rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

$10,000 (+ or - $3)

,000 (+ or - )

Is she the most overpriced whore in America?

For only $9997, "Erika Awakening" will give you fifteen 85 minute "sessions." There's no massage, no happy ending, not even dirty talk. For $470 an hour teach you "spiritual seduction." It's basically a new-agey self-help course.

She's obviously trying to court lonely horny men with those pictures, but she's not even that hot: Once you get past the makeup and clever lighting, all I can see is a manjaw and a wrinkly smile.

For the price of decent looking hooker, this aging haggard will rehash the law the attraction and tell whisper you cliches (customized for your individual needs!). Act now, because "I expect the prices to continue going up because this knowledge is worth far, far more than what I’m charging for it."

,000 (+ or - )

Quote: (11-01-2010 11:39 AM)klasik Wrote:  

Is she the most overpriced whore in America?

For only $9997, "Erika Awakening" will give you fifteen 85 minute "sessions." There's no massage, no happy ending, not even dirty talk. For $470 an hour teach you "spiritual seduction." It's basically a new-agey self-help course.

She's obviously trying to court lonely horny men with those pictures, but she's not even that hot: Once you get past the makeup and clever lighting, all I can see is a manjaw and a wrinkly smile.

For the price of decent looking hooker, this aging haggard will rehash the law the attraction and tell whisper you cliches (customized for your individual needs!). Act now, because "I expect the prices to continue going up because this knowledge is worth far, far more than what I’m charging for it."

Blah. This is why sites like puahate.com exist. Anyway, everything you need to know about game can be had either for free or at a nominal cost (e.g. Bang). The hardest part of game is the implementation, the approaching, trying things, etc. People who pay for this shit believe they can short circuit the process by paying huge sums of money, but they are wrong.

,000 (+ or - )

In a healthy economy, someone like her might have an actual job somewhere instead of scamming people.