rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

D.C. Captured In One Picture?

[Image: 18436db5-4a0d-47b1-99ef-5c2567099589_millstweet.jpg]

This isn't even Northwest DC captured in one foto.

I think you posted the wrong photo

[Image: ultra-bar.jpg]

from roosh's blog

People are over-analyzing this photo just like women do. You could run a thousand scenarios and still be wrong. Maybe he's texting his family to tell them he's fine. Checking traffic or the weather? Tweeting that awesome shot of the crazy chick ramming her car into the popo? Deleting that dick pic he sent his intern? All of the above with one awesome app created by Gmac?

I think it's a cool pic. But people are still over-analyzing it.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (10-05-2013 03:10 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

from roosh's blog

I spy Gmac.

Quote: (10-05-2013 03:17 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2013 03:10 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

from roosh's blog

I spy Gmac.

Yeah, I'm in front in the purple with the three chicks. Why you hating? You took the picture.

I guess this is supposed to mean that DC people are caught upbin their own lives oblivious to "serious" events going on around them. That's actually the opposite of DC.

It would be a good thing if people were oblivious to all the nonsense going on around us. What do we know about the
Capitol "Shooting?" Some chick drove her car into barricades, led the cops on a chase and got shot. Why we should this dude be running scared because of one woman in an Infinniti?

I wish that this picture really did capture DC. Unfortunatley, people here are the first to get scared at the slightest provocation and take to FB and Twitter to go on about the latest faux situation.

that guy in the purple: 'ratios don't matter, i am KING'

You were getting trolled by the IRT's on the left.

IRT is searching for a blonde white girl.

His search continues to this day in DC.

Quote: (10-05-2013 03:24 PM)j r Wrote:  

I guess this is supposed to mean that DC people are caught upbin their own lives oblivious to "serious" events going on around them. That's actually the opposite of DC.

It would be a good thing if people were oblivious to all the nonsense going on around us. What do we know about the
Capitol "Shooting?" Some chick drove her car into barricades, led the cops on a chase and got shot. Why we should this dude be running scared because of one woman in an Infinniti?

I wish that this picture really did capture DC. Unfortunatley, people here are the first to get scared at the slightest provocation and take to FB and Twitter to go on about the latest faux situation.

In all seriousness, people here work harder than people anywhere else in the world. Say what you want to say about politics and all the other DC-related stigma, people here bust their goddamn asses in this town.

You never know what could be going on when shit starts to go down and you are in no position to judge this guy. Hindsight is everything.

In all seriousness, people here work harder than people anywhere else in the world. Say what you want to say about politics and all the other DC-related stigma, we bust our goddamn asses.

Quote: (10-05-2013 03:34 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

In all seriousness, people here work harder than people anywhere else in the world. Say what you want to say about politics and all the other DC-related stigma, we bust our goddamn asses.

Busting ass at "make work fuckery". The real DC (Dork City).[Image: dodgy.gif]

http://ideas.time.com/2013/10/04/shutdow...essential/

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (10-05-2013 03:49 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Don't believe the spin the mainstream media feeds you straight from bullshit mountain. The truth is hundreds of thousands of people (non-government employees are still affected) are out of jobs and paychecks and won't be paid retroactively. You don't seem to understand how the world works. You're regurgitating what the media wants you to. Aight I'm done.

[Image: vQbX6ne.jpg]

This picture from Fur in DC is one I always loved in addition to the legendary red dot/blue dot one.

Don't believe the spin the mainstream media feeds you straight from bullshit mountain. The truth is hundreds of thousands of people (non-government employees are still affected) are out of jobs and paychecks and won't be paid retroactively. You don't seem to understand how the world works. You're regurgitating what the media wants you to.

Quote: (10-05-2013 04:01 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Don't believe the spin the mainstream media feeds you straight from bullshit mountain. The truth is hundreds of thousands of people (non-government employees are still affected) are out of jobs and paychecks and won't be paid retroactively. You don't seem to understand how the world works. You're regurgitating what the media wants you to.

"You don't seem to understand how the world works."

Dork Central is full of "make work fuckery" which you're obviously a part of and defending, go figure.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Seriously? Being a Congressman sounds like a pretty sweet gig these days. Get paid 170k a year and only work 200 days out of the year.

Maybe they work harder when they get to K street and double that salary.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Quote: (10-05-2013 04:33 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Dork Central is full of "make work fuckery" which you're obviously a part of and defending, go figure.

My world is far removed from any dork central or fuckery. This affects hundreds of thousands of families financially. Take off the blinders, most of the hard-working people in this town don't have cozy jobs. Faux news wants you to think this shutdown affects no one.

Quote: (10-05-2013 05:01 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2013 04:33 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

My world is far removed from any dork central or fuckery. This affects hundreds of thousands of families financially. Take off the blinders, most of the hard-working people in this town don't have cozy jobs. Faux news wants you to think this shutdown affects no one.

No one cares that you're far removed from the "norm" in Dork Central and the exception. Next major holiday, take a look how rush hour traffic is a breeze around the beltway because the subsidized drones are off.

6 of the top 10 richest counties in the U.S. are in the D.C. area. And 13 out of the richest 30 counties. These numbers may be a year or two out of date - the list will change from year to year, but the general picture remains the same.

Now, maybe you could argue that the D.C. region is the most productive and innovative in the country, but I doubt it.

^^^^ He is spot on about DC.

Sorry, everyone is going to get paid. I believe that Passed today, so have some dip and relax, bro. It is a fine vacation. Besides, 65% of the gubermint is operational, and the contractors are heading back to the Pentagon and FEMA is going back on the clock to prepare for the storms coming in.

This hasn't been the first shutdown and won't be the last. Fun little fact is that this is just the beginning: just wait for the Debt Ceiling fight! Coming to a country near you by Oct 17!

It is now a paid vacation for the furloughed non essential workers. The bars in DC have been packed all week. I'd be pissed if I was a govie and had to work this week while my colleagues were out partying it up.

Roger that; me too. I bet the FB, blog hits and other web surfing has never been higher for those left behind.

Why can't everyone leave DC alooooooone?