rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

Gentlemen,

I have about 11 days to go someplace and I am currently in Vegas. I considered Europe (Prague, Wroclaw) and spoke to Courage Reborn about it but the length of travel time and logistics involved (plus cost of ticket) made me think I'd better just stick to South America.

I thought about Colombia but that has been done to death (I still want to go for a proper invasion) and I considered meeting a friend in the Galapagos (no women) which left me a shit load of places still.

I spoke to Dog24 in Paraguay but he told me that the weekdays are pretty slow (city size) and again, the 10-11 day trip needs to have some action potential every night.

Then, almost like it was meant to be, Paleo Dude dropped his data sheet on Lima.

Now, I had always dismissed Lima (and Peru in general) because of the reports coming back that the girls are busted. Of course I wanted to see all the cool things available but I figured, there are other places with equally cool sights and to do activities that have hot women.

Since the new data suggest that there is a large amount of higher end girls that break the ugly Peruvian girl stereo type, and the food sounds Amazing along with it being spring there, I have pulled the trigger on a 1st class ticket to Lima for 489 dollars (Thank you Airlines hookup).

Since I don't have time for a proper invasion, this will be more of a reconnaissance mission.

I have found a place for 26 dollars a day on Airbnb.com that looks great in the Mira Flores district.

If anyone has suggestions on things to do and places to go, as always I'd appreciate it, and as always, I will be reporting things daily from my experiences on the ground at RVF and SwoopTheWorld.com

To be continued....

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

Woot another cool thread is gonna heat up. Thanks Fisto [Image: smile.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

Great stuff. Will be interested to read your impressions since you seem to have the kind of attitude I would have if visiting Lima.

Like you I've read the reports on how Peruvian girls are all ugly and been perplexed since one of the very hottest girls I've ever met was from Lima. Think a more petite Adriana Lima, with a prettier face. True, she was clearly from the Peruvian ruling class. She was studying at a top American universit,y but I met her while she was with friends visiting South Africa. Maybe the "Peruvian girls are all ugly" guys head straight to Machu Pichu and only meet poor peasant mountain girls and backpacker chicks who think they are on some sort of spiritual quest. Not very likely to be high quality. In fact this was something Hot Lima Girl said. That in Peru there is a massive divide between the coast (including Lima), and the mountains/interior. The former is rich and progressive, the later poor and backward.

Disclaimer: I have not been to Peru.

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

I was thinking about flying down this weekend or early next week also after reading that datasheet. What dates are you down there? I may make this move as well to check the hype.

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

I still remember once in a pub in Palermo, Buenos Aires, when i meet two very pretty girls i tought they were from the USA, a black girl and a asian one, but no, both were peruvian, working in LAN Peru and staying a weekend in BA.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

Lima cheaper? Ah well, I tried. The gorgeous ladies of EE will cry when I break the news.

Don't worry Fisto. I'll cheer them up for you in your absence [Image: wink.gif]

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

$26 a night??

Damn. A studio, 1 bd rm, what's the setup look like?

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

Have you guys that's been there ever seen anything cool made from llama hair, like coats and hats? Or el paca?.

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

I bought this in Afghan:

[Image: attachment.jpg14718]   

They sell shit like this in Peru? I'll make Fisto mule me something back. I want a pimp coat made of it.

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

OMG... what is that

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

Quote: (10-01-2013 03:18 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I bought this in Afghan:

They sell shit like this in Peru? I'll make Fisto mule me something back. I want a pimp coat made of it.
Is that the remnants from you getting a haircut?

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

Alpaca hat. $40 from an Afghani trader. Some way, some how, Imma gonna wear that hat and be a pimp. Everything has a time and place. Just haven't figured that one out yet.

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

I didn't hit up the hottest spots at night, but....

Lima is weak. But, it's just my personal opinion. Don't let it sway you either way.

Fisto, go to Peru and hit up the Amazon dude. Pussy is easy anywhere. The Amazon is one of a kind and one of the most difficult things I've ever done. Fly to Iquitos or Pucallpa. If you head to Iquitos, I can get you in touch with the right people.

Just my 2 cents.

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

^^^Didn't you get sick in the Amazon?

How do these girls stack for the average?

[Image: attachment.jpg14720]   

[Image: attachment.jpg14721]   

[Image: attachment.jpg14722]   

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

7-10 day incubation. I felt great once I got back to Lima. I was down for a week with a 103 fever from Dengue Fever a couple of days after I was stateside again.

First one is a bit above average. Second and third are well above average. I did not see these types chicks during the day at Larcomar or during my one night out on 'Pizza Street'.

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

I thought girls in Lima were similar in quality to girls in Manila, which is to say, a huge step down to Ukrainian girls. I prefer Peruvian girls slightly over Asian, but then I don't have yellow fever. The average girl in Lima is not pretty, but occasionally you'll find a super exotic stunner. Girls in Lima are short like in Manila, but have larger breasts and ass. English is a bit of an issue. Food is good, but be careful, you can get the shits at some places, make sure your ceviche is fresh. Lima is not swarming with pros which is nice. If you have the right look, you will get opened by girls, you will get SNLs, you will basically kill it.

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

Quote: (10-01-2013 02:11 PM)Qwest Wrote:  

I was thinking about flying down this weekend or early next week also after reading that datasheet. What dates are you down there? I may make this move as well to check the hype.

Qwest, right now I'm set to leave on Oct 3rd, but I just got a damn letter in the mail about a doctors appointment for my lower back (been waiting awhile). If I can't reschedule that I'm going to change my flight to around the 10th. I'll have to call tomorrow.

Maledefined - If the girls are busted I'm ok with it. I'd like to get an idea of this whole thing anyway.

The Amazon is going to have to wait, I'm not spending a week of my 10 days dying of some messed up disease.

Hencredible - What was your take on the women?

McQeen - The place looks pretty sick on airbnb. A lot of pics and I the guy already wrote me back about it. Seems legit so far. I looks like a studio from the photos.

Ali - A friend of mine brought me a cool scarf made of Alpaca hair. I'll bring you something back. A warm coat would be useful up in North Dakota...

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

Another Fisto mission, good god

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

There are some tidy women in Lima. Much better than the standard in Cusco. Was only there for a few days a few years back but I remember going to a club called Club Help in Bocagrande with 2 mates. Quality of women was pretty good. We all pulled.

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

Having partied with both of you guys in Thailand, I'd say that you'd be quite the crew together in Lima, it would be epic. I like these random, last minute trips, they're always interesting, have fun in Peru Fisto, looking forward to your report.

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

Quote: (10-01-2013 07:12 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Hencredible - What was your take on the women?

I didn't even hit up Peru with any intention of gaming locals since the look of their women doesn't appeal to me, so I stayed in hostels. There was only one fine Peruana that I met while in Peru and she was with her Irish boyfriend in my Machu Picchu group. She was definitely one of the upper class ones.

I know the women there worship white cock from the anecdotes of some guys I know. Even if the girls aren't really anything to write home about at least you can rest assured you'll be treated well. Lima has a lot of good restaurants and a few bars that cater to a higher end crowd. I once saw a ferrari cruising down the coast in Miraflores. Most of the venues are going to be concentrated in Miraflores and, to a lesser extent, Barranco.

There is a large Chinese/Japanese population and a few mixes. They are economically well off in Peruvian society so you may come across some Asian chicks depending on where you go out.

Avoid downtown Lima after 5pm. Avoid it altogether if you can actually. There's some sightseeing shit there but it's a sketchy area and can get real after dark.

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

Also, there's a high-end grocery store in Miraflores called Vivando. It's basically the Peruvian version of Whole Foods. Probably a good bet for day game.

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

Vivando!!!

It's better than 99% of Western supermarkets.

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

There's a lot of hate by travelers on Lima. I had a blast there! I would definitely suggest staying in Barranco instead of Miraflores, I stayed in both and had a much better time in Barranco.