rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dog Dies While Having Sex

A true RVF hero who died in the line of booty™. That must have been some good-ass pussy.

We should all aim to go out like this:

[Image: eumwio.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I thought this thread was about Dog the Bounty Hunter.

I always found it strange that people would video dogs having sex.

Quote: (09-27-2013 06:54 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

I always found it strange that people would video dogs having sex.

Me too, but I guess it has all the "perversion" appeal with none of the "perversion" shame that would be associated with filming random humans having sex.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

He went out in a scenario I imagine a lot of guys would picture for themselves.

Shooting your last load. Eternal rest.

Poetic.

That's a true alpha right there.

Even when he croaks, his bitch stays in place totally submissive, not daring to run off. That's called keeping a bitch in check right there.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Kind of creeped me out, the voices were a little too quick to say "lo murio" (he died) when the dog fell off.

And the laughing. It wasn't that fuckin' funny, muchachos.

He went out with a Bang [Image: wink.gif]

Team Nachos

Maybe he passed his genes on. He completed his life purpose.

Quote: (09-27-2013 09:44 PM)soup Wrote:  

Maybe he passed his genes on. He completed his life purpose.

I'm hoping he managed to release the buzzer beater.

Adios, muchacho.........

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Look what I just made:

[Image: 5eSfjKv.gif]

Quote: (09-28-2013 03:00 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Look what I just made:

But what does this mean?™

Haahahaha hysterical video.

The gif can be used to signify a successful Pump n Dump. : )

Look what I just made:

This must become a new forum .GIF, ASAP.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (09-28-2013 06:15 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Look what I just made:

This must become a new forum .GIF, ASAP.

It needs just a beat more so we can see that he's dead.

This should also be a serious warning to players worldwide that fucking a bigger bitch can literally kill you.

: )

I wonder how he died. Doesn't look like he hit his head very hard and there's no blood.

Also, bitches literally can't escape after a dog climaxes. Dogs have a knot in their penis that prevents them from pulling out after orgasm.

Although sometimes it's the male that wants to escape. I saw in a nature documentary, a rogue wolf followed this pack for awhile and when at one point one of the beta females slips off to slut it up with the lone wolf. The alpha male spots them while they're still knotted together and attacks. The rogue barely escaped.

Feel sorry for the little guy but that is the best way to go.

I hope those assholes who were laughing got in a car wreck

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (09-28-2013 08:21 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Feel sorry for the little guy but that is the best way to go.

I hope those assholes who were laughing got in a car wreck

If the dog could laugh, he'd probably laugh if he saw a human die that way. I'd probably laugh if I saw a guy croak while he was busting a nut.

I think that .gif should be reserved for stories of smashing some particularly premium pussy.

...so then I brought home the 19 year old Colombian that I met on campus and smashed it from every direction known to man. Couldn't get enough so I went back for seconds and then

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

He probably had a heart attack. The stories I've read about humans dying during sex is usually from a heart attack.

Quote: (09-28-2013 09:13 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

This should also be a serious warning to players worldwide that fucking a bigger bitch can literally kill you.

That'll teach him to bang a single mother. You can see pre-existing udders on that bitch he's tagging.

Quote: (09-29-2013 01:28 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2013 09:13 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

That'll teach him to bang a single mother. You can see pre-existing udders on that bitch he's tagging.

The .gif is a commemoration to the hard grinding players out there who are banging like crazy and then die when they get it.

Quote: (09-28-2013 08:18 PM)Blaster Wrote:  

I wonder how he died. Doesn't look like he hit his head very hard and there's no blood.

Also, bitches literally can't escape after a dog climaxes. Dogs have a knot in their penis that prevents them from pulling out after orgasm.

Although sometimes it's the male that wants to escape. I saw in a nature documentary, a rogue wolf followed this pack for awhile and when at one point one of the beta females slips off to slut it up with the lone wolf. The alpha male spots them while they're still knotted together and attacks. The rogue barely escaped.

@Blaster:
Really, I believe that we cannot tell for sure, from this video, whether the chihuahua (male dog) died, and if he did, he could be locked to the female for a while (maybe 30 minutes) - but if he did die, then I would think that the lock of his penis inside the female would come off within about 5 minutes, b/c the blood flow to his would stop and it would deflate.

This lock happen to my Maltese female dog about 6 months ago, and my Maltese female dog is only about 10 pounds. She was "playing" with a male Pomeranian that was nearly 20 lbs, and before myself and the owner of the Pomeranian knew it the two dogs were locked together for about 45 minutes, and neither of them seemed to like the fact that they were locked together - even though they seemed to be enjoying getting there. And, I think that the only thing that you can do to get the two dogs unlocked is to wait. We were getting really impatient with waiting and looking up possible unlocking solutions on the internet.. There was conflicting information, but really, it seems that you just have to wait it out.. which 30 minutes to an hour can seem like a very long time.

Definitely, while our two dogs were locked together, they were very vulnerable for that period and I would imagine that it would be impossible to win a fight with another male dog (or a wolf), if your penis is stuck inside a female. Truly that would be a negative of having a dog's life, and getting killed by another male while your penis is stuck inside a female and you cannot fight back.

Regarding those guys laughing in the care, they seemed to be dumb / retarded fucks; however, i know us guys can some times laugh at any stupid thing when we are having a good time - but it seems so fucked up when I am listening to the guys in the car in the video b/c I don't really find it funny if the chihuahua really did die, unless that male dog merely passed out from the excitement or something like that, then it may be a little bit funny.