rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worst Game You've seen

Worst Game You've seen

So last night was dead and a couple guys beat me to an approach. I decided to eavesdrop while watching a game of pool to see if they were running any game. There was a Hawaiian guy and a black guy and they were clearing winging each other.

I walked over and the Hawaiian dude was reading one girl's palms. I actually got quite interested in it because he had quite a bit to tell her and she was eating it up. My palm reads are fairly short and succinct so I thought I was going to learn something.

He read her palm for 75 minutes.

This guy literally took a piss three different times while the black guy juggled both girls and then came back to continue the palm read.

When the chick asked him how he learned to read palms, he told her he had lived with gypsies. Having just returned from Ukraine, I almost choked on my beer.

At some point the Hawaiian guy makes one of the girls emotional. Apparently there is some drama in her love life at the moment. He bails to grab a drink. At this point he's scared to reengage and the black guy asks the girls if they were mad at him. They weren't so he goes and grabs his boy and tells him to get back in the game.

An hour has passed and there is no KINO, just talking. Hawaiian guy is talking about the cost of a pilot's license. It's midnight and the bars close at 2 a.m. Chicks start getting tired and drop the "we have boyfriends." The guys freeze up.

The black guy tells his girl that if she won't give him her number, he will settle for her instagram. The Hawaiian guy doesn't even ask for a number, he goes for a Facebook close.

The Hawaiian guy tells his girl that he opened her by asking her to watch his drink for a few minutes. Wtf was he doing, standing in the corner looking at his watch? Why would you admit to that?

After the girls bounce the two have a mini-huddle and the black guy basically tells the hawaiian guy he has no game.

Anyone else see something this pathetic?

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Worst Game You've seen

The worst game I've ever seen was my game when I was younger. I'm too embarrassed to even talk about the mistakes I made and opportunities I missed.

Worst Game You've seen

Oh, I forgot...black guy gets both phone numbers while Hawaiian dude stares at his phone, refreshing his FB to see if chick accepted his friend request.

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Worst Game You've seen

I'm the harshest critic of myself and try not to judge others who at least try to make an effort.

Worst Game You've seen

Seems kind of pathetic to listen to them for over an hour.

Worst Game You've seen

Quote: (10-19-2013 08:54 PM)houston Wrote:  

It was a pathetic evening. I was waiting for some more talent to arrive thinking "don't stop until the fat lady sings."

I saw some excellent pool games, though.

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Worst Game You've seen

The worst game you'll ever see is all around you.

It's the lack of feeling confident in having something to say to attractive girls that all guys see walking down the street.

The reason beta/white knights get frustrated by players is because, to them, players are like wizards who are "cheating"- they think we are breaking the rules.

It's sad that so many guys haven't been able to get their game together. I think the majority of the world's frustration and suffering comes from ignorance or lack of game.

I get kind of choked up thinking about it because I've been there, and am still there sometimes. You have men who feel powerless and they let their dreams die.

It's like the child in them dies because they just don't know how to talk to women.

And then women get frustrated because they can't find confident men.

Worst Game You've seen

Quote: (10-19-2013 09:12 PM)soup Wrote:  

It's the lack of feeling confident in having something to say to attractive girls that all guys see walking down the street.

The reason beta/white knights get frustrated by players is because, to them, players are like wizards who are "cheating"- they think we are breaking the rules.

It's sad that so many guys haven't been able to get their game together. I think the majority of the world's frustration and suffering comes from ignorance or lack of game.

I get kind of choked up thinking about it because I've been there, and am still there sometimes. You have men who feel powerless and they let their dreams die.

It's like the child in them dies because they just don't know how to talk to women.

[Image: potd.gif]

Worst Game You've seen

Quote: (10-19-2013 08:54 PM)houston Wrote:  

Exacty. Why would you waste your time watching other dudes game? You should be gaming other women in the club, if there are not hot women around, you simply call it a night and go home.

Majority of dudes out there don't have game, I am not surprised that they were running bad game.

Worst Game You've seen

Reading this and visualizing it made me cringe. Pitt has a point, why didn't you mac on other broads or did you think you would get to swoop?

Worst Game You've seen

Almost think that bad game is still preferable to not even playing. The guys might've been chumps but they were clearly trying to pick up with cold approaches. I see a lot of my Asian friends run the whole "be the shoulder to cry on" cuddle-bitch game and that shit is just terrible to see in real time.

Worst Game You've seen

It’s always better to aggressively play the numbers game than to waste mental energy trying to appear smooth. That’s why those guys beat you to the approach in the first place. You still had a chance to flirt with the girls as they bounced. Instead you continued listening to the two guys.

Many PUAs and the media will prey on your insecurities and have you believe women are criticizing every little thing you say and do when they’re probably far more self-conscious. If two guys palm-reading girls for 75 minutes irritated you, you should have seen some of the weird shit I’ve said and done to girls out of pure nervousness only to result in success. Too bad if you don’t like it. That’s my reward for approaching girls whether or not I have something smooth to say.

The fact that these two guys actually approach girls puts them ahead of the vast majority of men. As long as they keep it up with the numbers game, they’ll have great success.

Worst Game You've seen

Quote:Quote:

The fact that these two guys actually approach girls puts them ahead of the vast majority of men. As long as they keep it up with the numbers game, they’ll have great success.

Even the worst game is better than not approaching at all, and the way you smooth out the rough edges is with experience.

Worst Game You've seen

I once saw two guys playing the dancing monkey routine and every time they get rejected, one would throw double middle fingers in the group of chicks faces and the other would yell, "FUCK YOU!!" These had no clue on how to deal with women. They got thrown out of the club we were in and they deserved it.

Worst Game You've seen

^^^even having bad game assumes you're not a complete moron

Worst Game You've seen

Interesting the guy held her attention that long and lost it. Good post for us all to consider what we would do. Thanks for sharing.

Worst Game You've seen

Last night a guy brought a girl as his date to a dance venue I was at.

I've seen this girl before at dance class, and we've talked briefly before.

Right away she starts flirting with me, but I'm not too attracted to her, and feel bad for the guy, so I try to not show any interest. This guy has no control, and his only interactions with her consist of asking if she wants another drink.

Later on some other guy she knows chatted her up, and bounced her to another club, all in front of the other guy.

Worst Game You've seen

Quote: (10-19-2013 06:59 PM)svenski7 Wrote:  

So last night was dead and a couple guys beat me to an approach. I decided to eavesdrop while watching a game of pool to see if they were running any game.

So far it sounds like they are the ones with good game, and you have no game.

I walked over and the Hawaiian dude was reading one girl's palms. I actually got quite interested in it because he had quite a bit to tell her and she was eating it up.

He read her palm for 75 minutes.

Again, how is this the worst game ever? They approach and the know enough that girls love astrology and palm reading, and the girl was eating it up for over an hour.

This guy literally took a piss three different times while the black guy juggled both girls and then came back to continue the palm read.

When the chick asked him how he learned to read palms, he told her he had lived with gypsies. Having just returned from Ukraine, I almost choked on my beer.

At some point the Hawaiian guy makes one of the girls emotional. Apparently there is some drama in her love life at the moment. He bails to grab a drink. At this point he's scared to reengage and the black guy asks the girls if they were mad at him. They weren't so he goes and grabs his boy and tells him to get back in the game.

An hour has passed and there is no KINO, just talking. Hawaiian guy is talking about the cost of a pilot's license. It's midnight and the bars close at 2 a.m. Chicks start getting tired and drop the "we have boyfriends." The guys freeze up.

The black guy tells his girl that if she won't give him her number, he will settle for her instagram. The Hawaiian guy doesn't even ask for a number, he goes for a Facebook close.

The Hawaiian guy tells his girl that he opened her by asking her to watch his drink for a few minutes. Wtf was he doing, standing in the corner looking at his watch? Why would you admit to that?

After the girls bounce the two have a mini-huddle and the black guy basically tells the hawaiian guy he has no game.

Anyone else see something this pathetic?

I don't think these guys are pathetic.

That really doesn't sound that bad. Asking for the facebook is a mistake, but his friend will probably help him correct shit like that.

And the girls were saying they have boyfriends and don't want to give out their phone numbers, taking their social media information is OK just to end the interaction. Just don't contact them on facebook or instagram, then that would be pathetic.

What would have been pathetic would have been if the guys kept trying to press forward to escalate RSD style after the girls said they wouldn't give out their phone numbers and had boyfriends. I usually see drunk guys do that sort of thing "Oh come on! Just give me your phone number!" and turning what was a relatively positive interaction into an ugly argument.

My game was retarded when I was in my late teens because I just didn't approach girls. When girls approached me and were totally into me, I would fuck it up most of the time. I grew up. I won't ever criticize a guy for trying to talk to hot girls.

Worst Game You've seen

Why criticize him for listening?

It's not like we're all extraordinary extroverts that constantly approach like machines all damned day. There's a couple evenings a week where I'd rather just relax and chat with a couple friends. Did that last night. I don't need to approach all the time, especially when I've already got a fair amount of leads. People watching is entertaining.

I think they're in the right of it though, in actually trying; when you want something, go after it. They'll learn, eventually. Should've paused them and given them a few websites to check out.

Worst Game You've seen

Quote: (12-06-2013 02:40 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

What would have been pathetic would have been if the guys kept trying to press forward to escalate RSD style after the girls said they wouldn't give out their phone numbers and had boyfriends. I usually see drunk guys do that sort of thing "Oh come on! Just give me your phone number!" and turning what was a relatively positive interaction into an ugly argument.

I sense a different context from my reading of the interaction. If the girl says no and looks like she wants to end the conversation, find another girl. On the other hand, if the girl is smiling, consider persisting one final time. The reason is because the girl may not necessarily be uninterested. Sometimes girls are just nervous and don't know how to react, so they start walking away from guys they actually like.

If a girl tells you she has a boyfriend shortly after you start flirting with her, that’s one thing.

If she tells you she has a boyfriend after 75+ minutes of flirting in a bar, I say proceed my friend. Sounds like she has an easy time forgetting her boyfriend. Svenski mentioned the black guy got both phone numbers.

Worst Game You've seen

Worst game is laughing at others attempts on internet forums.

Realize that everybody's doing the best they can. I have no right to look down on any guy trying to get some no matter how dorky his attempts. Good for him. I bet you've had your fair share of 'pathethic' moments in life as well. Chode [Image: amuse.gif]

Worst Game You've seen

Direct daygamer n00bs in Toronto. I blame it on RSD and all the direct daygame coaches telling guys with no social skills to direct approach girls. That's stupid... because direct game is something for a more advanced guy since a new guy using it will end up creeping out 90 percent of girls, while going indirect he won't creep out that many girls. The critical mass of direct daygame spammers has reached an incredibly high level to the point where no one can daygame at all because women in general are aware of it. I also blame it on the whole "beast" mentality of approaching every single out there. Now thousands of Toronto women are aware of this-

http://www.torontolife.com/style/random-...on-centre/

Worst Game You've seen

Quote: (10-19-2013 09:12 PM)soup Wrote:  

[Image: potd.gif]

Worst Game You've seen

Anytime I see a guy get angry/pissed off. Loss of control is the worst game there is. When she can get to you, when she can break your cool, she wins.

You must maintain control at all times.

Worst Game You've seen

We've all be been beta chodes before, and sometimes we are betas again. We oscillate between alpha and beta all the time. No one is ever 100% Alpha 24/7, not even Dan Bilzerian.