rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls who are too skinny

Girls who are too skinny

Recently started seeing a girl who is about 5'7 and weighs 105lbs. I am disgusted by fat girls as much as anyone but this girl is a little too thin in my opinion. I saw pictures of her from a year ago when she weighed 120 and she looked a lot less boney and had much more legs and butt.

I would like to tell her to gain some weight and put on a little muscle at the gym. The problem is that she is a health nut- eats no meat, nothing with gluten. She eats tofu. This girl has a very very good face and a pretty friendly personality but my sexual attraction to her isn't that high due to lack of curves.

Anyone have experience with this and did the girl get offended when you asked her to gain weight?

Girls who are too skinny

Send her to me.

Girls who are too skinny

If you are worried about offending her when you are just being honest then you have already lost,

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Girls who are too skinny

Quote: (09-25-2013 01:02 PM)philly22 Wrote:  

Recently started seeing a girl who is about 5'7 and weighs 105lbs. I am disgusted by fat girls as much as anyone but this girl is a little too thin in my opinion. I saw pictures of her from a year ago when she weighed 120 and she looked a lot less boney and had much more legs and butt.

I would like to tell her to gain some weight and put on a little muscle at the gym. The problem is that she is a health nut- eats no meat, nothing with gluten. She eats tofu. This girl has a very very good face and a pretty friendly personality but my sexual attraction to her isn't that high due to lack of curves.

Anyone have experience with this and did the girl get offended when you asked her to gain weight?

are you kidding me, the majority chub up anyway why add another

Girls who are too skinny

It depends if it is genetics or mental problems.

Some women are naturally very skinny, they may still be functioning OK mentally and thus have a good sex drive and self image.

I went out with one girl who had a more or less perfect figure for my tastes, but she had an eating disorder.

It was pretty hopeless. We liked each other, but when I started trying to make out with her she said she couldn't enjoy it because of her "weight".

One thing to be aware of is that any girl who' really fit with no flab will be told she's too thin by jealous whales and girls at a "healthy weight" ( 15-20 lbs overweight) .

There are all degrees of eating disorders, the most extreme when someone is emaciated and sees themselves -- almost with the quality of a hallucination-- as overweight. then there are women who just really want to near perfect by a high fashion standard.

Jessica Alba the movie star for instance, said she had an eating disorder when she got her big break in Dark Angel. She won over 1000 other auditioners, probably 800 of whom were at least 10 lbs overweight.

I am biased, I like them really skinny, after a chick has a kid, gets married, she is going to put on at least 15....

Girls who are too skinny

I [Image: heart.gif] waifish girls.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Girls who are too skinny

Don't tell her directly.

Girls adopt the lifestyle habits of guys that they're into. Just take her out for some late night munchies; thai, ramen, tacos, etc. Get her dosed up on carbs past 10pm

Be careful what you wish for though.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Girls who are too skinny

Same Tuth.
I love the box gap.
Way too many fatties everywhere.
Secretly chub her up.
Ice cream only dates.

Girls who are too skinny

I agree that women are more likely to put on weight as they get older and I definitely don't like them fat. However, I like a little bit of curves. If they're too skinny it looks unhealthy and turns me off. This would be an example of my ideal body type.

[Image: MiamiMicro1_BikiniRiodesol.jpg]

[Image: beautiful-brazilian-models-Ale-Mari.jpg]

Girls who are too skinny

Quote: (09-25-2013 01:41 PM)philly22 Wrote:  

I agree that women are more likely to put on weight as they get older and I definitely don't like them fat. However, I like a little bit of curves. If they're too skinny it looks unhealthy and turns me off. This would be an example of my ideal body type.

Just about exactly what I like!! But if a girl will be this weight when she's 26 she'll be too skinny for sure at 18 don't you think?

Those models are under 23 I think.

Girls who are too skinny

115 is the ideal weight for a woman. With nice perky C cups.

Team Nachos

Girls who are too skinny

Quote: (09-25-2013 01:41 PM)philly22 Wrote:  

[Image: MiamiMicro1_BikiniRiodesol.jpg]

[Image: beautiful-brazilian-models-Ale-Mari.jpg]

Wowsa! I concur my friend. Perfect Brazilian specimens there, bodies and faces.

Girls who are too skinny

Solution?

Marry her

Girls who are too skinny

Is her pussy to wet? I bet she uses to much spit while giving head.

Girls who are too skinny

I bet her pussy is too tight. And she makes sandwiches too good. She is also probably too eager to please you in bed while doing too good of a good job doing your laundry and cleaning your apartment.

I hate those type bishes.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Girls who are too skinny

Had a phone convo with her tonight. She brought up the topic of nutrition while mentioning a class she's taking for grad school. I mention that her ideal body weight would be around 120 for her height. She said that she liked being 105 and her previous boyfriend liked her this way. Mission failed. I'm going to see her on Friday so I'll try and bring it up again then.

Girls who are too skinny

Quote: (09-25-2013 01:18 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I [Image: heart.gif] waifish girls.

Because they make your cock look huge?

Team Nachos

Girls who are too skinny

What's that site where you can put in height and weight and see girls that size?

Girls who are too skinny

Quote: (09-25-2013 08:35 PM)philly22 Wrote:  

Had a phone convo with her tonight. She brought up the topic of nutrition while mentioning a class she's taking for grad school. I mention that her ideal body weight would be around 120 for her height. She said that she liked being 105 and her previous boyfriend liked her this way. Mission failed. I'm going to see her on Friday so I'll try and bring it up again then.

I wouldn't. It's a direct insult since she already said it's what she likes.

Her Whalebeast friends already give her shit cause they're jealous.

The only way is indirect. Say it's great she's so disciplined and tease out what fattening shit she likes. Then, not too obviously, just "happen" to have that stuff around hahahha.

They can't take a lot of confrontation, they're too vain, they have to think it just happened or was their decision, and if she has her diet worked out the only way she can gain weight is to change her everyday habits, which would be constant reminder that she is DOING WHAT SHE'S TOLD, and Strong, Independent American women make a POINT of not doing what they're told so they can prove they are Strong and Independent.

Girls who are too skinny

The only problem with the vegan tofu eating skinny bishes is that they are as crazy as bat shit and sooner or later, they will try to convert you.

Girls who are too skinny

Quote: (09-25-2013 01:04 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Send her to me.

[Image: rick-james-bitch-o.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Girls who are too skinny

-"Sounds like one of them good problems"

Girls who are too skinny

Those modes aren't too skinny...
[Image: anorexia1206lindsay-lohan.jpg]

bitches who are SO THIN that they don't even make your dick chub are usually on a combination of heroin/coke/Adderall and order the Caesar salad with no croutons when they go out.

You need some tits and ass to get your dick hard.

Girls who are too skinny

That bitch would have been stunning with some meat on her

Girls who are too skinny

I don't understand how dudes like chicks who weigh 105 lbs and aren't even short or anything. Who wants a woman with the body of a 12 year old Asian boy? My dick is too big, I'd break a girl like that in half. A woman like that also wouldn't pass the boner test. I think men who like chicks like that secretly have pre-teen/young teen fetishes. No offense to anyone on this forum.