rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help Me Fight This Comment War!

Several waves of angry sluts, feminists with Rape Tourette's, manginas, and white knights have invaded the comment section of my recent piece, 24 Signs She's a Slut on ROK. I've been beating them back with a stick, but I wouldn't mind a little RVF-style reinforcements. (Sort by newest comments to see the worst bullshit.)

[Image: 3s1In15.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

On it.

Can we receive medals for our service?

EDIT- I HAVE NO PERMISSION TO POST!! WTF!!! Let me loose mods! I'll tear shit up!

Why are you fighting them? Pretend to give in, that way you can mock them.

Winning an argument is a pyrrhic victory. They don't understand logic and reason, so don't waste your time giving it to them.

Quote: (09-25-2013 11:42 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Why are you fighting them? Pretend to give in, that way you can mock them.

Winning an argument is a pyrrhic victory. They don't understand logic and reason, so don't waste your time giving it to them.

Who said anything about fighting them with logic and reason? I'm talking about helping me mock and ridicule them.

Quote: (09-25-2013 11:39 PM)Edmund Dantes Wrote:  

Can we receive medals for our service?

Only if you're wounded in the line of duty.

Quote: (09-25-2013 11:39 PM)Edmund Dantes Wrote:  

EDIT- I HAVE NO PERMISSION TO POST!! WTF!!! Let me loose mods! I'll tear shit up!

I have no idea why that is. I don't have the access to troubleshoot that error.

This is terrible! I'm like a kid who wants to kill innocent, foreign civilians in the name of peace and democracy but can't because I have flat feet [Image: sad.gif]

EDIT- Can Sam or Roosh fix it?

I am in, posting comments now. It's WAR.

The "Lily" character on that thread is really annoying. $20 says "she" is really a he.

Threw in a couple comments. Hopefully this gets good

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

EDIT: May have been late... Everything's slowed down ):

Quote: (09-26-2013 12:14 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

Threw in a couple comments. Hopefully this gets good

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

EDIT: May have been late... Everything's slowed down ):

We fucked them up.

[Image: Gears_of_War_Chainsaw.jpg]

Yeah, I think we came in a little late but I will be ready for tomorrow. Motherfucking feminists. I like the work we did today.

The traffic is coming from here:Feminist drivel

Here's one of the self proclaimed sluts,
Quote:Quote:

"I am so glad they made this list, now I know exactly what a whore I am, wait did I say whore, I mean proud individual who doesn't give a flying fuck what some stranger thinks I am."

[Image: avatar92.jpg?1380132053]

holy shit. I could re-read that comments section for days to come. That's some serious Pulitzer material.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (09-26-2013 12:45 AM)calidude Wrote:  

Time for a counter attack.

I am reading girl's reactions and am genuinely confused...

The girls are apparently upset that a lot of them fit (feminist, dyed hair, bad relationship with dad etc), curses a lot---> ok this probably describes 98% of the online feminists.

The irony here is that we want to be able to identify women that put out not so that we will be avoiding them but so we know which ones to focus on(and are good for pumping and dumping).

I guess in their minds, despite having a high notch count and being incapable of a healthy relationship from riding the carousel so long, they still deserve to date high value men(at least in their minds). I guess this is a wake up call that they will clearly scream about so they can enable each other so they can feel better about themselves.

[Image: carousel.gif]

Quote: (09-26-2013 01:13 AM)Wadsworth Wrote:  

Time for a counter attack.

my response (which will probably get deleted):

Clearly this hits too close to home for a lot of you. If you have a tramp stamp, a bad relationship with your father, have a lot of sex with different guys at a young age, and are constantly wondering why the high value men only pump and dump you and never want a relationship with you, it is because you do not deserve a relationship and have sabotaged yourself. A lot of women end up turning to feminism because they are incapable of having a healthy relationship with any man and the only thing left for them is irrational hatred of men. I pity you.

I'm dying over here, I gotta give props to some of my favourite comments:

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Blick Mang takocos • an hour ago −
Jesus christ, that's not an actual picture of you, is it?

2Wycked lythic • 3 days ago −
Check your ableism.

a guy who thinks you all suck • 14 days ago −
I want you all to die, you pieces of shit.

Dr. Freud a guy who thinks you all suck • 13 hours ago
Tell me about your life growing up.

And of course, Tuth killing it:

Tuthmosis Mod J. • 4 hours ago −
Do you people know any other word besides "rape"? It's like a new form of Tourette's.

Are you one of those guys who is, technically, heterosexual but then speaks in a super lispy voice?

And from their end, while trying to be serious, they come off unintentionally hilarious:

I'm a feminist with an epileptic boyfriend (who is also a feminist), so way to hit both of us at the same time, douchebag. YOU HAVE EARNED SO MANY MAN POINTS.

Seriously, the fuck is this writer on? I don't know what kind of girls he is meeting with, and I seriously don't know where he is getting these "facts" from! My friend is pan sexual and has been in a happy, sex free, relationship for 2 years now! She's 20 and still a virgin!

[Image: avatar92.jpg?1380131094]

Pro-Feminist Bro

The person who wrote this is a complete and utter piece of shit, and I hope he never breeds.

(From some other articles where he left comments, too funny)

"lame" and "cunt" are ableist and sexist words, I feel like that's common knowledge.

We need to have more conversations surrounding men, boys, and masculinity as it relates to sexual violence. So often we focus on the girls when the vast, vast majority of the time the perpetrators are men. We need to be talking to our sons (and friends) about consent, as well as re-envision masculinity. As it stands currently, our definition is toxic.

A "male ally" is someone who recognizes that we live in a patriarchal society and that, yes, there is a war on women and girls in our society.

Their hampster wheels are spinning at light speed. They are burning themselves out!

[Image: laugh3.gif]

What's the highest number of comments on a post? This is about to hit 400

[Image: jordan.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (09-26-2013 03:26 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

http://www.returnofkings.com/2099/the-9-...-feminists

?? probably this one. But tuth's is still getting new posts

Silly feminists, they won't know what hit them!

Edit: found the source. Let's strike!

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Quote: (09-26-2013 05:52 AM)mental Wrote:  

Let's strike!

No chance I'm going near one of their cesspools. Besides, that would be giving them traffic. Best defence (besides trolling) is to ignore them

Here's one of the self proclaimed sluts,

"I am so glad they made this list, now I know exactly what a whore I am, wait did I say whore, I mean proud individual who doesn't give a flying fuck what some stranger thinks I am."

[Image: avatar92.jpg?1380132053]

Most of it is coming from Facebook. Twitter is second.

Quote: (09-26-2013 03:26 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

http://www.returnofkings.com/16089/how-t...n-abortion