rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stunners in Asia - Models, 10s, Hot Girls

Hi all,

Heading over to Asia for the first time from South Beach, Miami.

Have some experience with beautiful girls in the US from Thailand, the Phils and Taiwan.

I was just wondering if anyone has any advice on where to find the hottest girls in Asia for the lowest "hassle", or greatest appreciation for Americans - or however you want to frame it. I think you know what I'm saying.

Chinese girls seem to me to be the hottest... although to me, hot is hot. Black, white, teal, purple - whatever ... a 10 is a 10 ... VERY HOT, I'm talking about. That's what I want. And I don't want to pay a lot of money hooker-style. And I want them to be less of a pain in the ass then here in the US.

What I do love are EXTREMELY hot girls - like the best of the best.

I'm even considering hiring a local to go model hunting for me.

I can stay in one place for a while, or go to multiple places.

But, I've read various places have their pluses and minuses.

And I need to work quickly and efficiently. Have girls that work for me call modeling agencies or agents to get dates.. do what I have to do. Go to nice clubs that are inexpensive for Americans hopefully and buy VIP bottles (hopefully $50?).. whatever works. But I know some places have girls that like you "naturally" more and have super hot chicks. But, some places the hot chicks are going to be with rich locals, etc. (like Colombia for example)... anyway.. just wanted to brain storm.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the "Asian Elite" and strategies to conquer them. I've seen some good threads here, maybe we can trade stories and techniques.

Anyone else out there love 10s?

Take care.

Philippines.

Care to expand? [Image: wink.gif]

Well, I have no experience in Asia, and I am not an American. But I have heard that Philippinos like Americans and that the girls are stunning.

This guy has a complete run down on Asian cities: http://naughtynomad.wordpress.com/

I can vouch for the Philippines.

1) English is widely spoken. In fact, it's probably the most useful language to know for getting around since hundreds of dialects are spoken throughout the islands.

2) The people are really into western culture and are relatively (for Asia) westernized so it should be easier to relate to them. I would hold off on the sarcasm though. It tends to rub even the younger ones the wrong way.

3) Since you're from Miami, you might appreciate the hybrid Latin-Asian culture in the Phil. You'll find women there who straight up look like Latinas with the requisite ass and hips except they don't blow up like blimps at a Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade when they hit their 30s.

4) Learn a few phrases in Tagalog. It will endear you to the locals.

5) I would base my trip on seeing the sites instead of explicitly searching for women. See the rice terraces, beaches, volcanoes, coral reefs, etc. You'll run into women along the way and will actually convey more value by showing that you have an interest in more than T&A.

Bluewater,
We have the same taste and I am also looking to meet the 10's here in BKK and around South East Asia. I landed in BKK on saturday and I'm very interested in the replies to the same question you asked in here.
When are you coming to Asia?

I haven't been, but I'm going soon.

I was planning to hit up modeling agencies, shopping malls, and maybe the universities to find 9's and 10's. If all the hot ones are bitches, though, I'd rather have 8's with great personalities.

Uhh... it seems like one of these threads pops up every six months or so and people who have actually been to these places come in and burst your bubble.

First of all, girls from just about every Asian country love Western guy. So the difference between say, Thailand and the Phillippines in that regard is slim to none.

I'm in Asia right now, been here since August. Will be here another month. I think you're in for a rude awakening when you get here. In third world countries, the super hot local girls either do one of two things: become prostitutes to support their extended families, or if their parents are wealthy, they get sent to a nice school or maybe even abroad. I don't think you're going to find modeling agencies lying around Malaysia or the Phillippines full of hot girls ready to jump on a white guy (as if they don't already see them every day).

If you only want to bang so-called 9's and 10's in Asia without paying for it, your options really boil down to this: find foreign models who have contracts in cities like Taipei, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai (about as hard as picking them up back home), or get in with a local social network, get hooked up with some of the upper-class locals and meet the really hot local girls through them (difficult and very, very time consuming).

Day game is recommended, but it's very inconsistent. Some days you will go out and not see a single really hot local girl in a mall, only tourists or foreign girls. Again, I'm assuming we're talking about the so-called 10's here. If you just want hot or pretty girls, you can usually find them working in salons or massage parlors and some times as a bar... but if they're at a bar, they'll often be semi-pro's.

But it should be said again, the idea that you can drop into a country like Indonesia or Singapore or whatever, sport your nice clothes, fat wallet and white skin, and have super hot (non-pro) girls flock to you... it's a fantasy. You're dreaming. It doesn't work like that. For one, there are about 15 million other Western guys who have the same idea here, so you're not unique. And second of all, Asia is overrun with prostitutes. So unless you're willing to deal with them (shoring), you're more or less limited to foreign girls and tourists unless you plan on staying in one spot for a while and hope to get lucky. Sure, there are some really hot local girls in these countries who are just walking around, but the frequency in which you see them is far, far less than you do back home... especially in Miami.

If you do want to go the model route, the I'd set up camp in Hong Kong or Taipei and scope out the foreign scene. A lot of European models come through those cities for gigs and are on 1-2 month contracts living there.

Thanks all for your replies..

Badstuber... yes, I've heard that as well and love naughtynomad.com ... not sure if the LA Cafe will have the caliber I want.. I've heard to go to the following clubs in Manila:

"Consider checking out night clubs and lounges such as LAX, Tabu, Nirvana, Fiamma, Encore. Also check out Cafe Havana. Its a high end version of LA Cafe."

No idea about them.. anyone with info fill us all in.

My plan is to land in the Phils and branch out around Asia from there - Thailand for sure, Hong Kong, Malaysia.. I'm pretty open.

Raskol.. Yes, you're very right about going to just for the girls. There are girls alllllll over where I live - SUPER HOT ONES. In fact, so many hot girls it literally drives you crazy. Its hard to describe, but it sort of gets old playing the "game" here in South Beach. Maybe its just me having no attention span (although I have been here off and on for 5 years, also lived in LA and NY). In any case, they are smoking fucking hot.

But I am sick of some of the BS, and I guess I am looking to explore the other types of BS that exists in parts of the world I have not been to. [Image: wink.gif] AND I want to see some kick ass scenery that I may never see again. That's the bottom line... and hot girls - very hot girls.. that want me.. well, that is my favorite thing of course, and I like to figure out, if I can, how to up my odds to the best of my ability wherever I go.

I can tell anyone going to Miami - split a VIP table at Liv (club on 41st and Collins) and have fun.. trust me, hot girls will be walking around. And the same goes for a lot of clubs.. or walk on the beach. They're everywhere.

For example, naughtynomad.com - there is a technique mentioned to go up and give girls a piece of paper with your phone number on it in the malls. I like this.

Other things I am thinking of are getting in touch with photographers or hiring locals to find me super hot girls. Hell, they make $350/mo. in some cases (or less, or more).. so I could afford it. But, I have to work quick.

Networks are big, read on this board maybe getting in with my Alumni network there in Manila would work as my university is fairly prestigious and that damn degree should do something for me other than sit in a closet somewhere.

Entertainment industry is always a winner so holding some kind of contest or trying to work something out or work some angle there would be good, followed by parties, etc. Again, not much time to work all that out, but brainstorming in general.

Vacancier Permanent... I'll be there on 11/20 in Manila and will definitely be in Thailand at some point. Heading back to the states just before Xmas, but if I like it out there in Asia, I'll just come back. Its a bit of a scouting mission as well. For business, girls, life, etc. Never been, so one of those things that I figure I'm going to not only read about, but do. Would love to brainstorm, etc. I heard in Bangkok Q bar is good and some other places... I read sites where they mainly talk about the "pros" scene, but they also talk about clubs too. worldsexguide dot com/forum is one of them. Pretty entertaining stuff.

Of course I hear in Thailand, like I've read about Colombia, that smoking hot girls in Bangkok usually go for rich Thai dudes. But you know what, smoking hot girls in the US sometimes go for dumb asses who beat them, have wayyyy too many tattoos, no life, etc. I mean the truth is that hot girls usually do whatever the fuck they want, and some like to "buck the system" ALWAYS. And there are so many factors, when it comes down to it, that I still think its worth checking out.

But yeah, I'm really into systems. For example, there have been things over time that have worked for me online to get very hot girls. But, only for a while, and I would get tons of emails. The online dating sites for the phils and stuff - well, they're not SUPER hot girls, some that are alright.. but what I am saying is I would love to develop a network of parties/entertainment, or something else (I have some ideas already) to bring the party to me whenever possible without having to dick around.

If I can leverage the lower wages, that's good. People pay $300 for 1 hour with a hooker in the US, so its 1 month wage in the Phils, many parts of China, and other places - I SHOULD be able to work something out, but who knows. Anyone want to chip in on developing a hot girl party central call center in Asia.. haha.. to basically organize them all to love us and want to hang with us at our parties? Random idea, but you have to start somewhere. I've seen dumber things work, and hot girls with complete tools (we all have).. so what the hell.

gringoed... yes, nice plan man. Whats your strategy with the modeling agencies? I was just thinking maybe to pay a photographer part-time out there to hook me up on some dates with girls I pick. Or to even pay a talent agent to call other talent agents of girls and hook me up. Ones that I pick out of magazines. Have to mix honesty and credibility with getting the job done.. a bit tough, but we can brainstorm.

Entropy.. ya I hear ya, good post man. Trust me I lived back in the midwest for 9 months last year and its like going back into the dessert and being so f'ing thirsty.. and then you come back to South Beach and its like holy shit.. you might see 1 smoking hot girl at a mall every month or so in the midwest.. here you walk down Lincoln Road and literally, and no bullshit, you can see like 1 every 20 feet at times. Its actually that unreal.

It makes me wonder why I would leave here at all. But, I think I just want to do something different. And, I don't get $350 tables here. However, I'm working on that too. I also know people here in Miami are full of shit, so maybe I need to go watch how people REALLY get ripped off in other countries to make me appreciate Miami. LOL. Miami does lead the US in hot ass, but not reliability, being on time, etc. etc. - its like Pleasure Island or Spring Break for adults year-round... or, it can be.

Yes, inconsistent day game is annoying. Its best to have an introduction.. to be in a place where they are coming to meet you, or where they see you in a favorable light. Of course, this is the best.. and with smoking hot girls, with a short time frame, it can be tough.. BUT not impossible. That's why I'm here to brainstorm.

The hooker thing.. yes, that's annoying. However, in the US there are many hookers who simply DON'T GET PAID. So, maybe even less intelligent than hookers. [Image: wink.gif] Or some looking for sugar daddy's and shit.. that whole bs deal.. fuck that.. but I mean I'll evaluate the hooker thing when I need to. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife.. but that applies to Miami as well.. some drunken, crazy, hot, dumb as fuck b***** here. Some intelligent ones too. A little of everything.

I like your idea about HK and Taipei. Not sure how I can scope out the foreign scene other than showing up and being like whats up... which is like a "cold call". I guess cold-calling works in the Phils and Thailand (esp when they want $).. but if I can just figure out a way to make it a bit more favorable... when I'm out, etc.

For example, lets hire models to go out with us. If they get paid $600/mo in some countries (Thailand.. obviously HK and Taipei its more).. then thats about $20 to go out with us. In South Beach this exists ... I guarantee I could hire some fairly hot girl via Clist for this kind of "assignment" for $15/hr. In fact, we've hire assistants and things at this rate who are SMOKING FUCKING HOT. I shit you not.. not hot like some guys say hot is.. I'm talking about VERY hot for like $14-$15/hr.

Anyway.. peaaaaaaace.. btw if you ever want to be VERY amused and see random shit and an amazing amount of hot ass.. go to Lincoln road in South Beach on Halloween.. haven't seen much like it in the US.

Quote: (10-31-2010 05:25 AM)bluewater7 Wrote:  

I was just wondering if anyone has any advice on where to find the hottest girls in Asia for the lowest "hassle", or greatest appreciation for Americans

The best way to get your feet, or whatever, wet with Asian girls, and Asian culture is to come to Hawaii.

We got so many Asians on vacation out here right now it's unreal. Especially the Japanese girls. With the economy as it is, if you are Japanese, and can afford to take a vacation, you're rich. The best part though, is that when Asian folks are here on trips, they are all trying to speak English, so the language barrier breaks down. J-girls spend tons of time getting their beach bodies together before they come out here, and are looking really good this winter. Lots of them are getting into surfing, and I've seen a few that can hang, so step your game up there.

Also, Hawaii is 25 or so percent Filipino. Our Filipinas are twice as hot as anything you'll see in Manila. Trust me. Like Entropy4 above said "either the super hot local girls either become whores or got to school elsewhere." Well super hot ones from UPI with some $$ tend to come stay with their Aunties and Uncles here on Oahu. Then, you mix in some Polynesian blood, and you get some of the most beautiful girls in the world.

Yet another positive is our hostess bar scene. I think there's 300 bars on Oahu and 150 of them have hostess licenses. Probably 100 of those are Korean, 30 are Viet, and 10 are Thai. The high dollar ones are completely staffed with model-quality girls. The thing there is you gotta have solid game, and know theirs or all you'll leave with is an empty wallet. If you want me to break down how to swoop hostess girls I will.

Most folks think the best time of year to come is the summer, but they're wrong. You want to come in the fall/winter, when there's no Americans.

Aloha!

I love Hawaii yes.. been there.. want to go again.. maybe to live [Image: wink.gif] Met hot Australian girl, hot American girl, and saw plenty of Hot Asians.. although San Fran seems to lead the league in Hot Asians.. but I could be wrong because I've been there far more than Hawaii (only once).. Hawaii is GREAT for a lot of reasons..

However, my ticket will put me in Manila this time.. but damn Kona thanks for the reminder. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (11-01-2010 02:18 AM)bluewater7 Wrote:  

However, my ticket will put me in Manila this time.. but damn Kona thanks for the reminder. [Image: wink.gif]

Well I tried brah!

If you got to go UPI get out of Manila and hit Batangas, specifically Anilao. There's a lot of high class stuff around there. Of course, it's high class on a Filipino level, but still nice. There's a hotel called Outrigger Anilao, which is in no way connected to the Outrigger Hotel chain here in Hawaii, that's pretty nice. A lot of folks from UPI with lots of pesos vacation around there. I've been a few years back, and I got laid.

Aloha!

Quote: (11-01-2010 01:33 AM)bluewater7 Wrote:  

Thanks all for your replies..

Badstuber... yes, I've heard that as well and love naughtynomad.com ... not sure if the LA Cafe will have the caliber I want.

LA Cafe is not called LA Cafe anymore.

It was when I was here in Philippines 6 months ago but, while I was away, they closed the place down for 2 or 3 months for the obvious reason (not paying the correct bribes to the correct people).

The re-opened under a new name. Its now called Manila Bay. Apart from the signage it is exactly the same in every way shape and form. Even their wifi spot is still called LA Cafe, they did not bother to change it lol.

It terms of looks, you will find every kind of girl there from a 4 to a 9.

Quote: (11-01-2010 02:10 AM)Kona Wrote:  

The best way to get your feet, or whatever, wet with Asian girls, and Asian culture is to come to Hawaii.

Gotta disagree there. I was in Hawaii earlier this year and thought it mostly sucked.

The primary reason is cost.

Everything is so damn expensive that, if you have spent a lot of time in asia and south america as I have, you just feel like you are getting costantly ripped off.

Met some cool people when I was there and had a good time but did not even see one girl that I would say was a stunner.

As someone who lives there, you are going to have a different experience of Hawaii than me but the best place to get your feet wet with asian girls is obviously going to be in Asia.

Quote: (11-01-2010 02:40 AM)Kona Wrote:  

If you got to go UPI get out of Manila and hit Batangas, specifically Anilao. There's a lot of high class stuff around there. Of course, it's high class on a Filipino level, but still nice. There's a hotel called Outrigger Anilao, which is in no way connected to the Outrigger Hotel chain here in Hawaii, that's pretty nice. A lot of folks from UPI with lots of pesos vacation around there. I've been a few years back, and I got laid.

Aloha!

Nice tip. Thats one spot I have not been. Might go there this week.

Any specific spots for bars, day game locations, good priced hotel etc ?

If you go Lumiere let me know how you like it.. I'll be out there in a couple weeks..

Quote: (11-01-2010 03:33 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2010 02:10 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Gotta disagree there. I was in Hawaii earlier this year and thought it mostly sucked.

The primary reason is cost.

Everything is so damn expensive that, if you have spent a lot of time in asia and south america as I have, you just feel like you are getting costantly ripped off.

Met some cool people when I was there and had a good time but did not even see one girl that I would say was a stunner.

As someone who lives there, you are going to have a different experience of Hawaii than me but the best place to get your feet wet with asian girls is obviously going to be in Asia.

It's strange that you say you didn't see any stunners in Hawaii, Lumiere. I have a text from you that says "Just saw the hottest local girl, she's got a boyfriend though. damn." There's one right???

That being said, you pay for quality.

If you only stay in touristy areas, naturally you'll feel ripped off. That's what Waikiki was designed to do. Compare to say maybe Boracay. Out there' you're still getting jacked, the money just isn't worth as much. The difference is they're so broke in UPI they send their daughters to blow white guys to sell a plate of pancit. Here in Hawaii we just charge $1.85 for a bottled water. Just look at how much better looking a Hawaii raised Filipina is versus a Cebu City raised one is. We got dentists?

The theory that Hawaii is a good place to familiarize with Asia is because there's far less language barriers. All the Asians are trying to speak English. I don't believe a lot of people's talk on this forum that have such wonderful reports of getting laid in PI when none of them speak at least Tagalog. I do, and Ilocano. When I go there, I catch what the girls are saying, and every one of them is on the take in one way or another. The shitty part is, they're going after a tube of toothpaste, or a 50 cent kickback from a restaurant owner. Then guys get jaded and think it's the greastes place on earth. In actuality, you're still getting scammed, and mindfucked on top of it.

Plus, when you're in Hawaii, you catch girls while they're on vacation, so they're loosened up. It's way easier to swoop J-girls here than anywhere in Japan. Why not start where it's easiest? When you get over there, you'll understand your targets a lot better because you have experience with them?

Aloha!

Quote: (11-05-2010 05:43 AM)Kona Wrote:  

It's strange that you say you didn't see any stunners in Hawaii, Lumiere. I have a text from you that says "Just saw the hottest local girl, she's got a boyfriend though. damn." There's one right???

That being said, you pay for quality.

If you only stay in touristy areas, naturally you'll feel ripped off. That's what Waikiki was designed to do. Compare to say maybe Boracay. Out there' you're still getting jacked, the money just isn't worth as much. The difference is they're so broke in UPI they send their daughters to blow white guys to sell a plate of pancit. Here in Hawaii we just charge $1.85 for a bottled water. Just look at how much better looking a Hawaii raised Filipina is versus a Cebu City raised one is. We got dentists?

The theory that Hawaii is a good place to familiarize with Asia is because there's far less language barriers. All the Asians are trying to speak English. I don't believe a lot of people's talk on this forum that have such wonderful reports of getting laid in PI when none of them speak at least Tagalog. I do, and Ilocano. When I go there, I catch what the girls are saying, and every one of them is on the take in one way or another. The shitty part is, they're going after a tube of toothpaste, or a 50 cent kickback from a restaurant owner. Then guys get jaded and think it's the greastes place on earth. In actuality, you're still getting scammed, and mindfucked on top of it.

Plus, when you're in Hawaii, you catch girls while they're on vacation, so they're loosened up. It's way easier to swoop J-girls here than anywhere in Japan. Why not start where it's easiest? When you get over there, you'll understand your targets a lot better because you have experience with them?

Aloha!

I saw hot girls there sure, but no stunners but, like I said, as someone who lives there you are going to have a totally different experience.

BTW I didnt stay in touristy areas. I couch surfed when I was there with a military dude who just got back from a tour in Iraq. He lived closer to chinatown than waikiki and he showed me around some including the north coast.

As for your last point, sure, any chick on holiday is going to be easier than back home regardless of their nationality.