weeks of this winter in Sweden- Stockholm to be exact. We are Londoners through and through and haven't done a lot of international game- merely just due to the lack of travelling. We have been solid on gaming women of all types since 17 years old (a long time ago haha).
I'd like to know where's good to go for night game, what Swedish girls like and dislike.

I'm only asking here for people have actually had the experience in Stockholm themselves, please no generic answers!

Thanks in advance guys

Look at this guide. Contact me when you're in Stockholm!

From last winter 2012.

Vicious dropped a few datasheets on Sweden.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Thanks guys for the replies, I'm going to have a read up on all of this!

Could say a lot here, I'll keep it brief:

I was with a Swede for 6 years. During that time we traveled to and from her hometown (about 6 hours north of Stockholm) at least once per year.
Swedes are particularly laid back, especially about sex. Swedes love anything to do with travel and are genius innovators, especially when it comes to making life easier and allowing them more time off work so they can drink and chill with friends.

They are very interested in foreigners and will be curious to speak with you. Scandinavian feminism is different from American feminism in that the women there will still dress and act much more feminine than American women. However they are intelligent career women who also crave the alpha cock in bed. In public they love to dress and be in the feminine role, in private they are very much like American women and when at home you can treat and behave around them as you would American girls and they won't turn off because they have grown up with American culture/media their entire life and secretly want to experience it.

Anyways, she was a great girl. We lasted six years and the sex was never dull. When things went bad, we ended it amicably - only good things to say about Swedes.

*Edit: just realized you're from UK - Good Luck.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

If you don't want to be depressed, dress heavily, drink a ton of coffee, go to sauna (bastu in Swedish) and take a ton of Vitamin D. The sun doesn't really come out much in the winter.

I've said it many times. I don't recommend Sweden during the winter/autumn (unless you've gone many times and really know your way). You are likely to get disappointed.

I went there with a friend of mine in either Nov or Dec of 2012 for 5 nights, which included the weekend. Too put it short, it fucking sucked. We found people to be unfriendly, flakey, snobbish, and racist. We are well dressed (good looking), young professionals and not trying to get in places shit faced. Despite that, at least 3 to 4 clubs would turn us away nightly, and everyone we talked to kept referring us to some shit club that blacks mainly went to. My friend is very dark skinned by the way, and I have no doubt that our troubles were because of it. Even if he hadn't been with me, I think it still would have been a shit place to game. With 21 countries visited around Europe, I'd put that at the absolute bottom for gaming and returning to.

If you really feel the need to go there, just make sure you stay as central as possible. You'll save money just on taxis alone, and of course as everyone knows, logistics are everything.

If I could do it all over again, I would go to Gothenburg instead and I'd HIGHLY recommend you gents do the same.

Thanks in advance guys

Quote: (10-22-2013 09:01 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I've said it many times. I don't recommend Sweden during the winter/autumn (unless you've gone many times and really know your way). You are likely to get disappointed.

Why disappointed? I'm about to go to Gothenburg.

Quote: (10-22-2013 12:27 PM)hipster Wrote:  

It's cold, people don't go outside as much, aren't as open to day game and general interaction.

I'm in town though so drop me a line when you get here and I'll let you know your best options.

Quote: (10-22-2013 09:18 AM)mbare Wrote:  

I went there with a friend of mine in either Nov or Dec of 2012 for 5 nights, which included the weekend. Too put it short, it fucking sucked. We found people to be unfriendly, flakey, snobbish, and racist. We are well dressed (good looking), young professionals and not trying to get in places shit faced. Despite that, at least 3 to 4 clubs would turn us away nightly, and everyone we talked to kept referring us to some shit club that blacks mainly went to. My friend is very dark skinned by the way, and I have no doubt that our troubles were because of it. Even if he hadn't been with me, I think it still would have been a shit place to game. With 21 countries visited around Europe, I'd put that at the absolute bottom for gaming and returning to.

But... but... Black guys kill in Sweden! ?

It's cold, people don't go outside as much, aren't as open to day game and general interaction.

I'm in town though so drop me a line when you get here and I'll let you know your best options.

Thanks, i will once i arrive. But what about the night in the winter? I don't do day game at all. I like Rock music so i have to visit Sticky Fingers and Rockbaren, other than that i have no idea.

Quote: (10-22-2013 01:37 PM)hipster Wrote:  

Thanks, i will once i arrive. But what about the night in the winter? I don't do day game at all. I like Rock music so i have to visit Sticky Fingers and Rockbaren, other than that i have no idea.

I agree with Vicious. Gothenburg, and Sweden overall, has its best period mid July - early September in which I really recommend a visit. After that I'm not going to lie to you; People keeps to themselves at homes, day game is limited, weather unstable and the lack of energy is striking. I'll let someone else comment about the nightlife but I doubt it is remarkable. Not to sound discouraging but just do not have high expectations this time of year.

Quote: (10-22-2013 01:19 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2013 12:27 PM)hipster Wrote:  

But... but... Black guys kill in Sweden! ?

Yeah, that's what I thought too. My friend and I never imagined we'd leave there with such a bad taste. Although I sensed something, it was my friend who eventually mentioned how he thought people were treating him differently. He's Haitian but was raised in New York. It kind of seemed like they're cool with different races, so as long as they stay to their "areas" if you know what I mean. I hate to generalize after only 5 nights there, but that was our impression. As far as the women, he made a little progress with one girl who flaked on him completely rest of the time. Another one thought our rental apartment was too far away. Another night two other girls got in our taxi, that we thought we had on lock, but became cold when we tried to get them to come up for a drink. Tried every weasel move in the book. I made some progress with a few girls, one being a make out, but her friend wasn't feeling my friend and they ended up disappearing. I got her number luckily before they left, but she never responded to any text.

The biggest and most disappointing thing though, was getting turned away from clubs because we weren't on a list. The clubs weren't THAT full and we even went out earlier, but again got turned away. Never in all of my travels has a city turned away tourist because they weren't on a fucking list. Do you have any thoughts on this?

Quote: (10-22-2013 07:05 PM)mbare Wrote:  

The biggest and most disappointing thing though, was getting turned away from clubs because we weren't on a list. The clubs weren't THAT full and we even went out earlier, but again got turned away. Never in all of my travels has a city turned away tourist because they weren't on a fucking list. Do you have any thoughts on this?

The list thing most of the time is just an excuse. In Europe that's very usual in mainstream clubs, they do select who will join. I'm sure race will play a role on it(your friend?) 'cause even white people get discriminated by appearance i.e. being ugly or fat. If you are white, beautiful and well dressed you can still be not allowed to enter just because you are male.That's just one more reason why most of those prep clubs suck.

Quote: (10-22-2013 09:59 PM)hipster Wrote:  

The list thing most of the time is just an excuse. In Europe that's very usual in mainstream clubs, they do select who will join. I'm sure race will play a role on it(your friend?) 'cause even white people get discriminated by appearance i.e. being ugly or fat. If you are white, beautiful and well dressed you can still be not allowed to enter just because you are male.That's just one more reason why most of those prep clubs suck.

Yep, I know all about list, face control and all of that stuff. However, we're both squared away guys, so I can only assume it had something to do with race or perhaps there were too many guys in the club already. It's just that no other place around Europe when I was with my black friend, alone, or with another friend did we ever get turned away. I'm really thinking about it, and I can't come up with any other city that turned me away, and that's based on 21 countries. I'd like to have a better opinion of that city, having had high hopes for it, but it is what it is. Like I said, if I ever go back I'd be willing to check out Gothenburg.

Mbare - In my experience Swedes are not generally racist. So to say it was your friend being black is nonsense, I get the feeling it might have been your "style" or they simply didn't like your faces.
A friend of mine is from Senegal, dark as midnight and spent three weeks there this year. The girls he met were outstanding, he has game/style and didn't complain about anything. He loved it so much he is even thinking of moving there.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (10-23-2013 12:38 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Mbare - In my experience Swedes are not generally racist. So to say it was your friend being black is nonsense, I get the feeling it might have been your "style" or they simply didn't like your faces.
A friend of mine is from Senegal, dark as midnight and spent three weeks there this year. The girls he met were outstanding, he has game/style and didn't complain about anything. He loved it so much he is even thinking of moving there.

I can tell you it wasn't our faces or style. We're both good looking military officers who dress well, and are in our early 30's. In addition, given that I had already been to many high end clubs around Europe, it's needless to say that Stockholm wasn't my first rodeo.

I hope I'm completely wrong on all accounts about Stockholm. I take into account that many others such as you have great things to say about it, but I have to be objective. With that said, as I've stated we were only there for 5 nights and I get outlier experiences. A lot of people go to Italy for a week and report fairly negative results with the women and other things. On the other hand, I had a lot of success but I lived there and spoke the language. I read up on Stockholm a bit before I went and everything led me to believe it was a very open society, so who knows. I could go back there next week and have a totally different experience.

Quote: (10-21-2013 06:38 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

I was with a Swede for 6 years. During that time we traveled to and from her hometown (about 6 hours north of Stockholm) at least once per year.
Swedes are particularly laid back, especially about sex. Swedes love anything to do with travel and are genius innovators, especially when it comes to making life easier and allowing them more time off work so they can drink and chill with friends.

They are very interested in foreigners and will be curious to speak with you. Scandinavian feminism is different from American feminism in that the women there will still dress and act much more feminine than American women. However they are intelligent career women who also crave the alpha cock in bed. In public they love to dress and be in the feminine role, in private they are very much like American women and when at home you can treat and behave around them as you would American girls and they won't turn off because they have grown up with American culture/media their entire life and secretly want to experience it.

Anyways, she was a great girl. We lasted six years and the sex was never dull. When things went bad, we ended it amicably - only good things to say about Swedes.

Sounds good. Did you live there for a period of time?

If you really feel the need to go there, just make sure you stay as central as possible. You'll save money just on taxis alone, and of course as everyone knows, logistics are everything.

If I could do it all over again, I would go to Gothenburg instead and I'd HIGHLY recommend you gents do the same.

Thanks in advance guys

Interesting you say its hard to game girls there, but so many say its easy? Which one is it? Also, why Gothernburg? I've been on this site near on a year and i've never seen someone recommend Gothernburg before?

Quote: (10-23-2013 02:20 PM)mbare Wrote:  

I can tell you it wasn't our faces or style. We're both good looking military officers who dress well, and are in our early 30's. In addition, given that I had already been to many high end clubs around Europe, it's needless to say that Stockholm wasn't my first rodeo.

I hope I'm completely wrong on all accounts about Stockholm. I take into account that many others such as you have great things to say about it, but I have to be objective. With that said, as I've stated we were only there for 5 nights and I get outlier experiences. A lot of people go to Italy for a week and report fairly negative results with the women and other things. On the other hand, I had a lot of success but I lived there and spoke the language. I read up on Stockholm a bit before I went and everything led me to believe it was a very open society, so who knows. I could go back there next week and have a totally different experience.
Ok, so based on what i've read, what specifically are the clubs that you got turned away at? As apparently there is a certain part of the city that is a bit preppy.

Quote: (10-23-2013 03:27 PM)MisterSSW4 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-21-2013 06:38 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Sounds good. Did you live there for a period of time?

Thanks in advance guys

Interesting you say its hard to game girls there, but so many say its easy? Which one is it? Also, why Gothernburg? I've been on this site near on a year and i've never seen someone recommend Gothernburg before?

If you search the forums, Gothenburg is a consensus over Stockholm. Friendlier people, not full of tourists, compact city, easiness of girls etc.

I'm going to say that for a first visit people should go to Stockholm. Gbg is just not big enough to have 7 days of night life (more like 3-4).

I got her number luckily before they left, but she never responded to any text.

First of all, very rarely have I ever managed any kind of progress with a Swedish girl if there was no bang or at least a blowjob involved in the first night. It's ridiculous, but they are just so nice, they give their numbers out to any guy and then at the end of the day, don't give much of a fuck unless they have invested in you too.

Second, the lists. You should've went very early. For example, places like white room, I tend to show up there around 1.30 if I'm not on the list. It's before the rush of the people from the other clubs at 2.30-3 and usually if you're nice and dressed well, they'll even let you in. But I had the same issue with an Indian friend of mine. They'd not let him in.

In general, yes, Stockholm clubs in the center are very cliquey. If you're looking for places easier to get into, try places in Södermalm.

And regarding the OP: I'd not worry about the winter too much. People still go out and clubs are still full. IMO its even easier in the winter since every single girl is looking for some excitement in her life and is bored as hell. In the summer she is getting hit up by her friends to go do fun stuff every single day, so her even making any time for you will be a big investment that they mostly don't want to make.
If you're worried about the lack of sunlight on your own body, supplement with Vitamin D + hit the gym regularly.

I only say it was more difficult to game girls there, as compared to my other experiences around Europe. Can a person expect to pull from every city after only 5 days...obviously no, and I get that. But I give it a negative from things I've already mentioned. I say Gothenburg because I'd like to give Sweden a second chance, others have given it better reviews, and I've had good experiences with second tier cities...perhaps it's less pretentious than Stockholm.

I will say our logistics in Stockholm did hurt us a bit...broke a cardinal rule there and didn't stay within walking distance from the nightlife. As far as specific clubs that turned us away, I honestly don't remember/didn't write them down, but after someone mentioned White Room, I do recall that being one of the clubs we were turned away from. Most of the places we went to were in the upperclass part of town.

Hard to say you got turned away cause of your race....

Clubs are very weird about who they let in. Often times the bouncers will feel your vibe out before they let you in. I remember the first time I went to this high end venue, the bouncer could probably tell I was a bit nervous and he didn't let me in(I was dressed ok, but not that well). After that I dressed well and confident and I always got in.

My buddy has gotten in there with a shitty hoody many times. I think that the bouncers think he's being ironic or a hipster or something. He's not even good looking(skinny asian dude). But he has confidence and he gets guestlist... and he's a regular. Hell, he always has his hoodie with him.

I think eye contact and vibe is the biggest thing(obviously with dressing well or having girls with you, that goes without saying). Strong eye contact and a friendly voice with the bouncer and you should be able to get in. If not getting in, the bouncer will do things for you he wouldn't otherwise. For example, I was in line for a Montreal club and it was pretty late and they weren't letting guys in since it was full. The bouncer rejected the 3 dudes in front of me who clearly didn't have much swag or style. For me and my buddy we were just cool and collected and he offered to let us in if we just slipped him a 20 each.

Edit- Should add I'm just rambling in general...

Quote: (10-23-2013 02:20 PM)mbare Wrote:  

Others have covered the time, place, fashion angle already.

Maybe it was your hair? I know its strange, but I am also sure you noticed that Swedish guys have amazing hair. It was one of the easiest ways for me to know if a guy was Swedish or not (I lived in multicultural Malmo).

Just a thought. If you had typical military style buzz cuts it would be a dead give away.