rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paying for dates - Carrot Dating

The guy who started Seeking Arrangement has launched another dating site encouraging men to "bribe their way to dates." [Image: smile.gif]

W....T....F?

I mildly want someone to post up real life experience videos of his actual dates with these chicks, great entertainment probably. This is like the prostitution equivalent of lite beer.

In places like the U.S. sex is becoming more transactional and it looks like this guy is just trying to capitalize on it.

Women have no shame about gold digging and using guys for shit anymore and guys just want consistent access to pussy without the responsibilities and boredom of marriage and kids. So it seems like this guy is just trying to create an outlet for these two tendencies to converge. If current trends continue (although I'm not sure they will given our economic conditions) this could very well be what "dating" and "relationships" become in the future as men and women are less willing to tolerate each other long term.

They just need to legalize prostitution and finish.

This is the main reason why I have used the beta-provider approach so much. If women are trying to exploit men for money and gifts...why can't I exploit women's desire to be married with kids and house with a picket fence and a dog.