rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Even male gorillas going galt on female american gorillas.

"'Sexist' gorilla sent for therapy after biting one female and sneering at others"

A gregarious male gorilla is to be sent for therapy after he bit one female gorilla and sneered at others.
Patrick, a 430lb Western lowland gorilla, will be moved from Dallas Zoo to the Riverbanks Zoo and Gardens in Columbia, South Carolina, where he will live the bachelor life in his own digs.
His new home is known for working with gorillas with behaviour problems."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...emale.html

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Sensationalistic headline for the Dailymail...so a gorilla was inappropriately raised? Too bad for the gorilla, but expected given the circumstances.

What is most curious is the fact he bit a female makes him sexist. Remember boys, any time you hurt a woman's feelings, you are doing it because she is a female. [Image: lol.gif]

Wild male animal bites a wild female animal - he is sexist! Jesus, I could see a feminist website hijacking this story to prove a gorilla raised by humans shows how deeply sexist our society is - the misogynistic pig bit a female!

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

...wot?

Is this actually legit?

That gorilla is a silverback gorilla...generally when gorilla get older then gain silver hair on theory back which signal leader of the pack and dominance in the gorilla world. This is going to mindfuck with the pack when that gorilla is going to come back as a beta leader.

Quote: (09-25-2013 03:06 AM)Fredster Wrote:  

That gorilla is a silverback gorilla...generally when gorilla get older then gain silver hair on theory back which signal leader of the pack and dominance in the gorilla world. This is going to mindfuck with the pack when that gorilla is going to come back as a beta leader.

This...

Can someone explain to me why biologists are taking advice from gender studies majors? It's bad enough that they're trying to ruin our own species, the least they could do is leave the rest alone to fight it out for our spot in peace

What the? I can already picture the explanation from feminists: "He was inaproprietly raised by gorilla society and was forced to be sexist, he should be allowed to choose his own sex. Gorillas should be taught that gender equality is the natural order of things, and what they are doing is unnatural and sexist. Female gorillas should be given equal rights as male gorillas. You say that it's already natural because they are animals and that's how they behaved since they evolved? You sexist mysoginist pig! I will now proceed to write mean words about you on Jizzebel!"

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Quote: (09-25-2013 03:28 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2013 03:06 AM)Fredster Wrote:  

This...

Can someone explain to me why biologists are taking advice from gender studies majors? It's bad enough that they're trying to ruin our own species, the least they could do is leave the rest alone to fight it out for our spot in peace

You people are reading too much into this, and you are giving veterinarians and animal behaviourists too little credit, especially since the writer of the article is clearly trolling.