rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ms. Philippines - of mixed origin - wins Ms. World

Ms. Megan Young, born in the USA of an American Caucasian father and Filipina mother, has won Ms. World.

http://www.missworld.com/Contestants/

[Image: 76648_profileImage1.600x400.jpg]

Quite a stunner.

Ms, Singapore is also a mixed Asian - Caucasian.

[Image: 76654_profileImage1.600x400.jpg]

And Ms. Thailand also appears to be mixed:

[Image: 76664_profileImage1.600x400.jpg]

and I'm wondering about Ms. Malaysia:

[Image: 76638_profileImage1.600x400.jpg]

Should they even be considered thai/phil/etc?

It seems the could be using their 2nd nationality as a backup in case they don't make it in america or SHTF (like Miss America).

Many american girls of Mexican descent are playing for the mexican team since it's easier to qualify for it.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

The Aborigine diaspora is under represented for Australia due to Caucasion constructed ideal of beauty.[Image: dodgy.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Singapore wins IMO, with Malaysia coming in second.

Ms. Thailand doesn't look so good in that photo. She doesn't look Thai at all.

Quote: (09-28-2013 12:43 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I would go for the winner, Ms. Philippines, in this group.

One exercise is to pick out the women who are: 1. the most beautiful and most pure examples of an indigenous type,

like Ms. Ireland,

[Image: 76342_profileImage1.600x400.jpg]

Ms. South Sudan,

[Image: 76370_profileImage1.600x400.jpg]

Ms. China-Taipei,

[Image: 80360_profileImage1.600x400.jpg]

and Ms. Ukraine, Ms. Spain, vs the most beautiful examples of mixed girls like Ms. Philippines, Ms. Singapore, or

Ms. Scotland,

[Image: 76364_profileImage1.600x400.jpg]

yep, spanish-chinese filipinas are competing for the number 1 spot in terms of hotness in all of east and southeast asia. That mix is just super super hot. They are rare though.

Quote: (09-28-2013 01:10 PM)Tenerife Wrote:  

yep, spanish-chinese filipinas are competing for the number 1 spot in terms of hotness in all of east and southeast asia. That mix is just super super hot. They are rare though.

I dated a Chinese-Filipina in Manila (not sure if she had Spanish blood), met her at Prive in BGC, I think her grand dad was Chinese, last name was Lim. She was a lawyer, had a condo and car but I didn't end up banging her, too conservative for my tastes.

One exercise is to pick out the women who are: 1. the most beautiful and most pure examples of an indigenous type,

Ms. South Sudan,

[/quote]

Ms. South Sudan ........

now THATs what I'm talkin 'bout !! Yum

I wonder if a trip to Darfur is inorder to see more of that !

Quote: (09-28-2013 01:18 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2013 01:10 PM)Tenerife Wrote:  

I dated a Chinese-Filipina in Manila (not sure if she had Spanish blood), met her at Prive in BGC, I think her grand dad was Chinese, last name was Lim. She was a lawyer, had a condo and car but I didn't end up banging her, too conservative for my tastes.

You know the Lims are a big family in Manila, the mayor was a Lim until last May.

http://en.wikipilipinas.org/index.html?t...lfredo_Lim

From the above pics....EACH of them would get pregnant by me.

Ms China (or Taiwan?) looks stunning. I find most of these women very pretty, about perfect, but somehow not proportionally sexy (don't get me wrong, this isn't a 2/10 wouldn't bang). I just mean - from such a genetically perfectly pretty girl, one would expect her to also be stunningly sexy, to inspire wild lust rather than just "I'd bang". Or maybe it's because only their faces are shown?

The Chinese girl is the only one that has both for me. She looks both very pretty and very inviting:

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (09-28-2013 01:06 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2013 12:43 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I would go for the winner, Ms. Philippines, in this group.

like Ms. Ireland,

[Image: 76342_profileImage1.600x400.jpg]

Ms. South Sudan,

Ms. China-Taipei,

and Ms. Ukraine, Ms. Spain, vs the most beautiful examples of mixed girls like Ms. Philippines, Ms. Singapore, or

Ms. Scotland,

[Image: 76364_profileImage1.600x400.jpg]

That would definitely be a cool idea. It would make it seem as though the girls represented their country a lot more/ their people.

Great idea!

I know "miss honduras" who looks more german than honduran. It's like "who do you represent again"?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I think miss france was one of the only countries where you could definitely tell where she was from.

I give this miss world a 10. simple as that.

[Image: megan-young-for-miss-world-2013.jpg]

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Miss Ukraine, Anna Zayachkivska, is quite impressive:

[Image: RjSxRbw.jpg]

Here's her introduction video:

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken