rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone here married & happy?

We all know marriage is a raw deal for the average guy. But for the seasoned players here, who know how to handle their woman(s);

Are any of you happily married?

If so, is there anything you would have done different?

I ask because I want to have healthy, well adjusted 2 parent children. A traditional marriage and household seems the best way to achieve that. But I'm not sure how a red pill, high sex drive man can keep such an arrangement working 5, 10, 18 years down the road, beyond screening hard on the potential mother up front.

Let's face it. Sex gets old. I'm thinking you either anticipate and talk this out up front and agree to an open marriage, or you're forced to go behind each others backs. Or find a way to keep things exciting with the same 1 penis & 1 vagina for the rest of life.

Anyway, back on topic. Is anyone here happily married? If so, how?

Been covered already. I think it was called marriage thread or something liek that.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (10-04-2013 05:41 PM)DVY Wrote:  

Been covered already. I think it was called marriage thread or something liek that.

Yeah. And that ended badly.

Married and happy?

Oyxmoron?

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote: (10-04-2013 05:35 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

We all know marriage is a raw deal for the average guy. But for the seasoned players here, who know how to handle their woman(s);

Are any of you happily married?

If so, is there anything you would have done different?

I ask because I want to have healthy, well adjusted 2 parent children. A traditional marriage and household seems the best way to achieve that. But I'm not sure how a red pill, high sex drive man can keep such an arrangement working 5, 10, 18 years down the road, beyond screening hard on the potential mother up front.
?

I would suggest trying your luck in south america, south east asia, or eastern europe. you would likely have to relocate and move into that country for good, if you try to bring one of their women back to marry her, she will eventually become more and more westernized(fat and entitled)

There are. Though I'd be surprised if any of them commented here to keep as anonymous as possible.

Too much incentive for women to behave poorly and destroy the family.

You will need to go to countries that don't pay women hundreds of thousands of dollars (your money) to break up their family.

There really isn't any way to game a bitch when she knows you literally can't just walk. That's like 90% of what we do here. Walk away and try again with someone else. Try that with marriage and you'll be broke and possibly in jail for contempt of court since you can't afford to pay alimony and child support.

Been married for twelve years to a Thai woman, with her for fourteen.

Happily, most of the time. There are times when we're in bad moods at the same time and those are about the only times when the marriage is really work and takes patience. Other than that, no problems. We have two kids, 12 and 10, she's 36, I'm 51. If I were 40 or 50 and single, I'd shoot myself if my only choices were 40-50 year-old women with saggy tits, stretch marks, tons of baggage and a couple of kids.

By the time I left the US, I was seasoned. After living in Asia for years, I feel I aged like wine. I sowed my oats 10X over in many different parts of SEA and various other countries in the world. I have been a prick at times to the wife, to put it very nicely, and she has always stuck by my side no matter what I did, and I did a lot.

As far as relocating...I think before bringing her back you need to spend a couple of years, at least, in their country. I can't see my wife changing like night and day if were were to go back to the US to live, but you never know. Our relationship is more mature and we have a couple of kids so I would say the chances of her running off are pretty slim. About the only chance of us moving to the states tho is to do so on a part-time basis during the Thai summers. This brings the next problem which is...where to stay for three months. I love the Florida Keys and to be out on the water but sometimes I'd like to shack up somewhere in Alaska or the mountains of the Carolina's for a couple of months.

Anyway, I don't think I will be able to handle living in the US full-time ever again.

Quote: (10-04-2013 09:21 PM)anamericaninbangkok Wrote:  

Been married for twelve years to a Thai woman, with her for fourteen.

Happily, most of the time. There are times when we're in bad moods at the same time and those are about the only times when the marriage is really work and takes patience. Other than that, no problems. We have two kids, 12 and 10, she's 36, I'm 51. If I were 40 or 50 and single, I'd shoot myself if my only choices were 40-50 year-old women with saggy tits, stretch marks, tons of baggage and a couple of kids.

By the time I left the US, I was seasoned. After living in Asia for years, I feel I aged like wine. I sowed my oats 10X over in many different parts of SEA and various other countries in the world. I have been a prick at times to the wife, to put it very nicely, and she has always stuck by my side no matter what I did, and I did a lot.

As far as relocating...I think before bringing her back you need to spend a couple of years, at least, in their country. I can't see my wife changing like night and day if were were to go back to the US to live, but you never know. Our relationship is more mature and we have a couple of kids so I would say the chances of her running off are pretty slim. About the only chance of us moving to the states tho is to do so on a part-time basis during the Thai summers. This brings the next problem which is...where to stay for three months. I love the Florida Keys and to be out on the water but sometimes I'd like to shack up somewhere in Alaska or the mountains of the Carolina's for a couple of months.

Anyway, I don't think I will be able to handle living in the US full-time ever again.

I've definitely been happier living with a woman who's not bitchy; I come home at night and sex, food and affection are available. Don' have to go running around trying to find someone to sleep with that I don't really know. Some have wanted to marry me, I think now I was stupid not to, it wasn't a great life that I got being "independent."

Good story, thanks.
Could you elaborate on what specifically bugs you about the USA? If you could, break it down to objective things, such as cops pulling you over rather the the idea the the US is a "police state" which is a lot more abstract and means different things to different people.

After being away for almost 20 years, I don't want to re-acclimate myself to deal with the bullshit.

The PC government

The government

The decreasing freedom and increased activity of big brother

Fat ugly chicks who are allowed to want handsome, good looking men but when men want fit, tight-ass women, we're pigs.

The thought that some cunt can have you fired for telling her how nice she looks today.

Feminist Adria "The Royal Twat" Richards

I don't like being fucked with, period. Sorry, the threat of terrorism isn't something I should be fucked with for. Yes, terrorism is a threat, so is getting hit by a car and my balls falling off like a castrated dog.

The last time I was home, I went out with my sister and her friends. I told the story of how when I was working in Alaska, I set up tours to Thailand and also arranged the sale of Thai gold to people on the boat. I sold close to $5000 of gold to an Indian kid from Montana. My sister and her friends sat there for a minute. "Are there a lot of people from India working on the boats in Alaska?" my sister asks. "How do they go about getting their work visas?" one of her friends chimes in.

"Work visas? WTF" I say. "No, Indians, like cowboys and Indians."

"Sssshhhh, you should say that. We don't call them Indians anymore, we call them native Americans."

I was like, "Sorry, Native Americans and Cowboys doesn't have the same ring to it."

Her friends were silent for the rest of the dinner. And I didn't give a fuck. That sort of shit bugs me.

These are a few of my least favorite things...plus, our government wants go to war with far too many countries, give aid to every country and their mother, wants to stick their nose in when they shouldn't, and yet they can barely pay their fucking employees.

Immigration asking me over and over again why I don't live in the US and what do I do in Thailand. When I decided to fuck with them and I told them my wife was wealthy and I didn't do shit, they didn't seem to like that.

Quote: (10-04-2013 11:53 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I've definitely been happier living with a woman who's not bitchy; I come home at night and sex, food and affection are available. Don' have to go running around trying to find someone to sleep with that I don't really know. Some have wanted to marry me, I think now I was stupid not to, it wasn't a great life that I got being "independent."

It's pretty easy to look at things in the past and say you were stupid. The truth is you weren't ready for whatever reason. Even if you did get married, you would probably have been thinking about your independence which could have killed the relationship after some time.

Looking at it that way, you just saved yourself from a nasty divorce and was correct in your decision making. hah

Marriage is okay.....Just remember the 80/20 rule. Your gonna be about 80% satisfied. In mine, there aren't a lot of ups or downs...At the same time it can be boring to.....Do I recommend it? Probably not in general, but if your dead set on settling down then go for it.....but it depends on what your looking for.

Quote: (10-04-2013 09:21 PM)anamericaninbangkok Wrote:  

Other than that, no problems. We have two kids, 12 and 10, she's 36, I'm 51.

Nice age gap.

[Image: agree.gif]

The thing that sucks the most about marriage is that you only really need it when you're old so that you can have raised functional kids to look after you in your last days. Like if you get Alzheimer's or a stroke.

Other then that it's basically better to stay single.

Considering children of divorce are more likely to become burdens then care takers in the United States makes me think I won't be getting married.

Do you come from a dysfunctional family?

Do you only hangout at bars in dark side of town where older gentlemen gather to bitch about their wives?

When you see a happy couple, do you just think 'she is dating him just for money, she is banging someone on side', 'the guy is beta, he is just there as a supporter'?

I honestly don't know what to tell you. I feel bad for you though

Quote: (10-04-2013 05:51 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

Married and happy?

Oyxmoron?

Married here< going on 3.5 years and it couldn't be better. No pie in the sky optimistic shit about happiness as it is what you make it and generally my wife(of Welsh descent but grew up in Denver) is a very happy person who worked out her bugs at an earlier age than most and through all my tests she has passes is very legit. She is an "accomplished"businesswoman with a health center located on the campus of a major cancer-research hospital that does well and is also a trust fund baby. MY happiness was at stake when I was trying to lock her down as my game was becoming rusty from overtime relationship work. The result speaks for itself as alot of things get paid for by her and I just have to Dick the shit out of her receptive but very submissive little ass. To me I think her being so submissive and wise to the natural dynamics relationships should operate under has made our life altogether one of the best and most sexually stimulating I'ver ever been in.
Although I'm new to the site I'm definitely not new to game(more natural game and confidence +charisma) and have bedded plenty of women up until my current age(27) to know what I wanted out of a woman and just had to mine the niche of woman I wanted and that has led to my marriage with this woman (sans pre-nup!). There are times where she outright states she still is intimidated by my innate practical common sense and logic and that her emotive reactions are no match and she has a tough time checking them. I didn't complete college and she has a "prestigious Business school degree" but that never translated to much other in intelligence for her so that would be my only "happiness complaint". Having to school her on certain things when she doesn't Understand. Matter of fact she digs game and is most definitely my wingwoman when we go out. She spent a few years in San Fran and surprisingly wasn't corrupted but did come back with a new appreciation for females and sees why I was a bit of a lothario, so as it happens our marriage has turned into more of a polyamorous marriage rather than just being "open"(8 months of convincing and explaining). We jointly pick up girls(infrequently) that fit our mold the best and try to see if they fit into our lives as best as possible with the sole benefit going towards my sexual needs. This in itself is not very easy as most girls are possessive and want 1 and only 1 guy to themselves, they can't share like my booty boo can.

As for Overall Happiness just communicate everything to her so that she knows what you want and if she's quality marriage material she will tailor her life as well to better suit your needs(submissiveness)or better yet GUIDE her on how best to do the tailoring. She will mold. All that female mistaken belief of "I have to train or change him" is facade speak for her girls to feel good about you but she will love nothing more than to bend to your dominance. She has to know her role from jump street so that way she can't sneak in any sneaky shit they are known to sneak in at anytime. Always hold frame and never lose your temper, she knows she will have won and there seems to be a look that comes about in her eyes that will let you know you have lost but is hard to explain so it's best to warn beforehand so as not to get the look and it be too late for you. When you try to save face you lose your ass. I guess this is my qualifier post and can get me moving away from this fucking awful "Male Feminist" tag.

Quote: (10-04-2013 05:35 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Let's face it. Sex gets old. I'm thinking you either anticipate and talk this out up front and agree to an open marriage, or you're forced to go behind each others backs. Or find a way to keep things exciting with the same 1 penis & 1 vagina for the rest of life.

I know a lot of married people. You mentioned you want to have a family. You may find that your sex drive declines with age, and add in the demands of having kids and you may just find that when you're 40 or 50, you just don't have that much interest in sex. You'll have a bunch of other priorities, like kids, that take all your time and energy.

Then there's just plain logistics. Let's say you had a fully open marriage. Are you going to flirt with potential mistresses between taking one kid to their soccer game and the other kid to the dentist? Forget hitting up bars at 11pm -- you'll be exhausted after finally getting the kids to bed at 8pm.

There's nothing wrong with such a lifestyle if it's for you. Many people will tell you coming home from a crappy day at work and having your kids run up and hug you instantly erases all worries.

You feel bad for me? What a waste of time.

I never feel bad for me.

Quote: (10-05-2013 05:15 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

Do you only hangout at bars in dark side of town where older gentlemen gather to bitch about their wives?

When you see a happy couple, do you just think 'she is dating him just for money, she is banging someone on side', 'the guy is beta, he is just there as a supporter'?

Married and happy?

Oyxmoron?

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

Quote: (10-05-2013 02:47 PM)estraudi Wrote:  

(8 months of convincing and explaining). We jointly pick up girls(infrequently) that fit our mold the best and try to see if they fit into our lives as best as possible with the sole benefit going towards my sexual needs.

You are my hero. King marriage setup.

What kind of things did you say to re-program here? A beautiful woman with options does not like to share...

Do you have certain rules, say, she always has to know about the other women/be involved, otherwise she would consider you "cheating"?

People hate what they can't have. And they want others to have shitty things that they have to deal with. That's what makes it a blue pill culture. Sebastian sounds like a troll.

Quote: (10-06-2013 03:26 AM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

I never feel bad for me.

Married and happy?

Oyxmoron?

Quote: (10-06-2013 05:00 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

(8 months of convincing and explaining). We jointly pick up girls(infrequently) that fit our mold the best and try to see if they fit into our lives as best as possible with the sole benefit going towards my sexual needs.

What kind of things did you say to re-program here? A beautiful woman with options does not like to share...

Do you have certain rules, say, she always has to know about the other women/be involved, otherwise she would consider you "cheating"?

Courage Reborn, It wasn't so much as me re-prrogramming what she was conditioned to believe but more convincing and explaining using her emotions and SOME logic against her to make it FEEL like it is the right thing to do in a relationship. Actually would show her studies and published literature(thanks google)yada yada stating how men evolved(cavemen with harems and so on) and how women evolved to fit HIS ideal mold or leave her to her "Devices" with no man to provide what her weak body and mentality could not provide to survive. She needs me like I need the "love" of other women in order for me to feel fulfilled but all she needs is 1 man and I am the "husband proof" that 1 man is all she really needs. I give her what she needs and NO it does NOT include my Balls on a platter. I'm the man and she knows her womanly role. She, bless her heart, laps it up and totally gets it. IDK how or why but her hamster is very controllable because she WANTS to learn and well what better teacher than a very intelligent man that knows what he wants out of life and the order he expects from whoever he allows in it. I never lose frame because I'm not posing, this is how I live and if she didn't want it she wouldn't have married or continue to stay married but she's free to leave anytime, but she won't. Nobody has ever taught her what needs to be done to make a relationship come full circle happiness-wise. So fellas, perhaps training them anytime you are with them will show them how it really is just as the RedPill has shown you how it really is. They can't be left to roam with no check!

Any decent woman, especially one that knows her worth does NOT like to share outright with other women but my wife has accepted that she would rather have us be open about the women i want than to have to feel like I need to run around, backdoor shady, with others just to stay happy. She knows she can't change my biological imperative to bed many so she can't hate the dog for being a damn dog. We do test the waters with a few women at a time( mostly bartenders, hostesses,waitresses as they see how much cash flow we have and would like nice things with chill people and some sex) and We use Patrice O'neals lingo of I am the General and she is the Luitenant who handles the girls but I've recently been doing the soldier handling as her business has been super busy and the girlies aren't much of a priority for her as for me. Openness. I let her know immediately when i have a prospect as doe she.

Quote: (10-06-2013 11:44 PM)estraudi Wrote:  

Courage Reborn, It wasn't so much as me re-prrogramming what she was conditioned to believe but more convincing and explaining using her emotions and SOME logic against her to make it FEEL like it is the right thing to do in a relationship. Actually would show her studies and published literature(thanks google)yada yada stating how men evolved(cavemen with harems and so on) and how women evolved to fit HIS ideal mold or leave her to her "Devices" with no man to provide what her weak body and mentality could not provide to survive. She needs me like I need the "love" of other women in order for me to feel fulfilled but all she needs is 1 man and I am the "husband proof" that 1 man is all she really needs. I give her what she needs and NO it does NOT include my Balls on a platter. I'm the man and she knows her womanly role. She, bless her heart, laps it up and totally gets it. IDK how or why but her hamster is very controllable because she WANTS to learn and well what better teacher than a very intelligent man that knows what he wants out of life and the order he expects from whoever he allows in it. I never lose frame because I'm not posing, this is how I live and if she didn't want it she wouldn't have married or continue to stay married but she's free to leave anytime, but she won't. Nobody has ever taught her what needs to be done to make a relationship come full circle happiness-wise. So fellas, perhaps training them anytime you are with them will show them how it really is just as the RedPill has shown you how it really is. They can't be left to roam with no check!

Any decent woman, especially one that knows her worth does NOT like to share outright with other women but my wife has accepted that she would rather have us be open about the women i want than to have to feel like I need to run around, backdoor shady, with others just to stay happy. She knows she can't change my biological imperative to bed many so she can't hate the dog for being a damn dog. We do test the waters with a few women at a time( mostly bartenders, hostesses,waitresses as they see how much cash flow we have and would like nice things with chill people and some sex) and We use Patrice O'neals lingo of I am the General and she is the Luitenant who handles the girls but I've recently been doing the soldier handling as her business has been super busy and the girlies aren't much of a priority for her as for me. Openness. I let her know immediately when i have a prospect as doe she.

Fascinating setup. I have bunch more questions, if you'll indulge me. I'd love to set something like this up myself.

How many other women have you guys had sex with together during your marriage? Any jealousy issues? Do you also fuck them 1 on 1, and tell her about it later, or just 3somes? How do you go back to sex with the wife when you've got hot young NEW vagina always available?

Does she fuck other guys as well?

What did you google search for to find this published literature?

Is she a US born & bred woman?

I agree, and more specifically, a female troll. Worst case scenario, beta white knight blue pill.

Quote: (10-06-2013 10:51 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

People hate what they can't have. And they want others to have shitty things that they have to deal with. That's what makes it a blue pill culture. Sebastian sounds like a troll.

Quote: (10-06-2013 03:26 AM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

I never feel bad for me.

Married and happy?

Oyxmoron?

Quote: (10-07-2013 07:56 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2013 11:44 PM)estraudi Wrote:  

Fascinating setup. I have bunch more questions, if you'll indulge me. I'd love to set something like this up myself.

How many other women have you guys had sex with together during your marriage? Any jealousy issues? Do you also fuck them 1 on 1, and tell her about it later, or just 3somes? How do you go back to sex with the wife when you've got hot young NEW vagina always available?

Does she fuck other guys as well?

What did you google search for to find this published literature?

Is she a US born & bred woman?

Sure Courage Reborn, I'm usually not too stingy with happily acquired info. So to answer, we have been with 4 women(mostly service industry girls with boring lives)altogether. The only issues come from the new soldiers. My wife was very accepting of what I want to do with us because she took some time to realize she can't change me per se( my biological imperative to bed women) and that he should just roll with it if it brings us happiness. I don't know why STILL but instead just roll with it too. Most girls are put off as me being married and trying to bring them into our world(so I no longer wear the wedding band if it means i can stealthily get us more soldiers when I day game, no nightclubs as most girls in there just want 1 guy and 1 guy to do dirty deeds with for THAT NIGHT only,usually. I'm trying to keep us a rotation of some stable albeit boring-life-having girls.

There has only been 1 girl that I've slept with on the side( a solid 7.5 Puerto Rican mami) because I really love her sensuality and plump little booty. So far i haven't needed to sleep on the side because I still fuck the shit out of my wife as much as possible.
Don"t forget that my wife successfully runs her own Health center and she is one of the most stable persons I've ever met and as you can see about our situation she is totally just more than a keeper. She is my wing woman for life and I created this for us. I don't want to let it go just to get with and convince ANOTHER female what took me quite awhile to do with my own wife. These girls I run across that I scope out for potential aren't like my wife, not even close. I'm not going to play a numbers game to find such a chick as my own so that I can move on. My wife is it...until she's not. But for now Courage Reborn this is what I have on my platter and do not want to lose to just drop her for some hot tail, hot tail that we willingly pull ourselves already. Sort of like 2 players that happen to be married.

Also yes she is a born & raised Colorado girl through and through. Total ski bunny.
She does not sleep with other guys and as previously stated I am the only one she wants and or needs. Nobody has given her the freedom to be who she just wants to be, no judging. Every guy she was with ignored her and now that she considers me this sort of teacher(even though it's Game mostly) she does not want to let me go. So she says. I'll believe it til the day I don't.
The research was all loosely connected. One search term led to another but it involved anthropology, cavemen&cavewomen sexuality, some articles on ROK,youtube videos and other literature on the net(wiki) from just random places. It wasn't a science but i would end up on websites describing just what i would need to be enough to convince her. I'm great at research but it's not exact and jump from random words that stick out in paragraphs onto a whole other tangent. So sorry I can't provide solid leads. Sometimes I read the Anthroscape HUman Biodiversity forums for leads on other things to keep my girls fire stoked for the little hunts we go on for these cute gazelles.

Estraudi hit the nail on the head. Setting a chick up for marriage is a long term conditioning game where you're molding her to fit your needs, finding a comfortable operating groove for yourself, and could take upwards of 4-6 years (with 2-3 of those living together) to work out all of the basic kinks. Be very careful in your filtration of common traits and similiar interests. You need to find a girl who's 70-80% compatable with you for you to want to bother with the work you're going to put in on her. Plus you also need to setup a list in your head of traits you're unwilling to compromise on. Not talking looks either but long term traits like sexual appetite, eating/drinking/smoking habits, social circles; because these things need to be directed in ways you can live with every day. LTR game is as much on you being a captain and creating passion in her as much as it is in her being first officer and giving you something you want to lead.