rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Race Audi R8 vs Suzuki & Kawasaki bikes

Crazy...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=297600933721053

In the US, after the first 100yds good samaritan citizens would call the cops on you

My friend owns the original Audi R8 V8 which is kinda outdated now, but that thing still feels like a beast. When you are driving it at low speed in downtown you can feel that it's not designed for that kind of driving, feels like the whole car is shaking with anticipation to go full throttle.

That woman passenger was so turned on.

Quote: (10-17-2013 09:32 AM)Pyre Wrote:  

In the US, after the first 100yds good samaritan citizens would call the cops on you

^^^This

I'm surprised the bikers didn't wreck in the corners though

Quote: (10-17-2013 09:34 AM)The Great Basilisk Wrote:  

My friend owns the original Audi R8 V8 which is kinda outdated now, but that thing still feels like a beast. When you are driving it at low speed in downtown you can feel that it's not designed for that kind of driving, feels like the whole car is shaking with anticipation to go full throttle.
V8 is good, but the one to have is V10. V8 has known issues (ie not keeping the declared 420 hp, overall oil consumption etc.).

And the video is awesome! The girl must got wet all over [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Quote: (10-17-2013 10:41 AM)artur jedi Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2013 09:34 AM)The Great Basilisk Wrote:  

V8 is good, but the one to have is V10. V8 has known issues (ie not keeping the declared 420 hp, overall oil consumption etc.).
Yeah, his new RS5, which looks like a "normal" car, actually outperforms the older version of R8. [Image: angry.gif]

well that was stupid.... by car and motorcycle drivers. To top it off, that was also very beta.

Can you re-post link or point to another? Says content is unavailable.

Man, someone must have taken it down.

I tried to show it to my buddy and that same page showed up.. Shame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVkvUu016yE
Youtube mirror

1. The bikers suck in the curves. It's not their machines that are slow but the drivers. I mean come on.. the highway is banked. You can tell they are scared because at that speed you have to shift your center and really pull down the bike. They're not doing that. I've met biker newbs who buy 1000cc machines, go fast when it's straight, but can't keep up in the turns.

2. I can only imagine how wet the girl was getting.

Youtube link no good either. I really want to see this video now.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

My favorite street racer is the crazy Swede "Ghostrider". The guy is skilled and insane.

Love the burnout he does at the police station at the end.

Is this it?

Yep!

Sick video!
Laner the biker you posted about was doing over 350km/hr! That's F1 speed territory man! Simply spectacular! Did you see at one point that guy just zoomed past a stopped cops car! Lol

That's the stuff that is nice for racing you only risk killing yourself and not innocent family drivers like on previous video and especially stupid was the guy in car trying to impress some lady...

Ps. Yes you are risking of killing spectators but they know consequences of going for race like that.