rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Ever Happened to the Weekend Date Lab Threads?

I'm not naming any names, but a certain (very) senior member of the forum was pretty consistent about posting the Date Labs on weeks that they would interest a group like us. Many of these became masterpiece threads, with the OP perfectly executed--the juiciest excerpts pulled out, devastating hamster break-downs, and well-placed smileys that would enhance the experience.

[Image: VdKLW6s.gif]

Sure, I could go to the WaPo website and look them up myself, but it's simply not the same. And, others have tried to replicate the format, but fail to measure up.

Am I the only one missing these? If not, I'd like to put in an official request that these come back. Piling on these horrible bitches or the whack dudes they got set up with was one the highlights of RVF Weekend Edition™.

[Image: GCD8Nt6.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Who can forget the time when a forum member went on Date Lab, only to learn that another forum member had already banged that prospect? The girl, who claimed to not kiss on the first date, in fact banged on the first.

I don't know about you, but reading about people failing in the same ways pretty much every time gets a little boring. If one of the dudes actually ran some solid game it might make for a decent read.. I can't imagine any dude with game actually degrading himself in that way, though

Quote: (09-29-2013 12:21 PM)Architekt Wrote:  

I don't know about you, but reading about people failing in the same ways pretty much every time gets a little boring. If one of the dudes actually ran some solid game it might make for a decent read.. I can't imagine any dude with game actually degrading himself in that way, though

Seems you forgot about Asian Baller.

There were a couple Date Labs that were incredibly boring, including man-on-main pairings, and so I lost interest and forgot about it.

Quote: (09-29-2013 12:21 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Who can forget the time when a forum member went on Date Lab, only to learn that another forum member had already banged that prospect? The girl, who claimed to not kiss on the first date, in fact banged on the first.

That definitely belongs in the RVF Gold Thread: The Best of the First Five Years.

I second Tuth's request. These Date Lab stories were a nice bite-size chunk of reality and there was an excellence in their ritualistic appearance every Sunday.

Sometimes a good way to understand something over time is to look at it again and again and again, with just enough difference in each instance. Generally, I think people get tired of repetition a little too quickly.

Of course abominations like man on man pairings are a very tough deck to deal from. Very tough. But the dealer can't always choose the deck... sometimes you just have to contemplate the unrewarding reality of two gay heads in all of its hard-mindedness. I think there are lessons there.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Girls will never make themselves out to be the true whores that they are on national TV.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-29-2013 01:01 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Girls will never make themselves out to be the true whores that they are on national TV.

They can't even admit it to themselves, how are they supposed to admit it to the world?

Quote: (09-29-2013 12:27 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

There were a couple Date Labs that were incredibly boring, including man-on-main pairings, and so I lost interest and forgot about it.

DC suuuuuuuuuuuuucks so bad. I need to move.

Todays Date Lab (9/29/2013) has 2 guys competing for 1 DC cum dumpster.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

Are they still doing Date Lab? Those are some of the most legendary and liked threads on the forum.

EDIT: Yep

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle.../date-lab/

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.