rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wall Survivor Nigella Lawson(writer and gourmet chef

53 years old, you are what you eat

here are some recent photos (she has a tv cooking show in the UK). I guess you can say that some of it is makeup, but she also has some fucking nice tits for a 53 year old bird.

[Image: lawson191107.jpg?quality=0.6]

[Image: article-1271701886745-09342AD1000005DC-9...36x505.jpg]

[Image: 4122-nigellalawson_muffin.png]

Assuming the photos were not heavily photoshopped, looks like she's had some botox, especially around her eyes, and filler for her lips in the middle photo.

Isn't that last pic of Padma Lakshmi? Saw her at ORD ordering a Big Mac and fries, and even that didn't curtail her ridiculously sexxxy persona.

Quote:Quote:

Contrary to reports of drastic dieting, Lawson admitted back in April that being unable to wander into her kitchen for snacks and seconds following the painful foot operation led to her shedding the pounds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...black.html

Ensam's Guide to Wall Avoidance:
Don't drink too much, don't smoke too much, don't eat too much.

She looks outstanding for her age (53) but she's not a wall survivor.

See her on TV, you'll see even with makeup and lighting she's a plump, matronly woman at this point in her life.

And yeah, the last pic is of Padma Lakshmi (age 43). That ten year difference is the wall for even the most beautiful women.

amazing for her age. would rather fuck her than a viciously ugly 20 year old blob.

she's got those big natural boobies, at least with the help of photoshop I would do her in a minute, but a 53 yr old in pictures and in person are totally different things

You are what you eat, regardless of gender.

This is why I am Vegan myself.

I wouldn't want to live as old as the guy in the last video, but still it's incredible.

I just want to look like I'm in my 20s and 30s when I hit my 40s and 50s, for game reasons [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (10-05-2013 09:07 AM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

You are what you eat, regardless of gender.

This is why I am Vegan myself.

I wouldn't want to live as old as the guy in the last video, but still it's incredible.

I just want to look like I'm in my 20s and 30s when I hit my 40s and 50s, for game reasons [Image: wink.gif]

The white chick looks like the same chick that danger and play had on twitter. the chef that had her dude choking her in public and the media saw. She a freak in the best sense of the word.

^ Yep, it's the same woman.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

To the woman in the OP:

Tons of photoshop, tons of makeup

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.