rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat chick on Ted: she can't get a date

http://www.ted.com/talks/amy_webb_how_i_...ating.html

Notice her huge laundry list of "variables" (aka unattainable standards) and then ask yourself why she needed to create this in the first place.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

It is always going to be puzzling as to why low value women think they deserve high value men.

I foresee many many cats in her future [Image: catlady.gif]

When did TED become such shit?

So which one of you guys ran up a $1,300 tab and ditched this slob?

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

She can get a date. Almost no woman beneath the age of say, 60, can legitimately say she can't get a date. Unlike men. Many, many men out there couldn't even if a gun was put to their heads.

The title of this thread isn't sufficiently descriptive, though. This broad would be ugly at any weight.

It doesn't matter if she is fat. Her face is uglier than her weight. She could be skinny, but skinny won't fix her face.

OK I just watched it through to the end and actually think her real message at the end is sound: the trick is to find your own method of meeting someone(or running a business or whatever it is you are trying to do)

That just seems like another way of saying to work on your own niche of game (dance game, cooking game, being funny, caveman game) whatever your game is, if you do it well, you can use it to get women.

OH the girl in the video is now happily married and has a baby. good for her, she got what she wanted.

Quote: (10-04-2013 12:04 AM)master_thespian Wrote:  

OK I just watched it through to the end and actually think her real message at the end is sound: the trick is to find your own method of meeting someone(or running a business or whatever it is you are trying to do)

That just seems like another way of saying to work on your own niche of game (dance game, cooking game, being funny, caveman game) whatever your game is, if you do it well, you can use it to get women.

OH the girl in the video is now happily married and has a baby. good for her, she got what she wanted.

Thanks for actually watching it. She basically trots out a decent methodology for running game online from a quantitative p.o.v.

The idea that she could become the most popular chick on a dating site is what we should be trying to reverse engineer, cause she really isn't working with much.

That being said, the dude she ended up with...she totally deserves, and he totally deserves her.

WIA

Quote: (10-03-2013 10:42 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

It is always going to be puzzling as to why low value women think they deserve high value men.

Because their female peers tell them what they want to hear, not what they need to hear. Girls constantly lie in the name of protecting feelings.

Oprah is the master of this kind of shit, teaching women they deserve everything they desire, because she is selling aspiration, and it has made her very rich and powerful. Women are suckers.

No-one deserves love simply for existing.

She just hasn't met Nigel Davis.

Quote: (10-04-2013 02:11 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2013 10:42 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Because their female peers tell them what they want to hear, not what they need to hear. Girls constantly lie in the name of protecting feelings.

Oprah is the master of this kind of shit, teaching women they deserve everything they desire, because she is selling aspiration, and it has made her very rich and powerful. Women are suckers.

No-one deserves love simply for existing.
If you watch the video the women in her life were telling her she's too damn picky. The reason she felt she deserves a high value man is that she's looking at it from a man's perspective. She is very accomplished and felt those accomplishments entitled her to something. It's when she toned it down that she found what she wanted. Kinda looks like the dude read some articles on online dating and had enough about him to keep her picky ass.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (10-04-2013 06:58 AM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

If you watch the video the women in her life were telling her she's too damn picky.

'Too damn picky' is avoiding the issue and telling her what she wants to hear.

What she needs to hear and they'd never say: you're overweight and unattractive, so will attract fewer suitors, so need to adjust your expectations accordingly.

here is some data for your market research that might actually help;

your weight, your body fat%, your nutrition data, your workout data, your pants size, your leg circumference,

With all her "hacking," she ended up with George Constanza..

[Image: AmyWebb_04.jpg]

That fucking white crew neck. Ugh. He can actually do better, but he doesn't realize it. She is just awful. Look at those hotdog fingers.

Funny thing is George Constanza can get better women than her and dump them just because of some petty reasons.

Why the fuck is she doing a TED talk and not Roosh?

Quote: (10-04-2013 10:27 AM)Menace Wrote:  

in their effort to grow the hugely profitable speaking/event business, TED has basically gone to shit. She is mild compared to some of the "speakers" they are including these days. TED used to be about the exceptional, and granted they still have this, but these days its about doing as many TED events as possible and bringing in whoever wants to talk.

Quote: (10-04-2013 10:07 AM)Felix88 Wrote:  

Funny thing is George Constanza can get better women than her and dump them just because of some petty reasons.

Fiction though. lol

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (10-04-2013 10:27 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Maybe it's simply never occurred to anyone to ask Roosh.

My guess is Webb got in via media connections and was given a chance to do a backroom minor sort of talk at a TED conference in NY which went viral.

I'd be insulted if an algorithm connected me with her.

And holy hell, TED has gone down hill.

It's a Jewish woman guys. They have a disproportionate amount of dating power compared to the average woman because the Jewish bloodline only goes through the female.

That's why even the ugliest, fattest, and cuntiest of Jewish women will always be able to get a man as long as she can bear some children, because there are tons of Jewish men who are desperate to please their own mom and have many Jewish children. I feel bad for these Jewish men.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (10-03-2013 11:15 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

Indeed. TED has been complete shit for a long time already.

I watched the whole thing and to be honest I didn't get what her point was. Was she trying to say that if you're as ugly and unattractive as her you shouldn't give up and maybe after years of looking online you too might finally meet an idiot that actually wouldn't mind to be seen with you in public?

She's ugly and fat, and with the personality of an ostrich, yet she has a 72 point list of qualities/attributes her partner must meet, but somehow she doesn't understand why men are not interested in her and why she couldn't find one. Are these women really this delusional?

Quote: (10-05-2013 12:45 AM)Teutatis Wrote:  

I watched the whole thing and to be honest I didn't get what her point was. Was she trying to say that if you're as ugly and unattractive as her you shouldn't give up and maybe after years of looking online you too might finally meet an idiot that actually wouldn't mind to be seen with you in public?

She's ugly and fat, and with the personality of an ostrich, yet she has a 72 point list of qualities/attributes her partner must meet, but somehow she doesn't understand why men are not interested in her and why she couldn't find one. Are these women really this delusional?

There is a reason why we call it a hamster.

Quote: (10-05-2013 12:46 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2013 12:45 AM)Teutatis Wrote:  

There is a reason why we call it a hamster.

Roissy had a write up a few months back.

"Met online? Check.

Beta herbling? Check.

Chubby American woman on the wrong side of 30? Check.

Pretentious SWPL photo? Check.

Rode the cock carousel until age limit was reached? Check.

Two people settling for each other when options have run out? Check."

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/01/2...a-picture/

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"