rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Onion's "Sex House"

The Onion's "Sex House"

My friend showed me this series today and I wasted entirely too much time watching it instead of getting any work done.

The Onion delivers some of the funniest satire I have ever seen with this series. If you haven't been reading their stuff over the years, you're missing out.

Mocking our reality TV show culture, I can't get over how brilliant this series is. What makes the Onion so entertaining is how closely they walk the line between believable and absurd and this is no different.

A weekly series, Sex House is about six "sexy" Americans stuck in a house together for a long period of time. The show writers try all sorts of tactics to get the stars to have as much "steamy" sex as possible. As the episodes go on and the show gets more and more ridiculous, I find the comments section especially fascinating. The inability (or even confusion) in seeing that this is satire for so many people is astounding.

Is the state of entertainment these days so ridiculous and vapid that something like this is thought to be real for even a second?

I especially like the Onion's descriptions in the videos, make sure you notice them too.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Onion's "Sex House"

Frank is definitely a forum member.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The Onion's "Sex House"

One of things that makes sex different from masturbation is that you are fucking a girl because you want to see her lose her shit.

I have no desire to see fat trashy American girls having orgasms. I'd feel like a whore.