rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anil Dash and the PC Anti-WhiteMale Brigade are at it at it again. This time Twitter

Anil Dash and the PC Anti-WhiteMale Brigade are at it at it again. This time Twitter

Following last week's news that Twitter was going public with an IPO it didn't take long for the fembots to slam the fact that Twitter's Board and upper management consisted mostly of white men. The New York Time had this piece
As Tech Start-ups Surge Ahead Women Seem To Be Left Behind
The article quoted Vivek Wadhwa, a writer for TechCrunch and "academic" (possibly another anti-white male Indian?)
[Image: vivekwadhwa.jpg]
The board? All white men. The investors? All men. The executive officers? All men but for the general counsel, Vijaya Gadde, who has had the job for five weeks.

“This is the elite arrogance of the Silicon Valley mafia, the Twitter mafia,” said Vivek Wadhwa, a fellow at Stanford’s Rock Center for Corporate Governance who is writing a book on women in tech. “It’s the same male chauvinistic thinking. The fact that they went to the I.P.O. without a single woman on the board, how dare they?”
After this article, people were baiting for a response from Twitter CEO Dick Costello and he responded.
[Image: E7Vgg9i.png]
And guess who furthers the twitter interaction? Our favorite racist Anil Dash!
https://twitter.com/wadhwa/status/386624122127515648
Read the entire Twitter convo filled with a bunch of people jumping on slamming Twitter CEO.

[Image: y9M3Ece.png]

'This is a perfect example of mindless, rabid feminism.

In the NYT article, the author herself, Claire Cain Miller states that "Just 5.7 percent of employed women in the United States work in the computer industry, and only about 2 percent of women have a degree in a high-tech field". So if one has to RANDOMLY pick 7 people (this is the size of Twitter's board) from a high-skilled workforce comprising only 2% women, it would come up with an ~87% chance of having an all-male board and ~12% of having one woman on the board.

If these two feminists would have known the most basic statistics, perhaps they would have had a chance to make millions being on Twitter's board. Instead, they get paid orders of magnitude less writing for the NYT and Techcrunch.'

Twitter is doing fine and is successful without caving on to these demands.

[Image: tard.gif] loony times folks

Anil is the most powerful IRT in America. To think that he possesses the same psychological issues as our own IRT is amusing if it wasn't disturbing.

So by their own admission, Twitter up to this point was essentially conceived of, built and run entirely by men.

Yet also by their own admission, Twitter has "given many female and minority voices a platform".

So we have an organization built and run mostly by white men that has expanded the influence of women and minorities. Is that not a good thing?

No. It's not good enough. Now that these white men have built a successful organization, women and minorities demand that many of those white men be displaced in favor of people who had nothing to do with building the company or running it successfully. They want to install people at high positions in Twitter simply because they happen to be women, or because they happen to be a racial minority. The competence and experience of the white men who actually built the company therefore matters less than the skin color and sexual organs of those who would replace them.

Is there anything more insane than this? Is this not the actual definition of racism and sexism, when people are promoted over others simply due to sex and race? And when the proven experience of a white man is completely ignored so that a woman or minority male can take his job instead?

Where does this gross sense of entitlement come from? Why should white men sacrifice long hours of work to build a successful business only to have women and minorities demand an unearned share of that success? How the fuck do people who had nothing to do with building the business suddenly feel entitled to run it? You know we're living in some kind of progressive insane asylum when this sort of thing is taken seriously.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Yep. The single most characteristic quality of feminists, IRTs and the like is that they are complete and utter ingrates.

They enjoy the wondrous and unthinkable benefits of technology for which generations of men have slaved. They take it entirely for granted (when they're not actually defaming it while using the very tools provided by this technology) and all they want to do is to spit on the men that created it.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Scorpion I really enjoy reading your thoughts on these things.

Don't you know, this is to make up for the great Indian oppression by the British... yeah that's it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote:Quote:

The Story of The Little Red Hen

Once upon a time, a lamb, a cat, a pig, and a little red hen lived on an old farm on a flowery hill surrounded by fields of golden wheat. One day, the Little Red Hen found some grains of wheat scattered in the barnyard. "Look what I've found!" she said to the other animals. "Who will help me plant these grains of wheat?"

"Not I!" said the lamb.
"Not I!" said the cat.
"Not I!" said the pig.

"Then I'll do it myself," said the Little Red Hen. And so she did. She knew that seeds need water to grow tall and strong. "Who will help me water these seeds?" asked the Little Red Hen.

"Not I!" said the lamb.
"Not I!" said the cat.
"Not I!" said the pig.

"Then I'll do it myself," said the Little Red Hen. And so she did. The Little Red Hen watered the soil and waited patiently for the wheat to grow. When the wheat was tall and golden, she knew it was ready to be cut. "Who will help me harvest the wheat?" asked the Little Red Hen.

"Not I!" said the lamb.
"Not I!" said the cat.
"Not I!" said the pig.

"Then I'll do it myself," said the Little Red Hen. And so she did. The Little Red Hen's basket was soon filled with wheat. "Who will help me take the wheat to the mill to be ground into flour?" asked the Little Red Hen.

"Not I!" said the lamb
"Not I!" said the cat.
"Not I!" said the pig.

"Then I'll do it myself," said the Little Red Hen. And so she did. The kind miller ground the wheat into powdery, velvety flour, and the Little Red Hen carried it home in a rough brown sack. "Who will help me make this flour into bread?" asked the Little Red Hen.

"Not I!" said the lamb.
"Not I!" said the cat.
"Not I!" said the pig.

"Then I'll do it myself," said the Little Red Hen. And so she did. The Little Red Hen mixed the flour into sticky dough and kneaded it into a smooth loaf. "Who will help me put this bread into the oven to bake?" asked the Little Red Hen.

"Not I!" said the lamb.
"Not I!" said the cat.
"Not I!" said the pig.

"Then I'll do it myself," said the Little Red Hen. And so she did. The kitchen filled with the delicious scent of baking bread, and the other animals came to see what was happening. The Little Red Hen took the warm, crusty loaf out of the oven, and set it on the table. "Who will help me eat this fresh, tasty bread?" asked the Little Red Hen.

"I will!" said the lamb.
"I will!" said the cat.
"I will!" said the pig.

"No, you will not," said the Little Red Hen. "You didn't help me plant it, or water it, or harvest it, or mill it, or bake it. I shall eat it myself!" And so she did.

"Oh me!" said the lamb.
"Oh my!" said the cat.
"Oh me, oh my!" said the pig.

The next time the Little Red Hen found some grains of wheat, the lamb planted it in the rich, brown soil, the cat watered it carefully every day, and the pig harvested the wheat when it had grown tall and strong. When the dough was baked, together the animals made hot chocolate and ate the fresh, warm bread. It was delicious! The animals lived happily ever after, cooperating and helping every day.

[Image: i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.gif]

Quote: (10-06-2013 11:55 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  

In the NYT article, the author herself, Claire Cain Miller states that "Just 5.7 percent of employed women in the United States work in the computer industry, and only about 2 percent of women have a degree in a high-tech field". So if one has to RANDOMLY pick 7 people (this is the size of Twitter's board) from a high-skilled workforce comprising only 2% women, it would come up with an ~87% chance of having an all-male board and ~12% of having one woman on the board.

If these two feminists would have known the most basic statistics, perhaps they would have had a chance to make millions being on Twitter's board. Instead, they get paid orders of magnitude less writing for the NYT and Techcrunch.'

I think your workings require a do-over.

To get the right inputs, you would find out the total number of women and the total number of men working in tech. Then figure out the ratio of men to women. Then do the probability figures.

Nowhere in the article does it say that the tech workforce is only 2% women and 98% men. For example, if you pick a number like 15% of employed men work in the computer industry, the ratio ends up a lot closer. It would be a 15 : 5.7 ratio. Which is 72% men and 28% women. Not exactly, since you would need to adjust for the sizes of both populations. But you get the idea.

I've got a great campaign that I can run where EVERYONE is happy, want to know what the platform is?

Build your own!

Patriarchy keeping you down with NATURAL VOLCANOS? Surely the sight of molten lava ejecting from the earth is nothing more than a privileged representation of the male ejaculate! You don't need to accept their existence anymore! Introducing, Build Your Own Volcano!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfUbPSZiExCzO-auhqNGs...0MVdSOtwpx]

Sick of putting more money into Michael Dell's pocket? He's a certified male, didn't you know? He has a PENIS! Why buy an assembled computer from the leader of the Patriarchy when you can Build Your Own?!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVicsqh4eNg7doapqyr6k...p4SGE7jFmw] See? Even a child could do it!

Sick of light sabers only being available to Jedis? Nothing says male privilege more than a bunch of males running around with glowing phallic objects! Now you can take on the empire! Build Your Own!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn9P19Wm-5iX6wS6ND_i_...fRNC0ce8nA]

Twitter keeping you down with their board of successful white men? Not only is it your god-given right to update your status after eating your 5th cronut, but now you can be on the board of the company as well! Build your...well, you get the idea.

Seriously. If women and minorities have a problem with anything that white men created, they can go off and do it themselves.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

If I ever start a company, it won't be U.S. based.

If only the story of the little red hen could end that way. Instead, I bet the lamb, cat, and the pig petition the farmer until he forces the hen to share. Because, y'know, fairness.

Quote: (10-06-2013 11:55 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  

[Image: y9M3Ece.png]

Notice how she isn't even qualifying herself. She's EXPECTING that her favored classes be represented- without any prerequisites or judge of individual character whatsoever.

If that isn't arrogance and the entitlement mentality, I have no idea what is.

Oh and speaking of arrogance, Anal Rash is one of the most arrogant, self-righteous, pseudo-intellectual asshats I have ever heard of on the internet, and that's saying a lot.

Hopefully Twitter sticks to its guns.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Too many bloody race threads lately.

One thing I always liked about white people is that they didn't play the identity politics game. Now apparently the great race war is being fought on Twitter. It's pathetic.

Anil Dash is going to get caught up in a major scandal, just like Hugo Schwyzer. The media will try to protect him, but as more awareness of him grows, there will be too many eyes and ears on him that it won't matter.

"Ladies who doth protest too much" are always hiding something. Always.

By the way, I have a strong rule against posting personal information about people. But Anil Dash's information is public. He chooses not to use a domain proxy.

He lives in the whitest of white neighborhoods - the Upper East Side in New York.

If diversity is so great, why does he choose to live with his wife an almost all-white neighborhood away from poor people?

Check out the demographic data for his 'hood:

As of the 2000 census, there were 207,543 people residing in the Upper East Side. The population density was 118,184 people per square mile (45,649/km²), making Manhattan Community Board 8, coterminous with the Upper East Side, the densest Community Board in the city.[28] The racial makeup of the neighborhood was 88.25% White, 6.14% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 2.34% African American, 0.09% Native American, 1.39% from other races, and 1.74% from two or more races. 5.62% of the population were Hispanic of any race. Twenty-one percent of the population was foreign born; of this, 45.6% came from Europe, 29.5% from Asia, 16.2% from Latin America and 8.7% from other. The female-male ratio was very high with 125 females for 100 males.[29] The Upper East Side contains a large and affluent Jewish population estimated at 70,000, or about a third of the total population.[30]

Given its very high population density and per capita income ($85,081 in 2000), the neighborhood is believed to contain the greatest concentration of individual wealth in the world.[citation needed] As of 2000, 75.6% of adults (25+) had earned a bachelor's degree or higher.

Typical hypocrite.

Again, he will get caught up in some scandal. It may take a while, but just wait.

In defense of the cat, felines are carnivores and don't eat bread. If he gets hungry enough he'll either hunt or find some spinster to take care of him. Good story nonetheless.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (10-06-2013 02:39 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Too many bloody race threads lately.

One thing I always liked about white people is that they didn't play the identity politics game. Now apparently the great race war is being fought on Twitter. It's pathetic.

White people don't play identity politics until people start taking away their money and rights.

Have you ever seen a white guy go up to some minority and say, "Hey, I'm white, gimme your shit?"

So of course when you got Anal Rash and the others chanting racist slogans, white people are going to hit back.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (10-06-2013 12:31 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

So by their own admission, Twitter up to this point was essentially conceived of, built and run entirely by men.

Yet also by their own admission, Twitter has "given many female and minority voices a platform".

So we have an organization built and run mostly by white men that has expanded the influence of women and minorities. Is that not a good thing?

No. It's not good enough. Now that these white men have built a successful organization, women and minorities demand that many of those white men be displaced in favor of people who had nothing to do with building the company or running it successfully. They want to install people at high positions in Twitter simply because they happen to be women, or because they happen to be a racial minority. The competence and experience of the white men who actually built the company therefore matters less than the skin color and sexual organs of those who would replace them.

Is there anything more insane than this? Is this not the actual definition of racism and sexism, when people are promoted over others simply due to sex and race? And when the proven experience of a white man is completely ignored so that a woman or minority male can take his job instead?

Where does this gross sense of entitlement come from? Why should white men sacrifice long hours of work to build a successful business only to have women and minorities demand an unearned share of that success? How the fuck do people who had nothing to do with building the business suddenly feel entitled to run it? You know we're living in some kind of progressive insane asylum when this sort of thing is taken seriously.

"Where does this gross sense of entitlement come from? Why should white men sacrifice long hours of work to build a successful business only to have women and minorities demand an unearned share of that success?"

Let's leave aside minorities, because it's not blacks or Hispanics complaining here. But where do women get this sense of entitlement? That's easy: from hundreds of years of men taking care of them through marriage!

Now that women can't expect that level of care in the personal sphere, they're taking it into the work sphere. In other words, women like Melissa Pierce expect Twitter's board to behave more like a benevolent husband than an actual board of directors.

This is just the latest and most blatant example of the way women are replacing husbands with the workplace. The difference is that they're usually required to do some work. This is just an out-and-out call for reaping the rewards without doing any of the work. Kind of like marrying a guy with a six-figure income and big house.

Quote: (10-06-2013 02:53 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Anil Dash is going to get caught up in a major scandal, just like Hugo Schwyzer. The media will try to protect him, but as more awareness of him grows, there will be too many eyes and ears on him that it won't matter.

What's funny is those feminazis will be nowhere to be found if the white knight IRT ever needed backup. With that regard, I feel sorry for the guy as the joke is on him.

I mean why should a typical westernized "feminist" go the extra mile for a "male" despite his efforts to blindly protect them in the past?

Quote: (10-06-2013 01:13 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

The Story of The Little Red Hen

Once upon a time, a lamb, a cat, a pig, and a little red hen lived on an old farm on a flowery hill surrounded by fields of golden wheat. One day, the Little Red Hen found some grains of wheat scattered in the barnyard. "Look what I've found!" she said to the other animals. "Who will help me plant these grains of wheat?"

"Not I!" said the lamb.
"Not I!" said the cat.
"Not I!" said the pig.

"Then I'll do it myself," said the Little Red Hen. And so she did. She knew that seeds need water to grow tall and strong. "Who will help me water these seeds?" asked the Little Red Hen.

"Not I!" said the lamb.
"Not I!" said the cat.
"Not I!" said the pig.

"Then I'll do it myself," said the Little Red Hen. And so she did. The Little Red Hen watered the soil and waited patiently for the wheat to grow. When the wheat was tall and golden, she knew it was ready to be cut. "Who will help me harvest the wheat?" asked the Little Red Hen.

"Not I!" said the lamb.
"Not I!" said the cat.
"Not I!" said the pig.

"Then I'll do it myself," said the Little Red Hen. And so she did. The Little Red Hen's basket was soon filled with wheat. "Who will help me take the wheat to the mill to be ground into flour?" asked the Little Red Hen.

"Not I!" said the lamb
"Not I!" said the cat.
"Not I!" said the pig.

"Then I'll do it myself," said the Little Red Hen. And so she did. The kind miller ground the wheat into powdery, velvety flour, and the Little Red Hen carried it home in a rough brown sack. "Who will help me make this flour into bread?" asked the Little Red Hen.

"Not I!" said the lamb.
"Not I!" said the cat.
"Not I!" said the pig.

"Then I'll do it myself," said the Little Red Hen. And so she did. The Little Red Hen mixed the flour into sticky dough and kneaded it into a smooth loaf. "Who will help me put this bread into the oven to bake?" asked the Little Red Hen.

"Not I!" said the lamb.
"Not I!" said the cat.
"Not I!" said the pig.

"Then I'll do it myself," said the Little Red Hen. And so she did. The kitchen filled with the delicious scent of baking bread, and the other animals came to see what was happening. The Little Red Hen took the warm, crusty loaf out of the oven, and set it on the table. "Who will help me eat this fresh, tasty bread?" asked the Little Red Hen.

"I will!" said the lamb.
"I will!" said the cat.
"I will!" said the pig.

"No, you will not," said the Little Red Hen. "You didn't help me plant it, or water it, or harvest it, or mill it, or bake it. I shall eat it myself!" And so she did.

"Oh me!" said the lamb.
"Oh my!" said the cat.
"Oh me, oh my!" said the pig.

The next time the Little Red Hen found some grains of wheat, the lamb planted it in the rich, brown soil, the cat watered it carefully every day, and the pig harvested the wheat when it had grown tall and strong. When the dough was baked, together the animals made hot chocolate and ate the fresh, warm bread. It was delicious! The animals lived happily ever after, cooperating and helping every day.

That was...rather profound. Damn.

Quote: (10-06-2013 02:59 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

In defense of the cat, felines are carnivores and don't eat bread. If he gets hungry enough he'll either hunt or find some spinster to take care of him. Good story nonetheless.

Animals don't typically talk or drink hot chocolate either.

Quote: (10-06-2013 02:39 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

That's one thing I've always disliked about white people, and white males in particular.

Their condoning of, and even abetting of, the racial and sexual identity politics of other groups (and their fear of potentially imposing their own) has led to a racial/sexual identity spoils system and has had a toxic effect on public policy (affirmative action, adversely selected immigration, Title IX, etc.) and discourse, e.g. the PC-feminist complex unashamedly calling for pieces of pies they did not help bake.

Not all white people/males are the same, of course.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

His behavior is becoming increasingly criticized (since August):

http://curiousrat.com/anil-dash-goes-off-the-deep-end
http://www.lorenfeldman.com/anil-dash-is...heres-why/
http://3dblogger.typepad.com/wired_state...ssues.html
http://glpiggy.net/2013/09/18/links-157/

And if you google his name, the ROK post about him is on the first page. I've since cleaned it up of name-calling to be more persuasive.

Quote: (10-06-2013 03:26 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

His behavior is becoming increasingly criticized (since August):

http://curiousrat.com/anil-dash-goes-off-the-deep-end
http://www.lorenfeldman.com/anil-dash-is...heres-why/
http://3dblogger.typepad.com/wired_state...ssues.html
http://glpiggy.net/2013/09/18/links-157/

And if you google his name, the ROK post about him is on the first page. I've since cleaned it up of name-calling to be more persuasive.

Very smart. It should be easy to make these guys look like the amoral social hyenas that they are. It's only smart to make it that much easier for those on the fence to see it.