rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Preperation for Brazil 101

Okay guys, can I have a spreadsheet of ''must have'' or ''must know'' for Brazil. I ain't going over there with just my dick in my hand, I want to be prepared for all cons and pros. So far, this is what I have gathered for my escapades in Brazil.

- Portuguese (Taking evening lessons) 1 year

- Income (I hear there is high unemployment in Brazil), what markets in the employment range would be suitable for a European/UK dude to invest in whilst there?

- Physique (Do looks matter as much as the Western World?) I'm good looking, but I'm not sure how the cats out there in Brazil compare to us over here?

- Social Circle (I've made an Orkut account already, how easy is it to make friends out there as I'll be travelling solo or possibly with one other dude?)

- Relationships and Hooking-Up (What are the cons and pros here, as a UK/European dude to hook up with Brazilian girls and is it rare to get into relationships with these women?)

Income- If I were a foreigner I would never look for a job in Brazil.

Physique- yes, it matters. European looks are considered most attractive (specially blonde hair and blue/green eyes).

Social Circle- depends on what type of game you play. Social circle will count a lot in small towns. In big cities like Sao Paulo and Rio, not so much.
My advice: forget orkut and go cold approaching with your buddy.

Relationships: in general, Brazilian women are pretty much liberated and, therefore, not suitable for any type of serious/traditional relationship. They are, however, very good fuck buddies and will treat you well as long as passion lasts.
Just don´t date them. And for God´s sake, don´t get them pregnant.

I hear if you knock up a Brazilian chick and marry her you get automatic citizenship. At least you can get that if all else fails....

Quote: (10-27-2010 07:22 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

European looks are considered most attractive (specially blonde hair and blue/green eyes)

For Patricinhas yes...but, not necessarily for mulatas/Afro-Brasileiras, and other mixed-race/mixed-ethnicity Brasileiras.

Black Americans (especially, if they can speak the lingo) do very well in Brasil. Trust me [Image: pimp.gif]

Why would you want Brazilian citizenship, YMG? [Image: tongue.gif]

GB, are you black?
I´m white (italian family, so I look Italian) and I have plenty of success with mulattas and black chicks, but I sense some of them (a minority) don´t approve of white guy/black girl relationships.

Have you got any experience with this in Brazil? Did chicks ever tell you something about it?

@ Brazilianguy : Awesome to have a native Brazilian more on the forum! I am white and the brazilian girls who were most into me were definitely the mulattas. Guess it is cause most of the white girls you meet in trendy clubs are 'upperclass'. Or maybe it is the old saying that opposites attract each other?

@ Pedro : If you look european (especially scandinavian) you don't need much more than good game and your dick. 'Good game' means: can you go to bars and seduce hot chicks where you come from? If yes, you can get even hotter ones in Brazil.

Speaking Portuguese won't hurt - but it is not necessary. Some of them speak a bit of english. The most romantic language is body language anyways. I just spoke spanish with a little brazilian accent added (and I am shit at Spanish).

In general it is hard to say anything about the competition from the local guys. It is not like they all got a uniform look. One thing I find, is that they don't care about the fact that you as a foreigner come and hook up with their women - they rather encourage it! Cool cats. If europeans should have a slight edge, it is probably that they dress sharper. But like I mentioned, as long as your own game is good, no need to worry about anybody else.

Learn portuguese: Good!

Relationships: It depends on the social circle and also what social class are you talking about.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Pedro do all of the above,,, none of that will hurt ya. Yes racism exists everywhere and it comes from all sides. Just do your thing, and if you date a black chick who cares what people say,, just do what you want...

Global baller, true,, black boys do well in brazil but they have to have some attitude too to go along with it... a steve erkal type or obama business like look won't do so well imho. It's the attitude, not the skin tone that does it.

Bring your own condoms[Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (10-27-2010 06:01 AM)Pedro1234PUA Wrote:  

Okay guys, can I have a spreadsheet of ''must have'' or ''must know'' for Brazil. I ain't going over there with just my dick in my hand, I want to be prepared for all cons and pros. So far, this is what I have gathered for my escapades in Brazil.

- Portuguese (Taking evening lessons) 1 year

- Income (I hear there is high unemployment in Brazil), what markets in the employment range would be suitable for a European/UK dude to invest in whilst there?

- Physique (Do looks matter as much as the Western World?) I'm good looking, but I'm not sure how the cats out there in Brazil compare to us over here?

- Social Circle (I've made an Orkut account already, how easy is it to make friends out there as I'll be travelling solo or possibly with one other dude?)

- Relationships and Hooking-Up (What are the cons and pros here, as a UK/European dude to hook up with Brazilian girls and is it rare to get into relationships with these women?)

- Portuguese- Get to know it, at least conversationally. It will make your experience 10x better. I'm saying this from experience, I went to Brazil with virtually no Portuguese and left full conversational, and can read and write it as well. It sucks partying with a group of people and only 2 of them know English, you can't talk to anyone else. English is not all that common, especially outside of Rio and Sao Paulo.

- Income- Be ready to spend a pretty penny in Brazil, it's almost as expensive as the US if you are going out and having fun. But at the same time it can also be cheap if you are willing to get by only cooking at home, going to barzinhos, and not going out much. But fuck that, if that's the case you probably shouldn't plan on getting laid much either.

- Physique- Yes, looks probably matter just as much as in the US, but you don't have to dress super nice. Most Brazilian men don't have great style.

- Social Circle- For me, I was already kind of set up with this when I got out to Brazil, as I already had a bunch of friends out there, so our experiences could be different, but for me it was much more easy to meet people in Brazil than it has been in Miami. Brazilians are very friendly people and you shouldn't have trouble making friends. But at the same time, be careful who you trust, there are also some shady people out there.

- Relationships and hooking up- This all just depends how your game is. I honestly don't think you're gonna get that many more points for being blond haired with blue eyes, maybe a little, but not much. You will probably want to be a little more agressive in gaming. I almost feel that if you take longer than an hour to go for the kiss, you pretty much blew it. And 5 minutes sometimes is not too short of a time period. I've gotten kisses in 2 minutes. Basically, "What's your name? I'm _____ I'm from the US..." Then bam, go in for the kiss. Not saying you should try this on everygirl, but you definitely should on a few if they are showing interest.

Making out is like shaking hands in Brazil.

The other side of that coin is that just because she makes out with you doesn't mean she actually likes you or cares about seeing you again. My repeated experience with Brazilian girls initially was I'd get a fast make-out, dance with them all night, and being used to American girls, I thought it was in the bag. But in Brazil it means nothing.

Quote: (10-27-2010 09:11 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Making out is like shaking hands in Brazil.

The other side of that coin is that just because she makes out with you doesn't mean she actually likes you or cares about seeing you again. My repeated experience with Brazilian girls initially was I'd get a fast make-out, dance with them all night, and being used to American girls, I thought it was in the bag. But in Brazil it means nothing.

Thanks for the credit Lavinci. And all you said was true. This above statement is 100% accurate too. Just because you make out with a girl doesn't mean you are gonna get a lay. With American girls, almost every time I make out and put effort into banging the girl, she bangs. This is abolutely not the case in Brazil. Sometimes a girl will make out with you for half the night, move on and not even really talk to you the rest of the night. I remember in Rio I made out with a girl in about 1 minute after meeting her. A couple of minutes later she is telling me about how she has a boyfriend. I tell her, "So what?" She says, "But I love him." (hahaha!!!!) and then walks away, wouldn't talk to me the rest of the night. That's just how it is, and I feel like part of that is Brazilian guys faults. I've never seen men so stoked about making out in my life. I remember asking my friend if he scored any girls at a micaretta he went to. He replied, "No, I scored 3!!" But all he did was make out with them. Who gives a shit? But a lot of these guys I swear go to clubs to see how many girls they can make out with and don't even really push that hard for the bang. Also, just because you get a fast kiss, don't expect the girl to be an easy lay. It can take you 5-10 dates to bang a quality Brazilian girl, but the reward can be well worth it. At the same time though, there are Brazilian girls you might not want to try this on, the more conservative bombshells or girls that don't party real hard. Feel it out first.

A friend of mine went to Las Vegas some time ago and got 3 lays in a week.

He said he never had that many girls in such a short period of time.

I´ve also had a few lays with American and Canadian chicks in Rio, and it seems to me that they´re easier to bang than Brazilian chicks, precisely because if they make out with you, they´ll agree to bang you right away.

With Brazilian girls, you´ll have to follow a basic protocol, which almost never fails:

1- 1st date (make out)
2- 2nd date (go for the bang, but if she doesn´t agree you make out with a handjob of some oral)
3- 3rd date (only happens if you didn´t get sex on the 2nd date)

There´s no 4th date, because if she hasn´t agreed to have sex by the 3rd time you meet, it probably won´t happen anyway.

brandon did u try some reverse psychology? you refuse to makeout and it puts them into a situation where they have to chase

Quote: (10-28-2010 06:25 PM)LÉtranger Wrote:  

brandon did u try some reverse psychology? you refuse to makeout and it puts them into a situation where they have to chase

Done it all bro. I've hooked up with more Brazilian girls at this point than American girls. Actually, quit a bit more too. More Brazilian girls than any other nationality. I'm not saying that doesn't work, I'm just saying it doesn't always work, just like it won't always work with an American girl. It all depends on the individual girl.

Every Brazilian girl I kissed fast(within 5-15 minutes) I didn't get farther than a make out or they eventually flaked b/c they just wanted to kiss. I think Roosh wrote about this. The girls I banged I usually made out with around the 30-45 minute time range. Now I try to go for the kiss later to make sure they are interested. In Rio I remember going out with a group of people from the hostel and this hot B girl got gamed aggressively and made out with some B dude right away. Then I see her later in the night making out with this German dude from the hostel. If you made out with some B-girl late in the night and don't bang she probably was swapping spit with some dude before you.

Quote: (10-28-2010 07:48 PM)Tony Snow Wrote:  

Every Brazilian girl I kissed fast(within 5-15 minutes) I didn't get farther than a make out or they eventually flaked b/c they just wanted to kiss. I think Roosh wrote about this. The girls I banged I usually made out with around the 30-45 minute time range. Now I try to go for the kiss later to make sure they are interested. In Rio I remember going out with a group of people from the hostel and this hot B girl got gamed aggressively and made out with some B dude right away. Then I see her later in the night making out with this German dude from the hostel. If you made out with some B-girl late in the night and don't bang she probably was swapping spit with some dude before you.

This is a pretty accurate assessment now that I think about it. Most of the Brazilian girls I kissed right away I never banged. And this fast kiss rule is only really in clubs too. If you're at a small social gathering I wouldn't recommend it if you are surrounded by people. Like I said though, you have to feel it out. If you are at a big bar b que amongst friends, you can probably pull off the fast kiss (More like 20-30 minutes here), but you would want to approach it different than a club. This is the more natural way, build attraction instead of just saying, "My name is ______ I'm from America," and go for the kiss, which can be done at clubs. Most of the Brazilian girls I banged I didn't meet in clubs. The only thing I see wrong with what you are saying is "If you made out with some B-girl late in the night and don't bang she probably was swapping spit with some dude before." I don't think that's very accurate. She might have, but "probably," I don't think so. It sounds like what you are going off of is one encounter you had with this.

@Intlplyr I realized that statement I made was pretty subjective now. I'm thinking about a club scene. You are also right with that I had one encounter that backs this statement up. I made out with this girl late in the night probably an hour before the club closes which is late in Brazil and she was all over my jock seeming like she wanted the business. But she ened up flaking.