rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being a "Gentleman"

Being a "Gentleman"

This girl on her facebook just wrote.... "this man knocks on my car window scares the shit out of me and asks if he can give me something... he gives me a rose and says if someone hasn't told you that you're gorgeous today don't worry they were thinking it smiles and walks away... wow didn't ask me for my number or anything... maybe there are still gentleman out there?"

I said, "Yeah, that was a shivelrous act, but now he doesn't have your number, he'll probably never see you again."

She wrote back, " I'm not interested in seeing him again... It was very sweet..."

Uhhhhh...... Maybe that's why there aren't many gentlemen out there anymore, the rest of us are busy trying to get laid. I'm not saying I don't or you shouldn't do things like open a door for a girl or get her chair for her here and there, but really? How can you be suprised that more men aren't gentlemen and do these kinds of things if you are telling me you met one, but wouldn't want to meet him again? It's these girls own damn faults there aren't many gentlemen left, because they wouldn't fuck them. If I was getting mad poon for giving girls roses, I'd probably be buying a lot more roses.

Being a "Gentleman"

I think it's a two-way street.

Being kind and chivilarous is only good when she fulfills her part to act like and be a lady.

Treat her at the level she deserves. Chaste, loyal and principled women get to be treated nicely, sluts should be treated like... sluts.

Being a "Gentleman"

What kind of idiot buys roses for random women he doesn't even know? Save that chivalry for a girl who's earned it. All that guy did was inflate this chic's ego and got nothing in return. Sucker.

Being a "Gentleman"

I don't know if you see that in the states, but here in Canada we now have roses sellers walking around in clubs, just like the stupid bathroom attendant wasn't enough.

Being a "Gentleman"

Quote: (10-30-2010 03:08 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

What kind of idiot buys roses for random women he doesn't even know? Save that chivalry for a girl who's earned it. All that guy did was inflate this chic's ego and got nothing in return. Sucker.

Exactly. Total beta move.

Being a "Gentleman"

Quote: (10-30-2010 04:21 PM)ZTheGreat Wrote:  

Exactly. Total beta move.

Was it Gunwitch who coined the phrase " I don't want to get liked, I want to get laid."?

Being a "Gentleman"

Quote: (10-29-2010 08:34 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

This girl on her facebook just wrote.... "this man knocks on my car window scares the shit out of me and asks if he can give me something... he gives me a rose and says if someone hasn't told you that you're gorgeous today don't worry they were thinking it smiles and walks away... wow didn't ask me for my number or anything... maybe there are still gentleman out there?"

It was probably one of those Jehovah's witnesses or some crap. Or the will work for food guy. I got a feeling she left off the "Jesus Saves" or the "Vote Republican" part the guy said when he walked away.

This girls sitting around creaming over it. I think the lesson to be learned here has nothing to do with gentlemanliness, I think it's that girls are stupid. When they get all worked up and juices flowing over some stupid nonsense, it's your time to shine. I don't know if you were in her general area at the time or not, but and adequate response might have been "come over." She wouldn't be talking romantic if she didn't want to blow you, plain and simple.

Another thought is that this girl might have made up that entire interaction. It sounds like something she saw on tv. But either way, again, she's fabricated a reason to talk sweet to you, hence she wants to blow you.

Aloha!

Being a "Gentleman"

Quote: (10-30-2010 08:58 AM)rumguzzler Wrote:  

I think it's a two-way street.

Being kind and chivilarous is only good when she fulfills her part to act like and be a lady.

Treat her at the level she deserves. Chaste, loyal and principled women get to be treated nicely, sluts should be treated like... sluts.

I agree with this to a certain extent. But you can't go overboard and be beta no matter how much you think the girl deserves it, unless maybe its your wife or your girlfriend for 4 years.

Being a "Gentleman"

Quote: (10-30-2010 09:22 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2010 08:34 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

It was probably one of those Jehovah's witnesses or some crap. Or the will work for food guy. I got a feeling she left off the "Jesus Saves" or the "Vote Republican" part the guy said when he walked away.

This girls sitting around creaming over it. I think the lesson to be learned here has nothing to do with gentlemanliness, I think it's that girls are stupid. When they get all worked up and juices flowing over some stupid nonsense, it's your time to shine. I don't know if you were in her general area at the time or not, but and adequate response might have been "come over." She wouldn't be talking romantic if she didn't want to blow you, plain and simple.

Another thought is that this girl might have made up that entire interaction. It sounds like something she saw on tv. But either way, again, she's fabricated a reason to talk sweet to you, hence she wants to blow you.

Aloha!

Dude, this chick is writing this ridiculous shit every day on facebook. I posted another thing she wrote about how she needed a sugar daddy. She's a 6, MAYBE body of a 7 (Nice big latin ass). I swear, every day or two she writes something to the extent of, "All these guys are always coming out and trying to get dates with me. Hello, do you really think I'm that easy? You can't get none of this!" If she wasn't a good friend of mine growing up and I hadn't known her since the 6th grade I would probably delete her from my facebook. But I must say, she is a pretty cool girl when she isn't talking about how bad of a bitch she thinks she is.

Being a "Gentleman"

Quote: (10-30-2010 11:16 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Dude, this chick is writing this ridiculous shit every day on facebook. I posted another thing she wrote about how she needed a sugar daddy. She's a 6, MAYBE body of a 7 (Nice big latin ass). I swear, every day or two she writes something to the extent of, "All these guys are always coming out and trying to get dates with me. Hello, do you really think I'm that easy? You can't get none of this!" If she wasn't a good friend of mine growing up and I hadn't known her since the 6th grade I would probably delete her from my facebook. But I must say, she is a pretty cool girl when she isn't talking about how bad of a bitch she thinks she is.

So what we have here is a self-congratulating, average looking latin chick who can't rub two nickels together, how cool can she be?

The definition of "all these guys" is wack ass men. Women who love to announce how many men they have after them have a funny habit of leaving out that their suitors are low-value.

The kind of men she would want aren't approaching her because they can do better.

But whatever, only thing you can do at this point is let her continue to live in her imaginary world, one where she should make her own toilet paper because she's the shit.

Being a "Gentleman"

Quote: (10-31-2010 02:31 AM)jevodom809 Wrote:  

So what we have here is a self-congratulating, average looking latin chick who can't rub two nickels together, how cool can she be?

Sure, she isn't a girl I'd like to date by any means, but trust me, you go out on the town with this girl, you'll have a fun time. Not every guy is as smart as you or I. This girl will go out, find the type of chump she is talking about, and have him get YOU and her free drinks all night. Plus, with her status, and you being with her, girls are gonna see that. This girl is somewhat like us, but female. Trust me, she may be a 6 or 7, but it actually is true, all sorts of guys will hit on her just because they think she is a bad ass bitch. If girl game does exist, this girl has it. She thinks kind of like us. And while I'm talking shit on her, I have respect for her at the same time in a way, because she's out there trying to do the same thing as us in a way, which makes her the opposite of the kind of girl I'd want to date, but a cool ass chick to have as a friend. And girls see this as well. Even though she might not be an 8 or 9, girls see all this attention + status, they are wondering what you are doing with this girl, and vise versa. It works out for both of us. I kill it when I go out with girls like this. I don't like dating American girls, or girls like this in general, but girls like this can be very fun to go out with and also very useful. I just went to South Beach in a stretch SUV limo tonight because of girls like this. Bottom line, I would never date this kind of girl, but I'll hang out with her all day long. If you disagree, you're missing out. And I'm not just saying this because I'm using her, she is truely a cool girl reguardless, lots of fun to hang out with. I wouldn't date her in a million years, but that's why you keep friends and girlfriends seperate. If you haven't figured out girls like this can help you out emensly (From free drinks to attention from other girls to free/awesome clubs/parties, and more) you have a whole other side of game to discover. I know girls like this have gotten me laid multiple times. Honestly, this is some of the best game to run, especially if she has good looking friends. Come on, I thought this was gaming 101. It's always easiest to bang your friends friends IMO.