rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flake field test...

Flake field test...

Ok... so I got this 7, extremely flakey, haven't talked to her in 3 months, now once in a while I'd send forwarded text to her but no other contact for bout 3 months. So, yesterday she apparently moves back in town and I never knew she left. So I figured I'd try to make HER want me, so, I pulled the I don't give a damn attitude, example when she said she just moved back, my reply was ''huh...didn't know ya left''... simple short texts that's it. So today's her bday, she wants to hang out, now I got to be at work at 1 but since my new job I start Monday I'm takin my said time off. She wanted to meet, I told her she gotta meet me and made it she wanted to go to eat at a fancy place to eat, I text sayin no, goin to see movie saw 3d. She text back wanting to go, I said she got 30 min or I'm walkin in, she's now on her way. Will continue story after... Just finished a fat joint to....lol

Flake field test...

Update!!! This backfired, she claimed to have a boyfriend now, blew her the fuck off after the movie... Now, met up with a southern 8, no joke. Cock blocking roommate came in and didn't want me there cause she had kids. Any way to avoid this one? I'm kinda mad here!!!

Flake field test...

Dude generate some new freakin' leads by going out into the field. 3 month old leads aren't going anywhere.

Flake field test...

I got new leads, just wanted to see the outcome on that one, however the 8 who's roommate sent me packin got on my nerves. I know the obvious take her to My place, but damn that sucked!!!

Flake field test...

He wants the glengarry leads

Flake field test...

You fairy.

Flake field test...

The leads are weak?! The fucking leads are weak? Youre weak.