rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gold Digger Prank!

Gold Digger Prank!

Gold Digger Prank!

I always love this dudes frame, I'm sure he gets blown out all the time but he's stong as fuck.

Gold Digger Prank!

I thought it was pretty funny, but I don't think that its as controversial as people want to make it out to be. Social status is probably the most important dimension of male attractiveness. Having an expensive car signals high social status. Of course it will make him more attractive to women. It's like having a woman wear a burka and then take it off to reveal that she's a hard 9.

Gold Digger Prank!

That's awesome.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Gold Digger Prank!

Not sure if real.

Gold Digger Prank!

LOL not sure if its real but theres truth to it either way

Gold Digger Prank!

Quote: (10-15-2013 02:50 PM)XYZ Wrote:  

LOL not sure if its real but theres truth to it either way

i doubt its real considering what was posted about him before but yea there is a lot of truth to it.

Gold Digger Prank!

I like how she weakly put her hand up, as if to dismiss him, after he just blew her up.

Funny stuff.

Gold Digger Prank!

The only thing that seems unrealistic is how a Youtube celebrity gets his hands on a lambo, otherwise I don't see why it couldn't be real.

Gold Digger Prank!

Quote: (10-15-2013 03:15 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

The only thing that seems unrealistic is how a Youtube celebrity gets his hands on a lambo, otherwise I don't see why it couldn't be real.

Rental?[Image: dodgy.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Gold Digger Prank!

http://www.statsheep.com/vitalyzdtv

But if that video earns him 5000 I can easily see him asking his parking valet or super rich buddy to lend him one for a shoot. also you can rent one for maybe $300-400 a day

Gold Digger Prank!

Quote: (10-15-2013 03:15 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

Notice the sticker (it says "21") on the upper-right side corner of the windshield. It's a rental.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Gold Digger Prank!

This happened to my mate. Not quite the same, but it involved a club, a limousine, and some absolute bullshit about him being a professional footballer. He got the bang.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Gold Digger Prank!

I've been thinking on this so much lately, and it really does make all of the difference.

A woman's perception of you is determined by the utility you can provide for her.

A man's perception of you is determined by the utility you can provide for yourself.

"Despite their numbers, their pussyness means I was barely hurt. 2 black eyes and a cut nose, no big deal. I could sense the fear in them so as they were walking I chased them down and told them to "go home". They all left like little girls." - Revelations 21:4

Gold Digger Prank!

Quote: (10-15-2013 03:29 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

This happened to my mate. Not quite the same, but it involved a club, a limousine, and some absolute bullshit about him being a professional footballer. He got the bang.

RVF limo service?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Gold Digger Prank!

[deleted]

Gold Digger Prank!

Loved it! Shows how shallow and vapid women are really...

Gold Digger Prank!

Quote: (10-15-2013 02:48 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Not sure if real.

I think it's real, that's why they have to blur out the whore's face.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Gold Digger Prank!

If I was rich I'd literally do this all day

valhalla

Gold Digger Prank!

She went from "no" to her suggesting an insta-date at the "bar down the street" in under 30 seconds.

Gold Digger Prank!

He could've probably smashed her in the back seat within 10 minutes. That's what he should've did.

Gold Digger Prank!

Quote: (10-15-2013 04:43 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

If I was rich I'd literally do this all day

There should be guys here who would be wealthy enough to do things like this for shits and giggles.

Gold Digger Prank!

Buy why did she flake on me?......

Gold Digger Prank!

Quote: (10-15-2013 06:03 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

Buy why did she flake on me?......

Because you obviously weren't [*] enough!

* Insert vague, difficult to quantify trait that masks the real reason and flaker's "guilt" and transfers blame to the flakee.

Gold Digger Prank!

I wanna do this!!!!

What kind of lambo is that?