rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MUST WATCH: Friendly and Authoritative Cop.. massive GAME

The correlations to game here are HUGE.

Massive game?

This doesn't show any pussy getting on display..

..Belongs in the EE section.

Friendly and authoritative, mang. That's the ultimate key to pussy

Have to say I can't personally see massive game correlations... And for that reason it should be in the EE forum. But I did find it quite interesting. The fact he totally breaks the common conception of a power tripping, out to ruin your day cop. I can't help giving him respect him for just doing his job and not being a dick about it.

That vibe is the ultimate vag slayer

Could you give a couple examples of how it could be used? Especially if your not already in such a position of authority (e.g bouncer, manger).

His manner is obviously valuable for his job, and any similar position where you have to discipline people - the more compliance you can get naturally without resorting to threats and punishments, the more effective you will be at your duties, and the more people will like you. If there is an element of democracy where your subjects have discretion over who occupies your position, then winning their favor is important.

As for seduction, there are many ways to skin the cat, this is just one. Lord Byron was a famous seducer, and had a far darker disposition. I could see Elton requiring less asshole game because he gets more compliance naturally.

Manwhore is either a newbie or a [Image: troll.gif]

They need to really analyze this guy and implement teaching programs that train other cops to use his methods. Can you imagine how much better public opinion of the police would be if they could get others to act like him? This guy knows how to deal with people. Maybe not a massive player but props to him anyways.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I'm not sure how this particular community views and runs "game", but you need compliance to get anything done.. whether it's pulling, isolation, fast lays, etc. This dude nails it. Friendly, authoritative vibe.. what I like to call "Boss/Daddy"

Quote: (10-04-2013 05:03 PM)Manwhore Wrote:  

I'm not sure how this particular community views and runs "game", but you need compliance to get anything done.. whether it's pulling, isolation, fast lays, etc. This dude nails it. Friendly, authoritative vibe.. what I like to call "Boss/Daddy"

Apparently we don't get what you're saying on how this guy has game.

That doesn't mean you have to be a condescending prick about it.

All I see is a friendly guy trying to be buddies while fucking you over.

No I'm not trying to be condescending at all mang

This does belong in the game section, because game is a study of personalities and personality traits when interacting with people, namely women.

Next I'd say this cop has a great vibe. Friendly and authoritative is definitely my style, but like basilransom points out, it's not the only way to game.

It's really the perfect way to do sales, also.

If you approach a girl and keep this frame, totally relaxed yet showing lots of self-respect, then the odds of getting blown out are 0%. The above video is a good demonstration for newbies, but since it's not in the context of picking up women it may be difficult for them to impose this personality with women.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

^ Yes very true. I just wanted to start the discussion so we could flesh out details.

And yes you keep this frame/vibe.. you won't have blowouts. Girls are biologically wired to respond to dominance.. add in some friendliness and you have the supreme recipe for compliance.. which leads to everything else.

Quote: (10-04-2013 08:05 AM)Jasper Wrote:  

Could you give a couple examples of how it could be used? Especially if your not already in such a position of authority (e.g bouncer, manger).

Ok so basically if you watch ANY guy who's successful infield.. e.g. the infield clips out there on Youtube.. he's got a way of addressing girls that compel them to respond. It's in his projection and tonality. It's friendly for sure, but it's also subcommunicating.. "listen to me and respond".

The flip side of this is gaming the cop.

I got stopped out of my state for speeding in a rental car last week. Was doing 85 and passed an unmarked trooper car.

Cop was one of these stern types - asked me why I was going so fast. I said, "You have such good roads here, in a new car I didn't notice, sorry." He asked me for license and registration, then whether I had any questions. I paused for a second and said, "No, sir."

He went back to his car to check me out. Came back and said, "See you later." I was thinking - not if I can help it. No ticket.

Quote: (10-05-2013 10:18 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

The flip side of this is gaming the cop.

I got stopped out of my state for speeding in a rental car last week. Was doing 85 and passed an unmarked trooper car.

Cop was one of these stern types - asked me why I was going so fast. I said, "You have such good roads here, in a new car I didn't notice, sorry." He asked me for license and registration, then whether I had any questions. I paused for a second and said, "No, sir."

He went back to his car to check me out. Came back and said, "See you later." I was thinking - not if I can help it. No ticket.

One of my buddies can get out of anything with a cop. Sat right there with him riding shottie one time when he was driving a car with expired registration and no insurance, he was pretty buzzed, and on a suspended license. A bunch of us had beers in our hands (hiding them from the cops of course) and we got pulled over for burning rubber on the way out of the fairgrounds. They let us go with a warning. [Image: huh.gif]

Not the only ridiculous scenario I saw this guy get away with either. He's got the gift of gab for sure.

On the contrary, I'd always cop an attitude back with cops and get in an argument. lol Difference was I rarely did dumb shit that got me pulled over though.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (10-05-2013 10:30 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

On the contrary, I'd always cop an attitude back with cops and get in an argument. lol Difference was I rarely did dumb shit that got me pulled over though.

It's best to have a laid back attitude with cops or other officers of the court.

I remember my friend and I driving home after the bar. He got pulled over and was obviously drunk so he ended up going to jail. I was pretty drunk myself and ended up pissing off the cop and was taken in for public intoxication/ drunken disorderly or something like. Piss off the cop and they will get you for some type of bullshit.

So I end up having to go to court. I suit up of course and stood out from the others because of it.

I get called up in front of the judge (with no attorney).

Judge: So WWT, are you an angry drunk.
WWT: No your honor, I like to think of myself as a happy one.
Judge: (smiles) Well, why not tell me what happened.
WWT: My friend was pulled over for drinking and driving. I kept asking the officer where he was taking my friend so I could get him out. I must have annoyed him enough to the point where he was kind of enough to show me.
Judge: (Laughs) Step over there Mr WWT.

No additional fines. If I was a prick, I would have been paying some decent fines.

I haven't had a ticket in 10 plus years but I've been pulled over plenty of times.

Something that goes a LONG way is so simple but almost no one does this.

When you get pulled over, calmly get your license and registration out and hold them in your hands with your hands on the steering wheel. The reason for this is because it is statistically one of the most dangerous moments for cops. People pull guns, take off, all sorts of shit.

On more than one occasion the cops have asked me if I'm in law enforcement. I always say, "No sir, but a very good friend of mine is and I know you have a lot to put up with".

When it comes to anything but robbery, murder and things of that nature I despise cops, esp traffic cops, but I play the blue pill role to a tee and I have always been let go.

They love that hands on the steering wheel shit.

Quote: (10-04-2013 03:49 AM)Manwhore Wrote:  

The correlations to game here are HUGE.

2 + minutes and the cop in question barely gets any talk time.

Maybe you're seeing something I don't.

WIA

Quote: (10-05-2013 07:00 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I haven't had a ticket in 10 plus years but I've been pulled over plenty of times.

When you get pulled over, calmly get your license and registration out and hold them in your hands with your hands on the steering wheel. The reason for this is because it is statistically one of the most dangerous moments for cops. People pull guns, take off, all sorts of shit.

On more than one occasion the cops have asked me if I'm in law enforcement. I always say, "No sir, but a very good friend of mine is and I know you have a lot to put up with".

When it comes to anything but robbery, murder and things of that nature I despise cops, esp traffic cops, but I play the blue pill role to a tee and I have always been let go.

They love that hands on the steering wheel shit.

Same here. Pretty much every word of it. I would say that about 95% of the population has absolutely no idea how to act when confronted by police. If they did, I think I would be out of business very fast. I don't see them learning anytime soon.

Merenguero - Every time you post I always read that quote by Dash and crack up.

Quote: (10-05-2013 10:20 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Merenguero - Every time you post I always read that quote by Dash and crack up.

It's the best I could come up with. I don't plan on changing it now or ever.

Quote: (10-05-2013 06:42 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2013 10:30 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

It's best to have a laid back attitude with cops or other officers of the court.

Yeah, I get it. I know cops in and out. lol I just have too much pride and if a cop is straight up being a dick I won't be humble and cringe too him; I always start out humble though. I don't recommend my behavior to everyone by any means. I've been thrown in the drunk tank quite a few times over it - oh well. Night in jail is not going to kill me.

They hammered me with pepper spray once and shot me up with some pepper pellet gun that left welts all over my body. I just sat in the back of the cop car and laughed at them telling them it didn't hurt. They wanted me to ask them to clean it out when we got to the station but I wouldn't give them the satisfaction. lol Fuck it, pepper spray is not the end of the world either. It doesn't feel great but people make too big of a deal about it - or maybe I was just drunk. [Image: biggrin.gif]

I could go on all day on shitty things cops have pulled on me and all the ways I've fucked with them or gotten away with shit I shouldn't have too. A lot of them really are power-trippers and I can't stand anyone who bullies people from behind a badge, a uniform, or a gang. Some are just doing their job and I get that - I probably would have made a great cop myself, but I can't see myself enforcing laws I don't believe in.

I made friends with some over the years where I'm from even though they knew I was a punk and probably up to a lot of no good. I'd have a laugh with them when I saw them and there was even one my buddy and I would always get a girl to flash him her titties when him and his partner would lurk through the bar to intimidate everyone. All in good fun. We ended up taking a motorcycle course together later on - he was alright.

My brother even said he's been pulled over a couple times where I'm from and the cop would let him off saying they knew who I was (after he saw his last name). Nice to have a couple on your side.

These days I'll do anything I can to stay off a cop's radar and I typically manage to, but if he forces his way into this world I'm not going to cow to him. His respect gets mine.

I've also argued for myself in court and got it thrown out. Definitely wouldn't want to pull an attitude with a judge and expect that to happen though.

Quote: (10-05-2013 07:00 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

When you get pulled over, calmly get your license and registration out and hold them in your hands with your hands on the steering wheel. The reason for this is because it is statistically one of the most dangerous moments for cops. People pull guns, take off, all sorts of shit..

Yep, I do that too. Always seemed like second nature to me.

Beyond All Seas

Basically, a lot of guys fuck up by not handling logistics right. They're either too demanding and pushy and it throws the girl off, or they're too wishy-washy and probably don't even TRY to pull the girl, or at least isolate her. This guy's vibe is exactly what you need to make pulling/extracting go off in the smoothest way possible. Not saying it's not going to be messy.. but this attitude/vibe is the best way of getting compliance from a girl.