rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ONLY 36% of women lean Republican, lower than ever

[Image: sept-18-poll-graphic-2-1.jpg?w=1024&h=576]
For Democrats, their biggest net positive is from the gains they’ve made, and built on, with female voters. The Democrats’ edge with women voters has more than doubled since 2010, from six points to 15 points, with Democrats consistently hammering Republicans over social issues, alleging a “war on women.” In 2010, Democrats only held a slim 47%-41% advantage, but in 2013 they lead 51%-36%. Among white women, Democrats erased a seven point deficit during their 2010 losses and now have a one point edge. If the GOP slide continues — a key factor in Romney’s loss in 2012 — it’s a bad sign for Republicans.

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/09/19/reasons-t...-congress/

Pay up guys. It's all they think we're good for.

What's the way out?

Why so much pro-Republican propaganda in the manosphere? You realize regardless of party these fucks get bought out by lobbyists the second they get elected. Your corporate overlords are glad you still care about this shit.

Where's the pro-Republican propaganda here, in this particular thread?

As a party, they're even worse than the Democrats, because the people still generalize the Republican Party's historic association with right principles of limited, non-invasive government, not taking half your paycheck, freedom. So when they lie with their corporate bedfellows, and generally do the opposite of everything they ideologically used to stand for, it discredits and drives people away from the ideas that are so important to a functioning republic.

A sad state of affairs.

Quote: (09-21-2013 12:58 AM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

Where's the pro-Republican propaganda here, in this particular thread?

As a party, they're even worse than the Democrats, because the people still generalize the Republican Party's historic association with right principles of limited, non-invasive government, not taking half your paycheck, freedom. So when they lie with their corporate bedfellows, and generally do the opposite of everything they ideologically used to stand for, it discredits and drives people away from the ideas that are so important to a functioning republic.

A sad state of affairs.

About a month ago, the Republican House approved funding for more of the same unbelievably intrusive N$A spying. Any idea they are for freedom is truly bizarre. A very overwhelming majority of our legislators of bother parties are upper class scum who care about their dogs and nannies more than about you.

It doesn't matter who dumb chicks vote for. Who do you want them to vote for?

Democrats are just a lost of cause. Besides being the first black prez, Obama is the first female and gay prez. What a coddled, thin-skinned faggot dominated by his mannish wife. I can't imagine any self respecting black man identifying with Obama beyond skin color. Next in line is that saggy coattail riding witch Hillary. Any man that votes a woman for prez just turn in your man card.

Republicans are a lost cause too. Look at their leaders...John Boehner, fucking tanning salon going faggot who cries on tv. And that limp wristed sickly looking Mitch McConnell. How does a frail faggot nerd like him rise to power? Lindsay Graham, a true closet case fag and chickenhawk. Being a JAG officer in the Air Force doesn't count as military service. McCain just die already, you want to go to war with everyone. Can't you see Americans are tired of this shit.

Please god strike down the Bush and Clinton families.

Quote: (09-21-2013 02:33 AM)cool Wrote:  

It doesn't matter who dumb chicks vote for. Who do you want them to vote for?

Democrats are just a lost of cause. Besides being the first black prez, Obama is the first female and gay prez. What a coddled, thin-skinned faggot dominated by his mannish wife. ...
Republicans are a lost cause too. Look at their leaders...John Boehner, fucking tanning salon going faggot .....
limp wristed sickly looking Mitch McConnell. How does a frail faggot nerd like him rise to power? Lindsay Graham, a true closet case fag ..
Please god strike down the Bush and Clinton families.

Whew, I was wondering what was wrong with the country. Apparently, everything would be solved if all these closeted gay politicians would stop being faggots!!

Lucky you enlightened us.

Rand Paul is a solid candidate though. If he doesn't win, all hope is lost.

If you still think voting for a D or an R means anything you've already lapped up the kool aid.

Our goals should align ourselves with the people who make the crap roll down hill. If you can't beat them, join them. Mean like us undoubtedly rise to the top where the people who control the Ds and the Rs reside.

If we don't get up there, we have the temperaments to hedge ourselves against any BS that they may throw down at the sheeple masses.

I hate the two-party system, but what I find interesting is that women are usually less likely to vote for third parties as well.

One study that looked at major third party candidates from the early 20th century up through Perot in 1992 and Nader in 2000 found that: "The coefficient for gender is negative, indicating that women were less likely to choose third party candidates over Democrats."

Link

Men were 50% more likely to vote for Nader in 2000 than woman.

In 1992, Perot got more male votes than female ones, and only Clinton pulled more female than male voters. The same was true in his less successful 1996 campaign.

Almost all notable third party candidates for president got more men to turn out than women.

3rd party has no chance whatsoever.

Only way is for a libertarian like Rand Paul infiltrate the Republican party and appeal to the masses, then when he's elected he can influence for the greater good.

Democracy in its current form won't bring about change fast enough for anyone living in the west. Too many people make a handsome living from big intrusive government in one way or another. The best thing any man can do is accumulate wealth, skills and connections with likeminded people. Nothing will happen until the economics force shit to happen (i.e. nations going bankrupt).

Rand Paul still comes up short on issues like immigration.

The crux of the matter is that in spite of massive productivity gains since 1970, real wages have stagnated. Why? Increased labor supply. From women, and from immigration. Are we a better society for it? Of course not.

When the frontier was finally conquered by the early 20th century, the returns to marginal labor stopped being proportional or even exponential and became diminishing returns. Diminishing returns to labor explains why women and immigrants entering the work force in such large numbers as they have will pummel men's wages.

It is tied together with the manosphere because the manosphere champions masculinity and male empowerment, and that includes resource-gathering capacity, needed in order to ensure successfully raising a second generation, which will successfully raise a third generation. This capacity is rendered increasingly worthless when wage levels are depressed as they have been. Women need men, whether via tax dollars or person-to-person, to ensure their children grow up to become independent, and eventually reliable and responsible adults who can compete in a modern labor market.

The manosphere would thus almost always by definition be in favor of higher wages for men, because it improves male status relative female status, and higher wages, all else equal, would mean American women would have to start looking less fat and be more nice in order to get an American husband (who is now higher status, due to higher wages). A crude illustration, but you get the point. How is that accomplished? By increasing returns to labor with respect to capital. That is best done by limiting labor supply while the capital stock accumulates.

This is different than being in favor of a higher GDP. This is more like being in favor of higher GDP per capita. Really it's about being in favor of the highest possible median real wage per working male.

The Republicans have almost been as bad as the Democrats in doing everything they can to destroy male wages. There is a small core of conservatives, for instance Kris Kobach, who understand this stuff, and I suggest you support them. They're the candidates of the manosphere.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Republicans have major problems in the future. They do poorly with single women voters, minority voters, and young voters -- all groups that are expected to become a larger and larger share of the electorate. I fully expect republicans to continue to do poorly with these demographics, so that means that in the future the republicans will be a regional party at best.

Entitlement issues at play? Is anyone entitled to higher wages? Be it men, women, government workers?

As the economy relies less and less on brawn, there will be a changing pattern of earnings. This is even happening in Asia/Africa/Middle East.

Electoral politics is a sham. The concept of the "representative" is farcical. Every bit of mental energy spent trying to figure out the best way to play their game, is certainly wasted.

The more I read about politics the more I want the complete breakdown of the west. Effeminate, 'progressive' politicians (like we have in the UK) deserve to face up to the problems they've create first hand.

Nigel Farage, head of UKIP, a really good British party, was 'accidentally' featured with a Hitler 'tasch whilst doing an interview. Mistake my arse, blatantly on purpose in my opinion, considering it was on the leftist BBC. A very convenient 'glitch' if you ask me. Desperate to discredit what he says. Doesn't matter that what he says about mass immigration is true, what matters is making fun of him because he doesn't fit into the hipster mindset of 'come one come all'...spoken by people living in white middle class areas.

One of my FB friends, a dude I used to live with - a SUPER progressive by the way, had this to say. Granted, the image is funny, but if you take the issue into context, the fact it has been brought down to this is fucking sad.

[Image: Capture_zps7200be87.png]

11 fucking likes, because some middle class commie thinks the world "would be a better place" if EVERY single people and culture on earth came into the UK....Or Europe sorry, as he's a profound Europhile - despite never setting foot in France, Germany, Spain etc.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

The 2012 election was the first time ever the women elected a president.

In 2012 the men voted for Mitt Romney. The women voted for Obama enough so to override the men's vote and get Obama re-elected.

There are a few Republicans who I think are either pretty good, or at least good enough to get us by. Guys like Ron and Rand Paul, Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, Allen West, and a few more that are escaping me. These are men who would be good enough to get the economy going again and to get us headed in the right direction. But there are not enough of them, and there are enough bad Republicans who keep them from gaining traction.

I can't name one Democrat in Washington DC that isn't a complete low life. Most of them sound like complete morons if not reading off the teleprompter. Obama dancing and smiling and taunting small business owners. Harry Reid just making up random shit and saying it on the floor of the Senate. Nancy Pelosi proudly saying she never read Obamacare but knew it would be a good vote. You can't even make this shit up.

Women know who their voting for.

[Image: attachment.jpg14575]   

If you look at what is being done to mobilize and optimize these political campaigns, you'll never donate money to another candidate again.

The principles the candidates espouse are simply marketing tools, used to solicit campaign dollars, which results in name recognition and then votes. If the candidate loses, they sell off their donor's list to another campaign to pay off whatever debt is lift. Then they cash in personally by writing a book and doing paid speeches.

The idolization of American Presidents is disgusting. The difference between Barack Obama and Kevin Trudeau is one decided to enter politics and the other decided to sell infomercial products.

Quote: (09-21-2013 12:18 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Why so much pro-Republican propaganda in the manosphere? You realize regardless of party these fucks get bought out by lobbyists the second they get elected. Your corporate overlords are glad you still care about this shit.

Here's your proof.[Image: dodgy.gif]

"Misogyny, rather like the poor, will always be with us. Don't worry, I am not going to rehearse the "How OK is it to threaten to rape a women online" number. Is it quite OK? A little bit OK? Not OK? Show me your workings. Essentially Twitter has to decide whether it is a platform or a publisher (responsible for its content). As it is selling ads, it is indisputable that it is more than a mere conduit."

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree...here-women

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Maybe if Republicans stopped making so many stupid rape comments they'd get more female votes. It's just like blacks and Hispanics. Even of you agreed with Republican policies, why would you vote for the party that appears to actively despise you?

Quote: (09-24-2013 12:30 PM)j r Wrote:  

Maybe if Republicans stopped making so many stupid rape comments they'd get more female votes. It's just like blacks and Hispanics. Even of you agreed with Republican policies, why would you vote for the party that appears to actively despise you?

How does the Republican party actively despise blacks and Hispanics, other than what the liberal media portrays?

This. I wouldn't vote for a party that says I'm not American (despite being born and raised here). Also, I wouldn't vote for a religious party.

Edit: things that the republitard party would like to do - abolish Social Security, privatize VA health care, get rid of the EPA, junking the minimum wage and more. They don't get what they want? They'll shut down the government.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (09-24-2013 01:13 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

This. I wouldn't vote for a party that says I'm not American (despite being born and raised here). Also, I wouldn't vote for a religious party.

Edit: things that the republitard party would like to do - abolish Social Security, privatize VA health care, get rid of the EPA, junking the minimum wage and more. They don't get what they want? They'll shut down the government.

LOL, what Republican ever said you were not an American?

The amount of power the liberal media holds over even red pill folks is amazing to me.