rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chick Has Kids With Matt Leinart and Blake Griffin

This chick is a professional jock cum hole living off six-figure a month child support checks...

Quote:Quote:

[Image: 0923-blake-griffin-brynn-cameron-getty-3.jpg]

Former USC basketball star Brynn Cameron has an eye for athletic sperm. You may recall she had a baby with NFL QB Matt Leinart. Well guess whose baby she just had ... that would be Clippers superstar Blake Griffin!

TMZ has learned ... Brynn and Blake are now the proud parents of Ford Wilson Cameron-Griffin, who was born August 1st. The birth certificate lists Brynn as the mother and Blake Austin Griffin as the daddy.

As for the child she had with her baby daddy Matt, 6-year-old Cole lives primarily with her and we're told she's getting a boatload of child support -- we know she was getting $15k a month.

Brynn and Blake were dating, and apparently it went well for a while -- or for at least one night. And, we just found out ... Brynn and Blake are NO LONGER TOGETHER.

Let's just say ... in the baby daddy sweepstakes, Brynn is a Hall of Famer.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/23/blake-grif...z2fpDOUokX

Them titties....

I like this angle better.

[Image: Brynn-3.jpg]

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Blake Griffin... what a knucklehead. Matt Leinart was the first pro athlete she pulled this with. What was Griffin's excuse for knocking up a single mom and proven gold-digger?

Put this alongside the broke former pro athletes thread.

If she's moving down the IQ scale, maybe next she'll be having JaVale McGee's kid.

Step 1: Let a couple rich athletes bust some nuts in your pussy.

Step 2:????? (aka don't do shit)

Step 3: Profit!

Pretty easy work for a cool half million or so a year.

Just curious who thinks she is attractive? That face seems kind of harsh, angular. Maybe just the camera angle. But dammit lot of chicks in LA to waste it on her.

I wonder how much Leinhert has left, he didn't earn a giant second contract - granted he got paid on his rookie deal before the new NFL deal.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Matt linert seems like a cool guy.

[Image: fc2c7c47b918d0cL.jpg]

In a twisted way, I almost have to give her props for getting down like this. Kind of a "game recognizes game" sort of deal.

First thing I would do if I was a pro athlete would be to freeze some sperm, then immediately get a vasectomy. Have kids on my own terms.

Quote: (09-24-2013 11:21 AM)booshala Wrote:  

In a twisted way, I almost have to give her props for getting down like this. Kind of a "game recognizes game" sort of deal.

First thing I would do if I was a pro athlete would be to freeze some sperm, then immediately get a vasectomy. Have kids on my own terms.

How much does it cost to freeze sperm? That's actually an excellent idea.

Quote: (09-24-2013 11:21 AM)booshala Wrote:  

I have to agree. Not one, but two high-value professional athletes, and the second after having already had a kid? That's impressive. This is one resilient whore with staying power and consistency.

game recognized..

[Image: clap2.gif]

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

I wonder if she can get the hat trick.

Quote: (09-24-2013 12:33 PM)cibo Wrote:  

I wonder if she can get the hat trick.

2 out of the 4 major sports. Not bad..who's next in the LA area? Matt Kemp? what about hockey?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (09-24-2013 11:14 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Matt linert seems like a cool guy.

[Image: fc2c7c47b918d0cL.jpg]

He is supposed to have pulled legendary amounts of tail at USC, but other than that, he is kind of a bitch.

No true superstars on the Kings. I say she goes for Yasiel Puig, that dude looks potent as hell.

What is this, is she secretly involved in some kind of athletic eugenics experiment? [Image: lol.gif]

She looks hot as fuck in that pic though. If she looks that good in person I'd have a hard time pulling out of her, too.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Prole whites.[Image: dodgy.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

I'm disappointed in Griffin, putting his seed into a glorified jock groupie (even though she herself is a former athlete). At least try to lock her up for yourself, but instead he gives her another kid, breaks up with her, and she gets to ride free on the bread and cheese both you and Leinart are breaking off to her. On top of it, at least physically, this girl is top-notch (yeah samsamsam, I think she's attractive). She went to a top university, got a degree, and played D-1 sports on scholarship. She could land a quality dude, yet she lowers herself to getting pregnant by jocks, just for the child support. For a lower-class skank I could understand it - it's a come-up for a girl like that. But for THIS chick? Her parents must be SO PROUD! And on top of it, she's lavishing her riches on another chick that neither dude is going to get to fuck! (it's not shocking that a female athlete is a lesbian. Sheryl Swoopes, a WNBA champ, was married to a guy and had a kid, then flipped. But her partner is a prototypical bull-dyke, while here you have two fems). You have to wonder who the third jock is going to be. I get wanting to smash, but you gotta strap up for this one now that her MO has been established. She has no qualms about letting you skeet inside, WILL keep the kid (and she's apparently quite fertile), and I wonder who is doing the breaking-up?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Seems like Griffin had it bad for this broad.

He made a video for her brother, current Browns tight end Jordan Cameron to help promote him before he got drafted:

TMZ

I dunno, I respect this girl. She got knocked up the first time while still in college, redshirted for a year, then finished out her eligibility. That's not your typical groupie. Also, as seen above, her brother is also an outstanding athlete so good genes all around in that family. If you're a pro athlete and want to have kids who are likely going to make it to the pros would be the girl to knock up.

I posted this in the NBA thread. This was the top rated comment on: http://www.sohh.com/2013/09/nba_star_bla..._reve.html

I think it sums up the situation pretty well.

Quote:Quote:

lol she set for life. goddamn.

15k from Leinart and another 20 she gonna get from Blake. LOL. thats 35k a month for 2 kids.

thats 420,000 a year from doing nothing.
840,000 over 2 years.
and 1,260,000 over 3 years in child support.

not including whatever she has going on the side.

holy fucking shit.

gold digger recognized

8.5/10.

Would bang, would nut inside, would GTFO the country as soon as the bump appeared.

Who's completes the hat trick? My cash is on Jeff Carter.

[Image: richards-carter-party-2.jpg]

[Image: 6a0120a6dde087970b01348570f1ba970c-500wi]

[Image: jeff+carter+mike+richards+drinking+drunk+girl+boob.jpg]

Didn't realize she was Jordan Cameron's sister.

I'm definitely not trying to get any bitch pregnant but at least she's attractive with excellent athletic genes. Ensam brought up a good point about her playing out her eligibility after the first kid. She will be raising them into sports. You can almost guarantee these kids will be getting full-ride athletic scholarships.

Much better than all these athletes that have kids with true groupies and industry hoes regularly.

The fact that she was a single mother (of another pro athlete's kid) would have put me off from ever messing with her though. This was an L but it could be worse.

Leinart's message to Griffin: