rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Louis C.K. on hating cell phones

I know this forum has conflicting thoughts about Louis C.K., but he has a good bit here on why cell phones suck and not buying them for his kids.

This is why I don't have a smartphone. I spend enough time online. And I don't want to develop a compulsive habit where I am continually checking my phone.

I think the smartphone will hold women back in particular. Being able to receive constant pellets of attention from your phone is like kryptonite to them.

So much wisdom in this.. I did not think about the influence on children, by not interacting face to face as kids when they are learning social skills... yea. Explains a lot.

Saw this earlier.

Louis C.K. might not be red-pill all the time, but the guy knows how to dig into some really heartfelt shit and blow it up out in the open. I'm a big fan.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I don't get the appeal of him. This wasn't funny and I don't like cell phones what point was he trying to make? Be sad?

He is like a less funny Dr. Phil.

Definitely has a remarkable ability to verbalize hard-to-quantify ideas. Unfortunately, it seems like losing that bit of humanity is the price of technological progress nowadays.

I was in an area with zero cell phone coverage recently. I can ignore my own phone all day, but seeing no one else on their phones for a few days was incredible.

Hilarious. Louie nails it once again.

Last year my iPhone was stolen in Mexico at club when I was piss drunk. I had a meltdown about it that night but the next day I slowly realized I was going to be okay. Just had to navigate my way around around for the rest of the trip without the use of a phone. I actually had to talk to people and figure things out- couldn't speak Spanish either.

Looking back it was liberating.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos