rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Game Sucks

My Game Sucks

Seriously.

Now that I have a bunch of "likes" and "rep points", guys are talking to me like I have strong game. It's not true..

My game is nothing special at all. Many of you have better game than me.

The key to my success is really only 1 thing.

The Numbers Game

Many weeks, I approach over 50 girls

I probably get rejected more than anyone on this forum.

I don't care.

My advice is simple -- IF YOU WANT MORE GIRLS, APPROACH MORE GIRLS. If you want a specific type of girl, approach more girls that fit that description. Like, dozens more or hundreds more! That's how you will get one.

The best way to learn is to DO. The way to get experience is to HAVE experience.

Approach more. That is the best way to learn Game.

Thats the best advice I can give you.

I don't have game, I have balls.

Or, maybe I am just crazy?!?

Either way, the key is that I approach in MASS NUMBERS

If you don't believe me, read The Approach Thread, you will see that my game is very average.

I wrote this so that you guys would realize that you don't even need game that is super strong. You just need to TALK MORE and CARE LESS!

My Game Sucks

[Image: potd.gif]

Approach and get experience and proactively learn from everything, try things out, keep what works, jettison what doesn't.. stay with it.

My Game Sucks

I also think that as you get better at game, you learn to know what you dont know.

A newbie can go out and get three numbers in a night and think he is a boss.

A vet can get three numbers in a night, and barring any extreme comfort/attraction know two will probably not respond and its a toss up if the other one will flake.

As I've gotten better I have realized that my younger player self would have tried to give advice to my older player self. My younger player self was cocky and thought he knew everything. My older player self is modest and knows there is so much more out there to learn. My older player self gets laid a lot more than my younger player self.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

My Game Sucks

No Gio I think your game is good, but I appreciate you are being modest and humble. That said, I can see what you mean about once you have a certain reputation, on this forum that often comes down to "rep points" and "likes" on posts, people assume that you are some matrix level Cassanova that only beds 9s-10s with easy.

I believe Gio's good game is the byproduct of hard work, as he's saying he puts in the time and work to approach a ton of women, and experience is the best teacher, it's like the guys who put in the work in real life vs. the guys who read all the PUA literature and listen to all the podcasts, but haven't even put in one approach.

Some guys are just naturals, but a lot of us have to improve by trial and error, this can only be done through real life experience.

When I met Gio I was pretty surprised when he told me his approach to lay ratio, although I believe he said it's improved a lot since then, it still seemed like he was approaching a shit ton of women, just to bed a single one.

That said I'm sure Gio's year notch count is probably triple mine if not much more, while I was surprised by how many approaches he does to get a single lay, he probably approaches more women in a week than I do in an entire month. Like he said, a lot of it boils down to the numbers game, while I've broken out of my shell substantially I still only reserve myself to approaching during night game which is only a couple times per week.

Gio's advice is spot on, because guys like myself who only approach at night a couple times per week aren't really maximizing our potential and not approaching enough "potential targets" to increase our odds of getting laid. A lot of us are lazy and a lot of us get discouraged, and a lot of us are still trying to partially protect ourselves from rejection. However, once you can get past all that, and put in the work and approach more women, you're highly increasing your probability to fuck. It's like if there is a raffle for a new car and there are 1,000 tickets in total, are you more likely to win the raffle if you have 10 tickets or if you have 100.

My Game Sucks

I found what is currently working for me is working at the bar on weekends. Not that I've had any confidence or social issues to begin with, but when you're put in an environment where you talk to and are surrounded by girls all the time, you have no choice but to talk with them. You're essentially in a setting where the numbers (thus the opportunities) are right there in front of you.

I work as a bouncer (6 ft tall, 205 lbs), so the waitresses trust me because I protect them. The guys there don't fuck with me because I'm security (minus a few punks, but comes with the territory), and the girls think twice before being a bitch to me because they don't wanna get kicked out.

This was the perfect grounds for me to work on my game. It gave me an opportunity to try out all sorts of frames: asshole, nice guy, cocky, aloof. You name it, I probably ran it on a waitress or a girl at the bar.

One time I ran the ultimate asshole game on this one waitress, because I seriously just did not give a fuck about this girl. Things like "Fuck off, you're a fucking bitch", and "No, you're not gonna take a ride on my bike, because I said so", and even "The fuck is your problem?". To be fair, she was a bitch, a big-time man-eater, and she knew it. She destroys betas and soft guys on a regular basis. A few weeks later, after many triple spiced rum's, we're in my bed and she's demanding I take my clothes off. She later admitted that no guy ever had the balls to speak to her like that, let alone say no to her.

I've now developed a style that worked for me, just like Giovonny seems like he's developed a style for himself. A style where you can bust it out on any chick and not think twice about what you're doing, making instinctual adjustments based on the type of girl and vibe. It is instinctual because it is based on the type of person you are, and also based on the social experience you've collected from talking to so many girls.

Hats off to you, Giovonny, for telling it like it is. There isn't a type of game that works on everyone, but there is a type of game that works for yourself, and experimenting with a increasing number of girls will yield an increasing success rate with girls because you will then hone your style and thus your confidence.

My Game Sucks

Although I'm a major proponent of being uninhibited and making many approaches- it can sometimes be discouraging when you feel like you're not learning anything/not growing stronger from failed attempts or leads that go nowhere.

My Game Sucks

Quote: (10-23-2013 02:49 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

You just need to TALK MORE and CARE LESS!

This is my game in a nutshell.

I was an introvert for a long time. I had issues [Image: lol.gif] Then one day I had a moment of clarity and everything changed. I opened up. The dam broke and all hell broke loose. You just have to listen and respond playfully. Push and pull. Draw them in different directions with your words and stories. Engage their emotions and learn how to make them feel whatever you want them to feel. It's fun after a while.

I boil it down to this: You have to make a woman feel three emotions in your short time interacting with her.

1. Laughter - Tell a joke or make an observation that makes her laugh.
2. Sweetness - Do or say something women consider cute.
3. Anger - "The Neg". I call it playfully teasing her ...Bratty little sister game.

Touch these 3 nerves successfully and she'll gladly give up the digits if not straight up jump on your cock [Image: thumb.gif]

Team Nachos

My Game Sucks

Don't be in a bad mood. You have to be the good mood.

My Game Sucks

Quote: (10-23-2013 03:31 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

I also think that as you get better at game, you learn to know what you dont know.

A newbie can go out and get three numbers in a night and think he is a boss.

A vet can get three numbers in a night, and barring any extreme comfort/attraction know two will probably not respond and its a toss up if the other one will flake.

As I've gotten better I have realized that my younger player self would have tried to give advice to my older player self. My younger player self was cocky and thought he knew everything. My older player self is modest and knows there is so much more out there to learn. My older player self gets laid a lot more than my younger player self.
The first post and this one is spot on. To be honest, most of our generous years with girls (well my friends definitely) was when we were younger. Not because we was good, its just because we worked the numbers. And to be honest, I think nowadays we've gotten lazy, almost as if we think we are "too good" to do the rounds, and in which case, the numbers go down.

I think it's a wake up call for many. The truth is it's all law of averages. Which is why while we speak the most random guys are scooping hot chicks worldwide. Getting over the fear of rejection is the number one thing i've realised.

When I was 16, me and my friends literally just went out to shopping centres and done old fashioned day game - walked around....and around [that girl looks hot, grab her number and/or go to a nearby friends house with them] then go back, walk around......walk around.

And we done this from 11am-7pm. Every.single.weekend.

My Game Sucks

Quote: (10-23-2013 04:02 PM)soup Wrote:  

Don't be in a bad mood. You have to be the good mood.

Ya, I don't think I've ever got any new pussy when I was in a bad mood and went out.

Agree with GIO, although I bet a couple guys (Soup in particular) are approaching and getting rejected just as much.

If I could sum game up, it's pretty much being comfortable dealing with rejection and using it to be better next time.

My Game Sucks

Yea, these rep points are a bitch. Here I am, I just started my week by fucking 3 high quality girls in the past 24 hours with 1rep since 2010. While you have guys who started an account last month with 1000 posts talking about pop culture or #someshit with 50reps.

Anyways, I'm off the soapbox. Agree with ya man, approach and ye shall conquer. And something I've been throwing in lately that I didn't before is more touching early on. Sooner you touch, sooner you bang.

My Game Sucks

Great post!

I never complain about girls unless I have done the right volume (30+ approaches per week). Yet as long as I do the right volume there is no need to complain as I will inevitably get some leads, macks, dates, etc.

How many lays so far this year Gio?

My Game Sucks

I just try to look my best and talk to girls that I think will be into me. I tried using lines and things like that when I found the forum but it wasnt for me. Id probably be banging a lot more if I wasnt nervous about approaching outside of my niche.

My Game Sucks

Im going to agree with Giovonny. After all this you approach 50 girls a week your game does suck and you're strictly playing a numbers game.

How long can you? I don't think your thread is serious at all because after a while you can tell what's up and read them and youre not retarded.

My Game Sucks

Quote: (10-23-2013 06:49 PM)Feo Wrote:  

Yea, these rep points are a bitch. Here I am, I just started my week by fucking 3 high quality girls in the past 24 hours with 1rep since 2010. While you have guys who started an account last month with 1000 posts talking about pop culture or #someshit with 50reps.

Rep points just mean guys are willing to give back.

It's great you're banging new girls. Are you giving back and contributing to the community by doing data sheets, answering questions on areas you're an expert in, etc.?

Rep point does not necessarily mean someone is an expert. (Though many of us have strong bullshit detectors and can figure out who is lying.)

Rep points primarily mean you're willing to contribute to the community and give back by helping others when you yourself were once helped by more senior guys.

My Game Sucks

That's exactly why I think you have good game. You're honest, and you don't let fear hold you back. This shit starts from the inside, and works its way out to how you carry yourself, and how people see you.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

My Game Sucks

"REP" points to some guys on here is like "LIKES" to Fat Girls.

At the end of the day, the only thing that you need to ask yourself is:

while you are out there trying to become someone in this world, are your nuts being drained when you want them to be?

If not, then keep approaching and learning.

My Game Sucks

Quote: (10-23-2013 03:46 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

When I met Gio I was pretty surprised when he told me his approach to lay ratio, although I believe he said it's improved a lot since then, it still seemed like he was approaching a shit ton of women, just to bed a single one.

What are we talking here, 50, 100 per lay?

My Game Sucks

I think youll subconciously learn what works and how to read girls just by interacting with them over and over. Just kind of pick up on things. Its just like anything else, you HAVE to get better. It takes some of us longer but Im convinced that every guy can do it. The hardest part is approaching a sexy stranger while sober.

My Game Sucks

There are two general "game" strategies: shotgun and sniper. Shotgun game is what Gio and lot of guys (include Roosh) uses. It's like hunting ducks. You just fire at will until something drops. You approach at will until you find a girl that's interested in you. Sniper game is when you select a girl and methodically go after her and break her down. If your style is shotgun then it's a pure numbers game. If your style is sniper then your competency at game becomes more of a factor. It is still a numbers game but less so.

For the shotgun gamer, you want to be firing into a good market where you chances of success are high. If you are going to for SNL then you want to hit clubs with drunk girls.

A sniper will spend a lot more time scouting for and selecting targets. Then he will spend even more time on each target. He simply cannot afford to fail too often because he simply does not have the time to do so.

Personally, I am sniper. Although, I think the type you choose should be based on your personality and objective.

PS Gio has a lot of factors working AGAINST him because of his chosen target market: college girls. Anyone given his factors would have a tough time e.g. his age.

My Game Sucks

Quote: (10-23-2013 07:08 PM)houston Wrote:  

I just try to look my best and talk to girls that I think will be into me. I tried using lines and things like that when I found the forum but it wasnt for me. Id probably be banging a lot more if I wasnt nervous about approaching outside of my niche.

Houston, you have all of our influences infused with your soul. You are unstoppable.

Women probably made the word niche.

Men don't have rules like that.

My Game Sucks

Quote: (10-23-2013 07:55 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2013 06:49 PM)Feo Wrote:  

Rep points just mean guys are willing to give back.

It's great you're banging new girls. Are you giving back and contributing to the community by doing data sheets, answering questions on areas you're an expert in, etc.?

Rep point does not necessarily mean someone is an expert. (Though many of us have strong bullshit detectors and can figure out who is lying.)

Rep points primarily mean you're willing to contribute to the community and give back by helping others when you yourself were once helped by more senior guys.

I'm in the camp that if everyguy had better game, the whole world would be better in general.

That's why I try to give as much as I take from here.

My Game Sucks

Quote: (10-23-2013 07:52 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Im going to agree with Giovonny. After all this you approach 50 girls a week your game does suck and you're strictly playing a numbers game.

How long can you? I don't think your thread is serious at all because after a while you can tell what's up and read them and youre not retarded.

Are you saying that you don't believe he approaches 50 girls a week, or are you saying that he is wrong?

My Game Sucks

Now you have even more likes and rep, so your game must be even better!

My Game Sucks

Quote: (10-24-2013 03:03 AM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2013 07:52 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Are you saying that you don't believe he approaches 50 girls a week, or are you saying that he is wrong?
I'm saying that after you do that for a period of time you get good at it and know which girls are going to be receptive so you don't have to do 50 you need 5 to get the same job done.

This is good for beginners if they have anxiety but seasoned vets should move like the wind.

Example: Me and Lothario sitting at a table..

Two girls walk up to the bar. He wants to approach.

I watch...

I notice they just got off work and know the bartender, they're drinking shots..

Why approach now? They're not ready (in my eyes) they're getting primed and are an hour away from a "bounce" so to me..I'm not going to waste my time and ruin my chance for when they ARE ready to bounce (in my eyes) then I'll roll in.

He approached another who WAS ready and pulled her to his room..

The difference between a hack and a hunter my friends.