rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mayor's text messages/tweets exposed

/sigh - another political figure who got busted using social media.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/co...ges-636659

"Is Newark Mayor Cory Booker taking a page out of Anthony Weiner's playbook?

Private messages that the New Jersey Senate candidate -- and Hollywood's political darling -- exchanged with a 26-year-old stripper from Oregon have been unearthed, after the woman shared them publicly on Twitter."

These people really need to learn how to do stuff on the DL. Maybe we should offer a class [Image: wink.gif]

EDIT: I love you guys, but can we put NSFW if you are going to post nudies in your reply, my boss almost busted me! lol

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

They shouldn't have to keep shit on the DL. He is the mayor, not the Pope. No one should give a shit if he messages with strippers. Does him trying to get his dick wet prevent him from doing his job?

No ones business. Bitch is just trying to get a little bit of fame. She should have had some class and kept their private conversations private, but when dealing with a skank vegan stripper that is too much to expect.

Quote: (09-26-2013 08:57 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

They shouldn't have to keep shit on the DL. He is the mayor, not the Pope. No one should give a shit if he messages with strippers. Does him trying to get his dick wet prevent him from doing his job?

No ones business. Bitch is just trying to get a little bit of fame. She should have had some class and kept their private conversations private, but when dealing with a skank vegan stripper that is too much to expect.

I totally agree with you. The sad reality right now is though is this kind of shit is ruining careers because the hamsters are on overdrive.

It seems as men, we are going to have to take more precaution in our affairs. Fair no, necessary, yes.

There have long been rumors that Booker is gay.

Maybe not.

Interesting thing - Booker is crushing his legally blind Republican opponent, Steve Lonegan in the polls for the U.S. Senate. They're running in a special election in Oct.

Anyway, it turns out that actually Lonegan has a slight edge among men. But Booker has such an enormous lead among women - almost 2 to 1 women support him over his opponent - that he'll cruise to victory. The guy is shamelessly aping Obama's campaign style, down to the blue and white design of his ads.

Middle class white girls I know all love Booker. I think he represents a combination of an alpha politician and a black guy safe enough to bring home to meet their parents.

When will these people learn to get a second cellphone for this shit?
Hello ...pre-paid? Use a Google Voice app?

Team Nachos

Yeah, looking up the substance of the story...

there's no "there", there.

Booker texted her the mildest shit in the world. Can't even call it flirting... maybe elderly flirting.

From the NY Times:

Quote:Quote:

"In a message to the stripper, named Lynsie Lee, Mr. Booker wrote that “the East Coast loves you, and by the East Coast, I mean me.”

Ms. Lee, whose photograph on Twitter features her splayed topless across a yellow couch, replied, “Well, now I’m blushing [Image: smile.gif]

Mr. Booker wrote back: “It’s only fair.”

The stripper had been tweeting about wanting the mayor to plow her.

These are the most flattering photos I found of the stripper. Actually, if you look her up, she's not very attractive... all the same...

WYB?

[Image: BDubYCXCYAIWa88-300x300.jpg]

[Image: 8092031123_c410f459b8_m.jpg]

Man, she's rough. 2/10 Would Not Pay For Handjob In Champagne Room.

Quote: (09-26-2013 09:53 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Man, she's rough. 2/10 Would Not Pay For Handjob In Champagne Room.
Her ink is trashy. If you took that away her face is a 6ish. She has a decent body.
Nice teets and she's not fat. I've slept with worse.

[Image: idhitit.gif]

Team Nachos

Sounds like dirty politics to me. Its a good new strategy with social media. Hire a stripper/sex worker to get flirty with a public official. Record, get feminists behind it.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (09-26-2013 09:58 AM)wiscanada Wrote:  

Sounds like dirty politics to me. Its a good new strategy with social media. Hire a stripper/sex worker to get flirty with a public official. Record, get feminists behind it.

It doesn't pay to be a thirsty simp. Handle your business like a man and women won't be rising up against you.

Booker set this all up on purpose. There's homosexual rumors swirling around him and this is a beard. He probably wants to be president some day and has to squash the gay rumors.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (09-26-2013 10:08 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2013 09:58 AM)wiscanada Wrote:  

It doesn't pay to be a thirsty simp. Handle your business like a man and women won't be rising up against you.

Yep, see Berlusconi on how to handle this. He was mr. agree and amplify every time he got busted.

The messages so mild. I work with a gay guy who flirts harder with my female coworkers than this:
[Image: enhanced-buzz-29866-1380132474-10.jpg]
Notice the time stamps though. Text game recognized.

His campaign released the following statement:
Quote:Quote:

UPDATE: Booker campaign spokesperson Kevin Griffis tells BuzzFeed:

“I think it’s pretty well known that the mayor talks with people from all walks of life on Twitter. There have been a couple of stories about that over the years. Really, the most shocking part of this story was learning there is a vegan strip club in Portland.”

Well played.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson/cor...d-stripper (NSFW images - of the stripper - in the link)

It's a publicity stunt and a well played one.

I have a couple of lobbyist clients, very powerful lobbyists in Washington, one has dinner with Obama multiple times a year. One of em told me its a plant to squash gay rumors.

Quote: (09-26-2013 02:15 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

It's a publicity stunt and a well played one.

I have a couple of lobbyist clients, very powerful lobbyists in Washington, one has dinner with Obama multiple times a year. One of em told me its a plant to squash gay rumors.

If he wants to squash the gay rumors, just have sex with said stripper, video it, and upload! [Image: banana.gif]

The only problem I have with this chick looks-wise are the tattoos. Facially she's fine, and her body is top notch. She's highly bangable in my book.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

In other news, she comes from a broken home and grew up without a father...the stripper stereotype holds true yet again. http://lynsielee.tumblr.com/ Daddy issues. Sweet sweet daddy issues. +1 on Timoteo's bangability assessment.

Pretty misleading thread title. Was expecting explicit sexts.

I don't know much about the specifics about Booker and this tramp, but really it doesn't even matter anymore. These stories always generate outrage regardless. But what's the fucking shock? You mean a powerful man wants to get a little strange tang. The horror. There used to be a day when the only way for a politician who performed his duties competently to lose office was to get caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy. Word to Fast Eddie. Now all it takes some flirting online.

Going forward, the inability of American politicians to engage in extramarital affairs without repercussions will lead only the most power hungry into the field. Any normal man who values pussy at all will steer clear of politics and head into any other career path. I mean, look at Clinton (Bill, not Hilary). That man chased trailer trash and got blown by a chubster. He did that for the American people.

Booker definitely is somewhat unique as a politician in that he interacts with the public on a level that most politicians don't care, or dare to (mostly out of fear of stories like this). He does ride-alongs with police in the middle of the night, jumping out of the ride to talk to homeless and various other denizens of the night. He actually took a project apartment for a while to actually live among his constituents. He's known for bantering with just about anyone on Twitter. And yeah...he'll converse with anyone, no matter what they do for a living. This story is more amusing than damaging to him.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Why would any public official be ignorant enough to exchange text conversations with a stripper is WAY beyond me. Haven't they learned from other politician's mistakes? My theory is that they feel so powerful in office like if they are gods and think nothing can touch them. If they value power so much, you would think they would do everything in their power not to risk their political positions.

Anyone here talk to him on twitter before?