rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wallet Test: Most Honest/Dishonest Major Cities

Slide Show

[Image: wallet-drop-test-01-sl.jpg]
Premise: In each wallet, a name with a cellphone number, a family photo, coupons, and business cards, plus the equivalent of $50. 12 wallets were dropped in each of the 16 cities selected; in parks, near shopping malls, and on sidewalks.

[Image: article-2430530-1839932100000578-945_634x411.jpg]
Lisbon: Least honest city (1/12 wallets returned)

[Image: article-2430530-18397FEA00000578-463_634x473.jpg]
Helsinki: Most honest city (11/12 wallets returned)

[Image: wallet-drop-mumbai-rahul-raj-sl.jpg]
From Mumbai, Rahul Rai, a 27-year-old video editor, said, "My conscience wouldn't let me do anything wrong. A wallet is a big thing with many important documents [in it]."

Read more: http://www.rd.com/slideshows/most-honest...z2g0XxKEEe
Quote:Quote:

The Most Honest and Dishonest Cities in the World
1. Helsinki, Finland - 11 out of 12 wallets
2. Mumbai, India - 9 out of 12
3. Budapest, Hungary - 8 out of 12
4. New York City, USA - 8 out of 12
5. Moscow, Russia - 7 out of 12
6. Amsterdam, Netherlands - 7 out of 12
7. Berlin, Germany - 6 out of 12
8. Ljubljana, Slovenia - 6 out of 12
9. London, UK - 5 out of 12
10. Warsaw, Poland - 5 out of 12
11. Bucharest, Romania - 4 out of 12
12. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - 4 out of 12
13. Zurich, Switzerland - 4 out of 12
14. Prague, Czech Republic - 3 out of 12
15. Madrid, Spain - 2 out of 12
16. Lisbon, Portugal - 1 out of 12

Helsinki.... I could have told you that from personal experience. I once left my backpack (WITH MY AMERICAN PASSPORT IN IT) in the middle of Kammpi overnight and when I went to look for it the next morning...

Same place. Nobody even touched it. The Finns value rule of law over everything, and even though it seems to be boring, it is a very calm environment during the day. Even drunk Finns at night respect property.

Surprised that Budapest and Moscow did so well. Would have thought these were "low-trust" environments, but it seems there is quite a sense of responsibility to strangers.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

For all its lizard crap, Toronto is pretty honest, they did a test like that at the Yonge and Eglinton square and ALL the wallets were returned.

I once left my phone in the cinema at Eglinton square and came back hours later to see if anyone had turned it in.

Sure enough, it had been turned in (or discovered by the staff who clean the theatre afterwards).

If that was London, England, it would be gone. Fcuk it, in the London I remember, cats would actually snatch your phone from you if you looked meek enough.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

The Spanish and Portuguese have been good at taking things that don't belong to them for over 500 years. I'm not surprised they came in last.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-26-2013 10:20 AM)Moma Wrote:  

If that was London, England, it would be gone. Fcuk it, in the London I remember, cats would actually snatch your phone from you if you looked meek enough.

Fo' shizzle! Don't know how many pairs of gloves got stolen over there. I'd leave them on the table as a marker to get another pint and poof. Gone. Thieving wankers. Drinks too.

Not surprised about Mumbai being honest.

Agreed about London.
Seen enough things get taken form people just standing around minding their business

By extension this list could also be a travel guide for the safest places to travel where you wont get robbed.

Left my wallet full of money in Hungry Jacks in London once. Couldn't believe it when it got returned to me!

Quote: (09-26-2013 11:36 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

[...]
Not surprised about Mumbai being honest.

...and $50 USD goes A LOT further in Mumbai than it would in Helsinki, making it even more impressive !!!

Every pub in London says "watch your bags, thieves present" or something to that effect.

Interesting, if broad over-generalization. 12 is still too small a sample size for cities with millions, but you'd probably get similar results from larger samples.

I was bar hopping in Newark NJ one night with my friend and we end up at a small hole in the wall strip club full of Brazilian girls. Drunk fuck that I am I end up stuffing a 20 in this girls tits instead of a single. I told my friend and he laughed at me. He called the chick over and explained what I did to her in Spanish. She laughed, looked through her stack of singles, found my 20 and gave it back to me. I have a soft spot in my heart for Brazilian girls after that night [Image: heart.gif]

Team Nachos

Its interesting that so many guys have bad things to say about London. I once left my wallet (with like £40 in it) at Paddington Station and resigned myself to losing it. The next day I get a call from this guy saying that he found it under a seat in the waiting area. Guess I got lucky. [Image: icon_razz.gif]

I recently found a wallet while bike riding and did everything I could to notify the owner. The lost wallet thing is a good test of personal character. It's something I ask any girl I might think of seriously dating. If she wouldn't return a wallet with money, then she is hump and dump material only, not the type of woman you'd ever want raising your kids.

We should invent "lost wallet game".

Setup a bunch of fake wallets with no money but fake copies of some kind of ID with your address or phone number in it. Drop it in an area heavily populated with hot females and wait for phone calls. If you're slick enough you can parlay it into an insta-date or drinks as a thank you.

Team Nachos

London should be a lot lower.

In London, 2 girls were fighting. One pushed the other and her cell popped out of her pocket. Some dude immediately took it and ran.

My friend had his iPhone 5 stolen right out of his hoodie pocket.

He also had his bike stolen when someone came by in the middle of the night with a hacksaw to cut the wood fence it was locked to.

I left my cell in the cab when I got off, noticed immediately, tried to stop the cab. Driver still took off and when I called the taxi service they said the cab driver picked up a few passengers before responding so I couldn't prove who took it.

My flat robbed twice.

I've also had numerous deliveries stolen.

The place is full of assholes. I'm glad I'm gone.

Quote: (09-26-2013 06:26 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Setup a bunch of fake wallets with no money but fake copies of some kind of ID with your address or phone number in it. Drop it in an area heavily populated with hot females and wait for phone calls. If you're slick enough you can parlay it into an insta-date or drinks as a thank you.

GOLD!

Also have some fake "business cards" for some instant DHV: "Pro-Sports athlete branding consultant", "Cross-continental wealth manager","Promoter","DJ"; girls will be fighting over whom found it if it's a group of them.

Quote: (09-26-2013 07:55 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2013 06:26 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

GOLD!

Also have some fake "business cards" for some instant DHV: "Pro-Sports athlete branding consultant", "Cross-continental wealth manager","Promoter","DJ"; girls will be fighting over whom found it if it's a group of them.

Add a fake ATM receipt that shows like $300k in your bank account [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

^^^ he used hand out his real 6-digit ATM receipts to his audience to assist in banging bitchezzz and ho'zzz

[Image: thenewtomleykisshow.jpg]

^^^^ A guy did this at DFW airport.

I saw him leaving the ATM machine and I went to get some money out (500 in my account). He left his receipt there so I had to get his receipt to get mine.

Glanced at it, dude has 100K.

I kept his receipt and threw mine away, it's still in my wallet. LOL, he was upset when I got his receipt instead of a girl and he walked away. 100K may not be much to some, but it is to me and college age lizards.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

India is the second most honest?

Quote: (09-26-2013 03:28 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I was bar hopping in Newark NJ one night with my friend and we end up at a small hole in the wall strip club full of Brazilian girls. Drunk fuck that I am I end up stuffing a 20 in this girls tits instead of a single. I told my friend and he laughed at me. He called the chick over and explained what I did to her in Spanish. She laughed, looked through her stack of singles, found my 20 and gave it back to me. I have a soft spot in my heart for Brazilian girls after that night [Image: heart.gif]

Why did he explain it to her in Spanish? Just curious..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-26-2013 09:44 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Well he's Mexican and she was a FOB Brazilian girl. Spanish and Portuguese are similar.
I think he did it just to schmooze her a little.

Newark has a large Portuguese and Brazilian population.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-26-2013 09:49 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2013 09:44 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Well he's Mexican and she was a FOB Brazilian girl. Spanish and Portuguese are similar.
I think he did it just to schmooze her a little.

Newark has a large Portuguese and Brazilian population.

whats the name of this place?

I lost my wallet in India with a bunch of stuff in it

I got some mail about a month later. It contained one of the cards that was in the wallet. I didn't get any other mail from India...