rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Sleepless In Austin' Man Will Pay Good Money For A Thin, White Girlfriend

Found this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24...ostpopular

Thought you guys might have some opinions.

The comments are blowing up.

[Image: 14xa.jpg]

A quote from his website:

Quote:Quote:

I will not date a Black girl. I don’t care if she looks like Halle Berry, I will not ever date a Black girl. And, I do not believe that Whites & Blacks should mix races sexually and have kids together. I think it’s ok for Whites & Hispanics. But not Blacks. I would NEVER, EVER, EVER date a woman if I found out she had EVER been sexually active with a Black man.

[Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (09-27-2013 12:34 AM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

I will not date a Black girl. I don’t care if she looks like Halle Berry, I will not ever date a Black girl. And, I do not believe that Whites & Blacks should mix races sexually and have kids together. I think it’s ok for Whites & Hispanics. But not Blacks. I would NEVER, EVER, EVER date a woman if I found out she had EVER been sexually active with a Black man.

[Image: 8B7R31C.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (09-27-2013 12:39 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-27-2013 12:34 AM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

[Image: 8B7R31C.gif]

Not to mention the idiot doesn't know that "Hispanics" aren't even a race.

Edit -- Who wants to guess he's a regular on Heartiste?

This is what happens to white guys that have no game. They get older, bitter, insecure, and thus come off as racist.

I agree with him in spirit though: He's right about fat women, and his preference for a more chaste woman is biologically sound. And so what if he doesn't like black women. I don't like South East Asian women.

But man, his approach with craigslist, and being so open with his (ignorant) thoughts like that, wtf...

And he called black people monkeys, damn he's going to get so much hate. lol He's cutting himself off from the manosphere, his only possible allies.

haha. funny how she over-reacted in the end. she just was mad because he called her fat.

Seen this shared on FB. Been trolling some dumbass who posted it.

They seem to think this man is a threat to society. The only threat this man represents is a threat to get played by some female.

He's a fucking idiot, but this shit is hilarious precisely he isn't a threat to anybody - that is why we are talking about him.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (09-27-2013 12:51 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

haha. funny how she over-reacted in the end. she just was mad because he called her fat.

It doesn't take much to piss off a fat woman.

Quote: (09-27-2013 12:47 AM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

This is what happens to white guys that have no game. They get older, bitter, insecure, and thus come off as racist.

To be fair, a lot of white guys in the South don't really dig dating black chicks (Ali excluded).

Quote: (09-27-2013 01:03 AM)Easy E Wrote:  

To be fair, a lot of white guys in the South don't really dig dating black chicks (Ali excluded).

Is it cultural, like they think their social standing among other whites is at stake or something?

My old assumption was that, since most of the black women in the south are severely overweight, "overweight" and "black woman" have become sort of synonymous ideas in the minds of a lot of people. A lot of people just take for granted and assume that if a woman is black, she's probably fat, or at least has a "thick ass."

But most of the white women in the south are fat now too. So they're probably racist for real.

Quote: (09-27-2013 01:12 AM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Is it cultural, like they think their social standing among other whites is at stake or something?

My old assumption was that, since most of the black women in the south are severely overweight, "overweight" and "black woman" have become sort of synonymous ideas in the minds of a lot of people. A lot of people just take for granted and assume that if a woman is black, she's probably fat, or at least has a "thick ass."

But most of the white women in the south are fat now too. So they're probably racist for real.

Don't know the reason, but talking to white guys in the South, most seemed to not find black women attractive. Might be cultural.

Quote: (09-27-2013 01:28 AM)Easy E Wrote:  

Don't know the reason, but talking to white guys in the South, most seemed to not find black women attractive. Might be cultural.

Funny you put it like that. I was at a bar once in DC where I met some girls from the south. After a few drinks, out of no where they admitted to me that they found it strange that there were so many black people in the venue. There were only like a handful of blacks in that whole venue, and somehow it bothered them. I was shocked.

Quote: (09-27-2013 01:28 AM)Easy E Wrote:  

It's no different growing up in rural Pennsylvania. The concept of interracial dating is still something completely beyond me, even within the context of the manosphere. You see even the most tolerant women reject black/Asian/Hispanic men - it's 100% cultural and is only in limited circumstances grounded in actual racism.

Quote: (09-27-2013 01:40 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

You see even the most tolerant women reject black/Asian/Hispanic men - it's 100% cultural and is only in limited circumstances grounded in actual racism.

I'm not really white, and it can definitely be different, for better or worse.

But with game, sometimes you can get past those cultural boundaries. I did with my ex, I was the first non-white guy to bust her in. She told me after I banged her that she'd would have never considered an Asian guy.

Quote: (09-27-2013 01:46 AM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Quote: (09-27-2013 01:40 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

You see even the most tolerant women reject black/Asian/Hispanic men - it's 100% cultural and is only in limited circumstances grounded in actual racism.

I'm not really white, and it can definitely be different, for better or worse.

But with game, sometimes you can get past those cultural boundaries. I did with my ex, I was the first non-white guy to bust her in.

So what I find attractive is simply "cultural"?

For me, generally, white>>>asian>indian>black.

So I'm a racist...right?

I also like really skinny girls.

So I'm a fattist too?

GTFO with that shit. [Image: tard.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (09-27-2013 02:07 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

So I'm a racist...right?

So I'm a fattist too?

Since it's just your preference, there's nothing wrong with it, but it could be ignorance.

I used to feel much more strongly about race in my own preferences. Like many of you, I believed that black girls were the least attractive; And in America most of them are, because of obesity,

BUT...

Then I went to Philadelphia.

A good number of the black girls there have thin, leaner athletic builds. They walk around the city all day, they have wonderful, tight asses. When you see black girls like that, you just want to make them sweat.

If someone says they do not find ANY black woman attractive, even ones that are majority white by bloodline, that is bona fide racism. I don't even think it's racist per se to say you find black women less attractive on average than another group. Or that they don't interest you. That's fine. But when you say that NO woman with any recognizable African ancestry is beautiful, that is straight up fucking racist. Such views are the result of racist programming. If you have "issues" with a certain group, you may actually force yourself to find members of that group ugly. I've yet to hear a neo-Nazi ever say there are beautiful Jewish women. Even though there tons of them in Israel. They will swear up and down such women simply don't exist.

As men, we look for certain attraction triggers that are hardwired into us, and these basic things probably do not change much across races. Youth, facial symmetry, femininity, sexual dimorphism, lack of genetic abnormalities, health, etc. Everything else is just cultural programming and can change with the zeitgeist of the time, such as thin vs Rubenesque, tanned vs pale. If that clown in the article can look at the entire Black Hotness thread and not see one single woman he would smash, he is a fucking racist. But I don't care, I really don't. What someone else's preferences are doesn't bother me. What made me hot under the collar was his denial of racism. Because it shows me to what extent some people go to deny that racism exists, even when it's blatantly obvious. Or that any legitimate calling out of racism is merely dismissed as gratuitous political correctness, when in fact it is what it is, calling his stupid ass out as a racist.

Amen Speakeasy

Quote: (09-27-2013 02:19 AM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

So I'm a racist...right?

So I'm a fattist too?

Since it's just your preference, there's nothing wrong with it, but it could be ignorance.

I used to feel much more strongly about race in my own preferences. Like many of you, I believed that black girls were the least attractive; And in America most of them are, because of obesity,

BUT...

A good number of the black girls there have thin, leaner athletic builds. They walk around the city all day, they have wonderful, tight asses. When you see black girls like that, you just want to make them sweat.

Not sure what's up with the ignorance comment and I read your earlier comment a little wrong initially but moving on...

In any case there's a difference in saying 'I generally prefer white women over Asian or black women" and 'I don't find Asian or black women attractive based on the fact that they are Asian and black'. That difference is racism. Pretty simple really as speakeasy put it.

Guy is straight trolling with this site though.

http://www.sleeplessinaustin.com/photos/

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (09-27-2013 02:39 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Not sure what's up with the ignorance comment and I read your earlier comment a little wrong initially but moving on...

In any case there's a difference in saying 'I generally prefer white women over Asian or black women" and 'I don't find Asian or black women attractive based on the fact that they are Asian and black'. That difference is racism. Pretty simple really as speakeasy put it.

I'm not trying to troll you. And I ended up editing my reply.

I didn't mean ignorance in a bad way either. It's just a lack of exposure, and at the end of the day, all of our opinions boil down to our experiences and what we've been exposed to.

Quote: (09-27-2013 02:19 AM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

So I'm a racist...right?

So I'm a fattist too?

BUT...

Really? Philly? I lived in Philly my entire life and never really thought of it like that...

But I do have a question about Asian men and black women....have you attempted to talk to any black women before in Philly?

Austin is a white city which makes the rant sound even worse. You gotta have negative IRT game to not land a decent white girl there.

This is interesting. The article says that he states that he's not only personally against dating black women, but think that races shouldn't mix. That's fairly racist. And that's fine. It's a free country. Although, I could not find that statement on the site itself. Maybe he edited it. Who knows.

Besides the race stuff, it's pretty interesting. Women routinely lay out these sorts of exhaustive lists about what they will and won't settle for. It's weird to hear it coming from a man and actually sounds a bit Aspy. In general, men shouldn't be making goofy web sites listing their demands.

Of course, this whole thing could be some sort of publicity troll for the guy's photography business.

Quote: (09-27-2013 02:39 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Guy is straight trolling with this site though.

http://www.sleeplessinaustin.com/photos/

Such teeth!

[Image: 13935953b03cfb533d309dbed7a0d28a]