rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Punishing girls in your stable

Long story short there is this girl that I have yet to bang that was super needy and into me and I texted/flirted with her but ignored her alot cuz she was being needy (which led her to liking me alot more)..

Anyways I see her at a rave and she was only a little drunk and we end up staying together the whole night making out / being a couple for the night.

I call this girl two days later and long story short I found out she lied about being busy so she can hang out with one of my guy friends who also knows her. I got pissed because she was lying and I bitched her out and told her shes a lying bitch and that dishonesty is the worst quality in a person and I said a bunch of other shit that was truthful.. she was trying to call me but i kept ignoring her calls. I ended up deleting her number, snapchat and facebook.

Should I try gaming this girl still, she seemed really upset about the whole situation.. Would it appear weak if I got in contact with her only two days after I told her to never msg me again?

I know I probably should just forget about her but I'm having trouble just letting her go. Who knows what could have came out of this relationship shes a pretty quality girl. shes 19 i'm 18.. she lives at her own place cuz her aunt owns the house and she is new to drinking and hasn't slept around yet (maybe virgin but prob not)

Put her under Pimp arrest!!

Punishing a girl? Is this a joke? I never let it get to the point where I'm that reactive that I have "punish" her.

It's a game- you have to have fun with it. If you aren't, then you are doing something wrong. No girl wants to hang out with a guy that, no matter how dark and brooding he may seem on the outside, isn't enjoying the experience.

You want to punish her? Do it with your dick; fuck her so well that she'll come back begging for more.

Punishing is for children. Replacement is for women.

[Image: attachment.jpg14853]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Punishing girls is for relationship game. If you're not doing LTR's, you shouldn't bother with it. Even guys in relationships need to dole out discipline carefully. If you have real power over a girl, you'll hardly ever need to use it.

If you wear it out, you become just another controlling boyfriend. What was at first attractive and dominant becomes weak and possessive.

Got to disagree with soup - some girls enjoy precisely the fact that there are boundaries they shouldn't cross with their man. But again, that's in the context of a relationship, not a fuckbuddy arrangement and definitely not a girl you haven't even banged yet like the OP.

Quote: (10-08-2013 11:49 AM)Rayhon Wrote:  

Long story short there is this girl that I have yet to bang

Actually, this was pretty much the whole story.

Subject: "Punishing girls in your stable"

How in the world is she in your stable if all you did was make out with her ONE day?

Who knows what could have came out of this relationship

Relationship? Talk about a pedestal here.

This really belongs in the newbie forum.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (10-08-2013 12:34 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

How in the world is she in your stable if all you did was make out with her ONE day?

Good point. If anything, the OP is in her stable. Her stable of orbiters.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (10-08-2013 12:34 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Long story short there is this girl that I have yet to bang

Actually, this was pretty much the whole story.

Who knows what could have came out of this relationship

Relationship? Talk about a pedestal here.

This really belongs in the newbie forum.

I tend to agree with AO...she's not 'in your stable' - you haven't even banged her yet..and you seem to have developed 'oneitis' for her already! Ughhhh.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you are breaking major rules of engagement here right off the bat. This probably should be moved to the Newbie forum as Aneroid said.....

My advice: forget about her for now and approach other girls. Maybe in a couple weeks 'restart' but keep your frame and act as if nothing happened I guess. Given your reaction to her actions I think she's probably aware that you're over-invested in her however, so tread carefully and don't spend too much time on this one.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

There is no such thing as punishing a girl that you haven't slept with.

. Would it appear weak if I got in contact with her only two days after I told her to never msg me again?

[Image: laugh2.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

[Image: attachment.jpg14859]   

I'm the King of Beijing!

When I read the name of this thread I thought this will be about tying a girl in stable among horses and riding her for mutually pleasurable "punishment".

Quote: (10-09-2013 02:36 AM)Mage Wrote:  

When I read the name of this thread I thought this will be about tying a girl in stable among horses and riding her for mutually pleasurable "punishment".

[Image: attachment.jpg14872]   

I'm the King of Beijing!

I've never heard the term "stable" used outside of watching Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolow [Image: lol.gif]

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

"I got pissed because she was lying"

lozlzolzolzolzolz

oh noes! a girl lied to you??? Better get mad bro! Do you even lift?

Seriously. You need to master yourself better. If you need to rebuke a chick in your stable, that's fine, but you don't do it along with getting angry. She who angers you, owns you.

YOU stay in control. YOU master yourself. Discipline her calmly as a wise/excellent father would, if needed...

Not like some punk bitch who can't control your temper.

Sloots gon' sloot.