rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to go for Chinese New Year?

It is on 30 January 2014. Is Chinese New Year good time to meet Chinese girls? Where?

I do not speak Chinese at all. So, mainland China is not an option at this stage. Is it better to go to the source (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao) or where Chinese girls go on holiday?

What do you mean by "the source"?

If you don't speak chinese Hong Kong or maybe Taiwan are your best bets...

Quote: (10-16-2013 04:01 AM)Northern Wrote:  

It is on 30 January 2014. Is Chinese New Year good time to meet Chinese girls? Where?

I do not speak Chinese at all. So, mainland China is not an option at this stage. Is it better to go to the source (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao) or where Chinese girls go on holiday?

Almost all girls in HK will speak English, it's a nice environment....but I would seriously suggest you go to Taiwan, food is better, people are nicer and you're much more likely to get an ONS there, unless you have no standards, if that's the case then most of Asia will be easy.

I've been to both places and if you asked me to choose, I would choose Taiwan immediately, the girls are hotter and you definitely have more 'foreigner power' there.

Do many Chinese go overseas for New Year? What are popular destinations?

Quote: (10-17-2013 07:15 AM)Northern Wrote:  

Do many Chinese go overseas for New Year? What are popular destinations?

Kiev & Minsk

Um... Chinese New Year is a time for FAMILY REUNION, not vacationing, so this is completely not the right atmosphere that you are looking for.