rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the biggest shit test you ever passed?

Was talking to this girl, being cocky/funny about my stunning good looks, it was an over the top joke. Girl came back with a snarky response implying i was ugly, she said "ummm no" in a cunty tone.

Don't know if she was trying to be funny, to neg me, or she was just being honest. Like most shit tests, I just ignored and talked about something else

Either way, we made plans to hang out later. What's the biggest shit test you ever passed and then banged the girl?

Two different chicks in different countries and at different points in time told me that they thought they were pregnant from me. I used condoms with one of them and the other was on the pull. Both were lying but caused me a lot of stress.

From my original post here, this is still probably the biggest shit test I've ever passed (a girl being sarcastic and shit-testing me at every turn, trying to put herself up on a pedestal just so she could see if I would knock her off of it and physically dominate her):

Quote:Quote:

At some point after I’d calmed down her defiant/sarcastic side came out. Eventually I realized I wanted to fuck the shit out of this girl and that I was pretty sure she would enjoy it, so I started making out with her and she kept testing me over and over and I kept just cavemanning her. I took her to my bedroom and fucked her every which way from Sunday, FORCED her to suck my dick, then after at least an hour of fucking her I forced her face down on the bed and came a peter north-style 6 roper all over her face. She acted like she didn’t like it, but she licked up EVERY drop.

This became a booty call situation where she would test me at every turn and I just had to caveman her. I wasn’t really that comfortable going seriously hardcore with her but definitely had a lot of fun. I think I could’ve gone ass to mouth with her no problem and had fun completely degrading her, shoving her down and hate-fucking her because I knew she loved it.

Funnily enough, I'd love to run into this kind of shit test again. God it's fun to pass.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Not getting married.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Feminism.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

After the condom broke: "I'm pregnant and I'm thinking of keeping it."

2 weeks later I went with her to have it sucked out.

Not really a shit test but I "passed" it nonetheless. I went out on a night out and managed to get a girl back to my room, we sit on my bed and then she says "I came back with you because you seem nice" For a few seconds afterwards I really didn't know what to say, I think I kind of just agreed. I then proceeded to rawdog her twice.
But it was just so weird the way she said it as well, like a needy child. Thinking back on it that girl must have had issues, oh well I can pick them hahaha

About 2 months ago I had this chick that I met 5 years ago, but was hanging out with for the first time topeless and in her panties in my bed. She stops suddenly and says "Do you really want to get to know me?"

I froze for a split second before bullshitting "Of course I do. I've been trying to hang out with you for months" Which was the truth mixed with bullshit. I did want to hang out with her, but only because I knew she was a slam pig. She started trying to feed me bullshit about being like a dude and just wanting sex. I obliterated that by saying she's full of shit because she has a willing dick ready to go and the first thing she does is ask me if I want to get to know her better.

That got the panties off. I stopped halfway through because I had to get rid of her since I had work in the morning. I talked to her one more time after that. I could probably get at her again and do the job right, she's just not worth it.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

The biggest shit test is when a chick is in your bed in some state of undress and she says something like "I can just go if that's what you want." In my younger days, I failed that one a bunch of times. Once I got the knowledge though, I started responding with something like "OK, there's the door." Once or twice I even paired it with a back turn. None of those girls ever left.

Quote: (09-24-2013 10:07 PM)j r Wrote:  

The biggest shit test is when a chick is in your bed in some state of undress and she says something like "I can just go if that's what you want." In my younger days, I failed that one a bunch of times. Once I got the knowledge though, I started responding with something like "OK, there's the door." Once or twice I even paired it with a back turn. None of those girls ever left.

So true. Pre-game, I got two naked chicks in my room, they shit-tested me and I blew it up (no fuck). Nowadays, I would go to the kitchen, naked, grab a drink and proceed to either try to fuck her rough, or call a cab (best would be both).

Quote: (09-21-2013 06:05 PM)Lex S. Wrote:  

After the condom broke: "I'm pregnant and I'm thinking of keeping it."

2 weeks later I went with her to have it sucked out.

Brings back memories, this one, of the first girl I ever abortion-closed. She was a sexy LTR but I really did not plan on marrying her. One day her IUD shifted (accidentally or intentionally, I will never know) and she fell pregnant. Of course she wanted me to marry her but I told her to abort. She then threatened suicide and I said "go ahead! I am not going to sacrifice my life just so you don't sacrifice yours." She actually grabbed a razor blade, which I took from her. Then she said she'll give birth anyway, and I said, "fine, but if so I am going to leave you right now. I am not going to help you do that." Of course, I did not want her to suicide but I was not going to yield to that threat either. Now, the term "shit test" was not in my vocabulary those days, but in retrospect it was one, and a big one indeed. Epilogue, I told her that I will stay with her for up to a year if she gets help about that suicide threat, which she did. A few months later she decided to leave, but called me for sex less than a week after moving out, and became my FWB for a couple of years. Then she met somebody who lived in Switzerland and moved there. Guess what? He decided he did not want to marry her but she got pregnant by him and collected child support from him for 18 years thereafter.

Ha! I don't know of many that I have passed, but I could tell you about a million shit tests that I failed before finding this site [Image: tongue.gif]

Quote: (02-28-2016 02:53 PM)Stirfry Wrote:  

Ha! I don't know of many that I have passed, but I could tell you about a million shit tests that I failed before finding this site [Image: tongue.gif]

The site is great but if I got my facts right, this drama played out before Roosh was born. Her first child, the son the Swiss guy funded, is a couple of years older than Roosh.

By the way, the lady in question was (and for her age still is) a super sexy highly qualified professional (which is how she got her Swiss visa). As an unmarried single mom in Switzerland, she proceeded to date another professional for about a year and eventually married a third, both immigrants to Switzerland like herself. It is not easy to get Swiss work permits, so we are talking highly qualified individuals here, all three of them.

Girls often throw the "You are so cold. I don't think you actually care about me." at me. It took me a while to recognize it as a shit test and therefore ignoring it. Whenever I tried to be more romantic and caring, the girl would instantly lose huge amounts of attraction.
Funny enough, the icyer I get, the more it drives the Girls moist. Am I the only one getting those shit tests regulary?

This user has commited suicide

I dont even write shit tests. I just ignore them.

Don't debate me.

Easy. The biggest shit test I've ever passed is basically any time a girl I've had in my harem has brought up the following:

"Am I your girlfriend?"
"Are we exclusive?"
"Are you dating anyone else?"

etc...

Passed the test by leaving myself plausible deniability in my answer but also in telling her that we weren't exclusive yet.

Continued to bang them for months, and even years afterwards.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

"Do you love me?"

"I'll think about it." was my response. Kissed her deeply after then slapped her ass. She was blushing head to toe for the rest of the night.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

While making love to a girl she told me she loved me. I looked at her sternly for a moment (I had made clear the FWB arrangement) and carried on banging her.

I can't think of a specific shit test now, but I always find it difficult, when Girls seem to be really hurt. They want me to apologize and drag me into their Frame. In the beginning, this was really hard for me and I felt like I should tell her that I am sorry. However, I always found, that when I apologize to a Girl, her Level of attraction often goes down significantly. When a Girl uses tears, it is hard to resist of falling into her Frame. I think, they actually want to test us whether or not we can remain uneffected to their Manipulation attempts.

Bussin' out the friendzone & bussin' in her. RAW.

Backstory: (1 Villa: Me and 2 of my boys: 5 girls: 2 twin strippers who were just along for the ride). I was at a house party and the chicks my boys and I were with had invited their "bitchy" friends. We were in the living room all getting lap dances when the bitchy friends arrive. One of the strippers is on the table in the center of the room, and the other is to my right with panties down doing her thing against the wall. They walk in and one of them immediately breaks down and begins crying on the foyer. Nobody fucking blinked. For a good ten minutes this bitch just sat there looking for attention and calling out for help. Held the fucking line. After the shit show, she just got up, dusted herself off, and proceeded to party the rest of the night. No one in the group had fucked yet and I'm certain this was a balls to the wall test of not give a fuck.

met a girl who's brother is a big name pua. Didnt know anything bout the game during that time. But when i started learning i realized EVERYTHING was a shit test. Not talking to that testy woman anymore, its like i was playing mind chess with the sister of a chess master, and i didnt even know we were playing.

Post-bang:
"I want you to stop seeing other girls."

'Noted.'

"We're not having sex tonight!"

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

When i stopped caring about shit-tests.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee