rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Strange Problem

A Strange Problem

Over the course of this new semester of college, I have learned a few difficult lessons of game. It's been real rough for me to readjust after going abroad for a whole semester, and it has nothing to do with social contacts or anything of that nature. Nor the fact that I spent a semester in Norden where the girls are a bit easier. It all boils down to this, actually.

It's the fact that I got better looking.

When I was in Scandinavia I ate right, lifted a ton, and drank a lot/smoked tobacco a lot. I know you may think that these last two are terrible, but they do make you look a lot older. Being 21 now, I get people thinking I'm 24 or 25 when I'm probably younger than them. You can say I grew into myself, kind of.

The fact of the matter is that now that girls regularly giving compliments, I'm forgetting where I came from. My skills were quite good before and during my time in Scandinavia, but when I returned to my home university I neglected to use them. My old techniques had gone out the window every time some girl stroked my ego. I have to learn to ignore the compliments and use them to bounce my way back into a playful conversation. What do you guys think of something like this?

'Girl'- "You are the best looking redhead I know of"
'Me'- "I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted"

'Girl'- "You have really broad shoulders"
'Me'- "You too"

[Image: laugh4.gif]

But seriously, how can I combat this? Will I eventually just get used to it?

A Strange Problem

I remember Roosh mentioning something about this in Bang, how he found a lot more success when he wasn't successful. Aside from that, this seems like more of an ego problem.

And I probably came off as a bit narcissistic in that post, didn't mean to be that way.

A Strange Problem

Repped