rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Giving girl your number serves as multiple shit tests

I have a shitty flip phone and refuse to get the iphone. Not only are there a lot of articles on here about it ruining women, (i'm not going to get into it) but i feel as if it changes men in a lot of ways too. My main reason is because i'm in college and don't wanna blow another 200 bucks just to have internet on my phone when i have my laptop. So when I go to parties/bars when the interaction is about to come to a close, i tell her it was nice meeting her and that she should get my number to hangout another time. I do not ask for her number b/c girls for some reason judge me based on my phone and it has actually cocked blocked me in the past. Through avoiding taking her number I have actually learned a few things and it has served as multiple shit tests.

1. when she gets my number, i tell her to text me so i have hers. This makes it so she has my number programmed into her phone. I have learned that girls do not respond to random numbers and my response rate is surprisingly 8/10 - 9/10 girls that i contact.

2. It saves a shit ton of time. If the girl is not interested she usually says "no you get my number". I refuse and say alright i guess you're going to miss out. If they still don't budge they have a bitch shield or are not interested and it saves you from wasting your time

3. When they take your number and then when you ask them to text you for theirs they say okay i will later yet never do, then they weren't interested and saves you time from contacting them

4. It puts the dominance factor up. You telling them to get your number because THEY want to hangout with you not the other way around. You wanna sell that your a prized commodity and you're doing a favor by allowing them to get your number and hangout with you.

I used to think I was too good for a smartphone too, but it really does help. No one says you have to use all the additional features/apps, but just all around ease of use is so much improved over an old biscuit.

Do NOT just give them your # and expect them to contact you though. I almost always give the girl my # and have them text me theirs before parting ways. Much safer move.

Shitty phone cockblocking you? Not sure about that, maybe you're drawing the wrong conclusion.

I'm feeling the need to get a new phone as well. Fuck Apple, they're products don't stand my test of time. I've had a Nokia for years and could go back to any of those phones in a heartbeat however it is the apps that are making life a little easier for us fellows.

Apps like Tinder, SnapChat etc.
You could easily get the lay from these apps alone ..or not.

Nokia Lumia or I could give a Sony Xperia a risk. Fairly cheap phones, 150 in my neck of the woods.

Quote: (10-09-2013 06:11 PM)reino341 Wrote:  

Shitty phone cockblocking you? Not sure about that, maybe you're drawing the wrong conclusion.

Ya, I don't have a smart phone and I just use it as a joke. Never been an issue. I use my phone to text girls and check my voicemail. Don't need all that other crap, yet...