rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hugh Jackman's wife

Hugh Jackman's wife

[Image: Happy-Chappy-Troll-Doll-troll-dolls-1059897_229_300.jpg]

No Seriously

[Image: deborra-lee-furness-med-tn.jpg]
[Image: article-2442592-187F406F00000578-384_634x622.jpg]

Family day: On Thursday, Hugh and wife Deborra-Lee Furness were seen taking their daughter Ava to school

[Image: article-2442592-187F213E00000578-300_634x664.jpg]

Hugh Jackman's wife

I've long suspected him to be a homo, as well as Pierce Brosnan...there is just no way.

Hugh Jackman's wife

Just another homo actor in a bondaged marriage for PR purposes.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Hugh Jackman's wife

I bet there aren't any photos of them kissing.

Hugh Jackman's wife

She's 13 years older than him so he probably saw something in there somewhere at some time.

[Image: hugh_jackman_deborra_lee_furness_wedding...8hqui0.jpg]

Hugh Jackman's wife

Rumor say he is gay. I don´t have a problem with that, and she is in a good situation, raising children without economic worries. Is he the biological father?

Hugh Jackman's wife

He does a good job at appearing straight in his roles. By contrast, in interviews he comes across as gay. It's no surprise he's into Broadway musicals like so many gay men.

You'll notice he doesn't usually play romantic leads. I think soup had a thread talking about Hollywood actors who believably relate with women on screen. Jackman isn't one of them, and the fact he's probably gay may have something to do with it.

Hugh Jackman's wife

eh, Wolverine is still awesome

Hugh Jackman's wife

Why all the gay rumors? I could care less what a man puts his dick in. I for one, can only imagine the pussy he'd get. Dude will drown in it, i say. DROWN IN PUSSY.

Hugh Jackman's wife

He probably is gay but a lot of women still think hes superhot

I benefit from this because Ive been told many times I look like him and its true - my face, build, hair and beard are similar though im certainly not his twin.

Ive sometimes had fun trolling women who say hes hot bytelling them hes gay and every one adamantly refused to believe it

When I then point out that his wife is obviously a beard because shes far older than him they say "well he just loves her!"

The hamster never sleeps.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Hugh Jackman's wife

Just saw Prisoners. Intense movie, Jackman and Gylenhaal were great.

Good luck to him as long as he keeps entertaining me.

Hugh Jackman's wife

Quote: (10-08-2013 07:05 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

He probably is gay but a lot of women still think hes superhot

I benefit from this because Ive been told many times I look like him and its true - my face, build, hair and beard are similar though im certainly not his twin.

Ive sometimes had fun trolling women who say hes hot bytelling them hes gay and every one adamantly refused to believe it

When I then point out that his wife is obviously a beard because shes far older than him they say "well he just loves her!"

The hamster never sleeps.

YUP thats true but you know either way you look at it girls are screwed, with the hamster they are delusional and when it dies down somewhat due to reality in some of them they get bitter.

Hugh Jackman's wife

He sometimes seems kind of fake as Wolverine..

Hugh Jackman's wife

Well, they can't all be winners.

Hugh Jackman's wife

Quote: (10-08-2013 07:50 PM)soup Wrote:  

chaos and pain didnt like him for years till recently as he thought he was too soft to play the character.

Hugh Jackman's wife

Quote: (10-08-2013 07:59 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

chaos and pain didnt like him for years till recently as he thought he was too soft to play the character.

I always imagined Wolverine to be more crazy and angry. When I was a kid, I imagine Mel Gibson or a young Jack Nicholson playing him.

Hugh Jackman is like a cleaned up version, and he isn't dark enough or interesting enough to play Wolverine. You have to believe that Wolverine could go nuts at any minute.

Instead, we get this closet homo who isn't all that compelling.. I do think he's an alright actor though, just wished they pushed for a better performance or something.

Hugh Jackman's wife

Quote: (10-08-2013 09:09 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2013 07:59 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

I always imagined Wolverine to be more crazy and angry. When I was a kid, I imagine Mel Gibson or a young Jack Nicholson playing him.

Hugh Jackman is like a cleaned up version, and he isn't dark enough or interesting enough to play Wolverine. You have to believe that Wolverine could go nuts at any minute.

Instead, we get this closet homo who isn't all that compelling.. I do think he's an alright actor though, just wished they pushed for a better performance or something.

Also, a total miscast in terms of Wolverine's physical makeup. He's supposed to be short and very bulky.

Hugh Jackman's wife

Kind of reminds me of Rob Lowe and his 5ish wife:

[Image: article-2137452-12D6F7E8000005DC-903_634x837.jpg]

[Image: Rob-Lowe-Blackmailed-By-Former-Employee-2.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

Hugh Jackman's wife

Ladies and gentlemen may I present ...The Wolverine.

Team Nachos

Hugh Jackman's wife

Remember years ago how Rob Lowe got in trouble for banging two chicks down in Atlanta before the Democratic National Convention (one of them was underage), and taping it? I think we can safely say that Lowe probably isn't gay, and married that hag for other reasons.

I usually resist the accusations of actors being gay and having beards. We go overboard with that shit. It's as if you haven't arrived unless someone starts that rumor about you. Except with Hugh Jackman...hahaha! His background in musical theatre is definitely a solid clue. Him being married to an old, raggedy broad supports it in his case. If a guy isn't into women in the first place, how she looks doesn't matter to a certain extent, and they can connect on other levels.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Hugh Jackman's wife

Haven't heard the Hugh rumor but nothing in Hollywood surprises me.

One reason I think we see A-List actors with average to below average wives (see Denzel's wife ouch), is because those women were with the guys BEFORE they became stars and some of the wives supported them while they chased the dream.

After they blew up of course every young slut in town wanted them, but perhaps they decided to keep the one bitch who was loyal through thick and thin.

Hugh Jackman's wife

Quote: (10-08-2013 09:45 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

If a guy isn't into women in the first place, how she looks doesn't matter to a certain extent, and they can connect on other levels.

I know your comment is directed at gay dudes but I hear what you're saying.

As much as I like a pretty face on a woman I also don't feel that is enough of a qualifier for me to consider a relationship with her. I try to find some other reason or quality about her that makes her special. It's amazing how much women rely on and get by ...just on their looks. It used to be that virginity was enough to qualify a woman for marriage material. Those days are long gone.

It must be painful to be a single woman in her 30's and 40's.

Team Nachos

Hugh Jackman's wife

This guy was pretty distraught when his mother abandoned the family in Australia and moved back to Britain, when he was eight. So he married an older woman who was sort of a mother figure. Basically, he adores her - she is the Oprah to his loving audience. She had miscarriages due to her advanced age and they adopted two children.

Do you guys still think he's gay, or just has mother abandonment issues? Or do they overlap. I have no fucking clue personally.

Luckily his father was a rock who never showed weakness so Hugh turned out alright.

Hugh Jackman's wife

It's funny hearing non Aussies comment on Hugh Jackman, and any effeminate gestures he may display or lack of top choice options he takes.

Prior to Hollywood, he was ONLY in stage musicals... the 'Boy From Oz' clip above about Peter Allen... Jackman was cast in virtually every camp male lead for 10 years in Australia such as that.

That said, gay rumours didn't really follow him. Furness did support him for a long time, so it may be what McQueen has speculated.

Hugh Jackman's wife

The more tall good-looking rich and famous guys follow Jackman's lead to get locked down by an ugly older woman, the better it is for all of us.

Don't hate, appreciate.