rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adult woman rips baseball from little girls hand

Self absorption on display. Baseball player tries to toss ball to a kid, adult women steps in and takes the ball for herself.

http://www.700wlw.com/pages/onair_scotts...tion=72000

Take care of those titties for me.

By women you mean adult children.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Then she high fives her friends.

Take care of those titties for me.

Ugh. She looks like the kind of woman that would do something this awful.

Short hair? check
terrible hip to waist ratio? check
Leathery looking skin? check
over 40? check

This is the perfect picture of how feminism works: the older generation is only out for themselves and will gladly throw the younger females under the bus if it means getting their way.

I saw this on the TV this morning. I was thinking the same as you guys.

She makes an ass out of herself on national TV for a $5 baseball and crushed some little kid's memory of a day at the ball park with her family.

And she probably thinks she was in the right.

A man wouldn't have gotten away with it. The crowd would have turned on him and compelled him to turn it over.

Letting this hag steal the ball was the chivalrous thing to do.

Quote: (09-26-2013 02:27 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

A man wouldn't have gotten away with it. The crowd would have turned on him and compelled him to turn it over.

Letting this hag steal the ball was the chivalrous thing to do.
She wouldn't of either if I was there.

Quote: (09-26-2013 10:16 AM)Dusty Wrote:  

Then she high fives her friends.

Correction:

She high fives her thirsty beta orbiter who brought her to the game hoping he could "score" with her by feeding her $7 hot dogs and $9 beers all afternoon.

Team Nachos

Lets get her fired from her job. Where does she work?

Quote: (09-26-2013 02:46 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Mechanico if you can get her fired and prove it somehow I'll send a hooker to your house to suck your dick [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

^^^ The video is going viral. Her name will come up soon. Comments are demanding public humiliation.

Quote: (09-26-2013 02:55 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2013 02:46 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Mechanico if you can get her fired and prove it somehow I'll send a hooker to your house to suck your dick [Image: lol.gif]
Tell me where she works or her name. Who would do business with a company that would hire such a person? Not the RVF members that's for sure. How many of us are there again?

I'll start a facebook page boycotting her job just tell me where.

The video is from 2011, so if she has any sense of shame by now she's probably changed her appearance.

Quote: (09-26-2013 03:28 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

The video is from 2011, so if she has any sense of shame by now she's probably changed her appearance.

Awe man. I didn't know it's an old video. My offer still stands mechanico. I suggest you write a letter to her employer explaining how morally outraged you are.

I like the spirit of this thread. We need to fight back and get these bitches fired they way they do to good honest men.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-26-2013 03:36 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2013 03:28 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

Awe man. I didn't know it's an old video. My offer still stands mechanico. I suggest you write a letter to her employer explaining how morally outraged you are.

I like the spirit of this thread. We need to fight back and get these bitches fired they way they do to good honest men.

I can't play the video at work, but an incident just like this did just happen yesterday and was on the national news this morning.

Quote: (09-26-2013 01:31 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

Ugh. She looks like the kind of woman that would do something this awful.

Short hair? check
terrible hip to waist ratio? check
Leathery looking skin? check
over 40? check

Of course she has short hair. That's the first thing that I noticed.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I think she got booed by the whole stadium after this happened.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Baseball Etiquette 101 states that after you get a ball, you show it off to everyone and hand it to the nearest little kid you see. If you do something impressive like bare hand a frozen rope without spilling a drop of your beer you get on ESPN for 5 seconds, maybe even make the top 10 plays of the day.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

This makes me remember another viral video a few years back. A daddy catches a huge fly ball, hands it to his little girl. She immediately throws it -- back into the game! Causing all the nearby guys to groan and yell. But not the daddy. He gives his girl this huge smile of congratulations. You can see in his face that his first reaction would have been to yell in frustration but he totally hides it from the little girl and makes her his princess.

It was really popular because it showed how an average guy is wired by nature, to stand up and be heroic for his kid, without even thinking.

What a difference!

Yes, but wasn't she just living out her own childhood dream? In her mind she was a little girl again.

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (09-26-2013 05:01 PM)soup Wrote:  

Yes, but wasn't she just living out her own childhood dream? In her mind she was a little girl again.

In our minds, she still is.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (09-26-2013 11:51 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2013 05:01 PM)soup Wrote:  

In our minds, she still is.

Fixed

100 bucks that she doesnt have a job and her source of income comes from social assistance/welfare and or child support!

What's really gross about this is the way she looks at her hand after she high-fives the guys. Either she's checking for contaminants, or she is trying to direct her energy back towards herself. Lose/lose situation.

Sad thing is that this woman is probably one in several million.